Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: punting attire  (Read 3279 times)

Offline jay0707

what do you personally wear to a punt?

Sparquin

Jeans, casual shirt not tee shirt. I like to wear Chelsea boots to add a little height: increases confidence. Decent underwear (clean)  and preferably colourful  socks as a conversation point. Once you have dispensed with them nothing matters.

Offline threechilliman

Smart casual with a jacket, as if I were taking a bird out. But that's how I dress everyday, so no great effort on my part.

tcm

Offline Bangers and Gash

I like to wear Chelsea boots to add a little height: increases confidence.

:D

The majority of times I'll wear a whistle, especially if visiting a decent hotel.
On some occasions I've left the underwear at home as it loses me valuable seconds when on the job.  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

:D

The majority of times I'll wear a whistle, especially if visiting a decent hotel.
On some occasions I've left the underwear at home as it loses me valuable seconds when on the job.  :thumbsup:

Going 'commando' when on a 'mission'. Like it!

Not something I can do as it would involve spending a day in the office with half a dozen women like that. They wouldn't approve. Well four of 'em wouldn't....

tcm

cockneybstrd

The last punt I had was an outcall at around 1am.

So I was dressed accordingly dressing gown and boxers as I had just had a shower and wasnt going to get dressed up for it. (I sound like a cheap eastern euro whore)

squeezebox

Clean shirt/jacket - Jeans/chinos and the famous David Beckham budgie smugglers.  :hi:

Jay-Jay

PVC catsuit with top to bottom zips.Gimp mask and pool-ball gag. Get some funny looks in hotel reception but fuck-em!

Jay

Offline davidgood

Yesterday I slipped out from home for a punt in casual clothes, chinos and a polo shirt but with real leather deck shoes.

Usually I punt during or after work so I am usually in a suit or at least a jacket and trousers with a tie and with well polished brogues, which ladies often admire.  I like to keep up standards and show the girl that I am a professional gentleman, before I get down and dirty!

Regards,

davidgood

Offline cunnyhunt

If I punt from work it will be a suit.

If not from work then I will be in Jeans and a shirt.

Offline CBPaul

Whatever I happen to be wearing, sometimes a suit, sometimes jeans and t-shirt. Always clean underwear put on just before setting off though.

Gordo987

spats and jockstrap of course :unknown:

SeekingtheTruth

I'm considering a mankini for my next one....

SirFrank

I'll be honest with you, it doesn't matter what I wear to a punt because the minute they clap eyes on my Californian smile and grassfed good looks they turn to shit and their fannies start frothing like an over active soda stream

James999

real leather deck shoes.

I bet they had her dripping in her knickers  :lol:

cockneybstrd

Yesterday I slipped out from home for a punt in casual clothes, chinos and a polo shirt but with real leather deck shoes.

If the Polo Shirt was Ralph Lauren Big Pony with your real leather deck shoes...

I would have you marked down as a bit of Pikey..

Curious6705

Those canvas deck shoes just don't cut it do they?  :lol:

What has surprised me at parties is some guys in brand new clothes and CKs etc - like they dressed up - just to take it all off as their first action on arrival!

But each to their own - if dressing up makes the punt more fun for some then I'm not going to judge anyone for it.

Offline Frenchie

Always casual but smart...as I'm retired (early) and don't own a suit anymore !!

I like what I wear  to reflect that I am clean and hygienic ......clean shoes , well ironed shirt  and chinos .

SQUEEZEBOX...like the Avatar !!! My dream would be Iggy Azalea sitting on my face ...ohhhh.. that bum

Offline 385North

I always take the time and effort to look my best as it ensures things start off on a good footing. We live in a judgmental world where both men and women are quick to make assumptions and to categorise individuals based on what we see.

In short, dressing sharp draws positive attention, shows maturity, radiates self-respect, boosts self-confidence and attracts and keeps wanted attention. Dressing down to what you might think is fashionable, particularly to a younger age group, can just create barriers.

I have also been tempted on occasion to dress (sharply) all in black and throw in a white dog collar to see what reaction I get when the door swings open  :angelgirl:

Offline davidgood

I bet they had her dripping in her knickers  :lol:
Yes, she was all over me and telling me in broken English how happy she was to meet a gentleman like me.

But it is my well polished Loakes and stripped shirts with silk ties that usually getting them going.

Offline threechilliman

I always take the time and effort to look my best as it ensures things start off on a good footing. We live in a judgmental world where both men and women are quick to make assumptions and to categorise individuals based on what we see.

