Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evie.rosex - Outcall - Cardiff  (Read 1843 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6475942) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline bolo79bm

External Link/Members Only

Have had this SP on my hot list for a while. Because only does outcalls, needed to wait for the opportune moment.

1 hour - £180
Outcall

Logistics; Booking; Communication

Comms started on AW then moved to WhatsApp. Booking took over 2 days to book. Because it was an advance booking this didn't really bother me. She did say that I was lucky to get a response as 'she doesn't do this full time' and 'sometimes can't be bother to respond'. Lucky me :wackogirl:

Hotel on outskirts of Cardiff.

Looks

Ok looking girl. Not really sexy like her photos. A lot thinner. Maybe close to a size 6. Age about right albeit a bit young. Showed up in a tracksuit. Was not best pleased. Didn't really make an effort. 6/10 overall.

Service

My main issue with this booking was that the AW profile promised so much but really underdelivered. For £180 which is still very much on the high end, I expected much much more. Had this been priced at £150-£160 and had she not came across as creme de la creme on her AW profile I wouldn't have batted an eyelid. But overall I was severely let down by her attire when she arrived. Lingerie was average. Didn't really make an effort all round. Quality of the service was ok. She was enthusiastic enough but came across as someone inexperienced. Took a pounding from behind well. Owo was average enough to get me going but wouldn't have made me cum. Made decent noises and got wet. Overall was just let down by how I expected so much more for that price point.

Conclusion

Content to give this a neutral as I have paid less than £180 for other SPS's who have excelled my expectations. Needs to improve the quality of service is she is going to charge this price. Unlikely to return.

Offline Justjim1987

I definitely agree mate when your paying £180 your expect a certain standard of service & appearance

Offline Mil 34

Such a shame she looks amazing

Offline jimbobted

Ah that's a shame, was just perusing this one as a potential for my next visit to Cardiff.

Offline bolo79bm

New profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When I saw her, there is no way she lived up to the price she is charging now. Maybe she has gotten better...

Offline justalad

New profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When I saw her, there is no way she lived up to the price she is charging now. Maybe she has gotten better...
At £180.00 and based on your review, I’ll be staying well clear.

Offline bolo79bm

At £180.00 and based on your review, I’ll be staying well clear.

Sorry that was the wrong profile.....that first post was meant to be in relation to https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273503.0 . Similar names.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 02:28:44 pm by bolo79bm »