Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyAlexaaaHot - Marylebone NW1 - Friendly curvy blonde  (Read 2017 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6176503) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Old Link External Link/Members Only Beauty Barbie
Old Link External Link/Members Only SexyHotAlexa***

Alexa is a very friendly, bubbly Romanian girl, who immediately gave the impression of looking forward to being fucked!  :)
She's maybe 5'5" and stated age seems right. Sports big pouty lips, brunette-blonde mid length hair, large natural D cup breasts that hang down and nice thighs to grab onto. 
As her pictures though maybe curvier, which for me was a good thing.

Quick and clear replies when booking by text, at £120 for 45mins.
Location is near Marylebone but also close to Edgware road, same flat as Naughty Emma. In that review I remarked on how cool the flat was during the summer heat, well it's the opposite in the cold and rather warm.

As mentioned Alexa is very friendly and I was given a warm welcome. Punt wise it's hard not to compare with my earlier visit to Emma.
Both girls similar in service offering OW delivered well, Alexa angling her body nicely. Very attentive to what I liked and some neat tongue tricks, though not great depth.
Slight hint of LFK during the meet, but she's less into this. Fucked in various positions mish, doggy, cowgirl with two rounds and a nice massage in between  :thumbsup:
She's a little cautious on avoiding condom slippage as mentioned on another review.

There was a point in the punt when it looked like Emma might even join us, but sadly wasn't to be.
Definite positive for a no frills service delivered well by a sexy woman.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Personality 7/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 37/50
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only