In short, dressing sharp draws positive attention, shows maturity, radiates self-respect, boosts self-confidence and attracts and keeps wanted attention. Dressing down to what you might think is fashionable, particularly to a younger age group, can just create barriers.

I have also been tempted on occasion to dress (sharply) all in black and throw in a white dog collar to see what reaction I get when the door swings open  :angelgirl:

+1 although I haven't done the dog-collar trick. Might put 'em off.....

tcm

Offline davidgood

If the Polo Shirt was Ralph Lauren Big Pony with your real leather deck shoes...

I would have you marked down as a bit of Pikey..

No, I never waste money on branded polo shirts, so don't look like a pikey or a chav.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline 385North

+1 although I haven't done the dog-collar trick. Might put 'em off.....

tcm

Then again they might starting confessing their sins and of course I will naturally absolve them of all guilt ... maybe  :diablo:

cockneybstrd

Yes, she was all over me and telling me in broken English how happy she was to meet a gentleman like me.

But it is my well polished Loakes and stripped shirts with silk ties that usually getting them going.

Your a bit desperate to portray an image of professional gentleman. Why is that David Good

Regards

Cockney Bstrd

Ps Stripped Shirts went out a long time ago

Personally I am Church's man myself and my pattern is at Turnbull and Asser for my shirts

Offline Bangers and Gash

Silk ties? What are you... like 90 or something or maybe a fat politician?

Ditch the feckin tie and undo a couple of buttons, this is 2014.

:hi:

Offline inch

Some of the shitholes I've turned up to a punt in, I'm glad I've only ever bothered with jeans and some kind of sweatshirt or t-shirt. I'd look like the fucking bailiff if I turned up in a suit.

Whatever I've worn is meticulously inspected for stray hairs or other crap, and is often chosen with an 'easy to inspect' thought in my head.

Dodo

Some of the shitholes I've turned up to a punt in, I'm glad I've only ever bothered with jeans and some kind of sweatshirt or t-shirt. I'd look like the fucking bailiff if I turned up in a suit.

Whatever I've worn is meticulously inspected for stray hairs or other crap, and is often chosen with an 'easy to inspect' thought in my head.

+1

squeezebox

Always casual but smart...as I'm retired (early) and don't own a suit anymore !!

I like what I wear  to reflect that I am clean and hygienic ......clean shoes , well ironed shirt  and chinos .

SQUEEZEBOX...like the Avatar !!! My dream would be Iggy Azalea sitting on my face ...ohhhh.. that bum

Maybe one day....  :music:

Offline nigel4498

I used to go suited and booted and even wore a button hole which I used to present to the WG's. :blush:
But after some of the less then salubrious places I have visited for a punt I now dress down and go casual.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
To be honest it doesn't really matter what you wear as long as you don't stand out.
I have men come in everything form suits with silk ties to work boots and builders work clothes.  I dont even really look at what they are wearing as clothes don't make one person better than another.
Although I did turn away one client who was wandering around outside as was very early wearing bright yellow knee length shorts with a bright yellow t shirt and baseball cap as he was just too obvious (by bright I mean glow in the dark bright)

Offline Steve2

BUT I bought that whole outfit to impress you Dani ;)

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Gordo987

To be honest it doesn't really matter what you wear as long as you don't stand out.
I have men come in everything form suits with silk ties to work boots and builders work clothes.  I dont even really look at what they are wearing as clothes don't make one person better than another.
Although I did turn away one client who was wandering around outside as was very early wearing bright yellow knee length shorts with a bright yellow t shirt and baseball cap as he was just too obvious (by bright I mean glow in the dark bright)

Yes, I can vouch for all of the above (apart from budgie boy). Remember this Dani?

Hidden Image/Members Only

That banana really made your brown eye blue  :cool:

Offline threechilliman

Yes, I can vouch for all of the above (apart from budgie boy). Remember this Dani?

Hidden Image/Members Only

That banana really made your brown eye blue  :cool:

Nice one Gordo. Could I borrow it?

tcm

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I wouldn't feel right turning up looking like a total hobo - surely folk want to make a half decent first impression?

Offline Malvolio

I wouldn't feel right turning up looking like a total hobo - surely folk want to make a half decent first impression?

Turning up on time, in a sober state and with the correct amount of cash should do that.  It's jeans, trainers and T-shirt for me at the moment.