Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hallie  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Newcastle05

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure? Proper stunner. Hopefully
Booked in for 11:30 tomorrow

Offline Shyandrew2001

I have her on hot list, doesnt do incalls though so hopefully she might start doing them

Online jarrovian

Looks great, shame it's outcalls only. Hope you enjoy

Offline Desperate Dan

Wow she looks fit, out calls are not the easiest to do but I might have to go out of my way for this one!! Youll have to leave a review afterwards.

Offline MasterChief

Yeah let us know, looks pretty enough, but can she fuck?

Offline DannyWatt

She looks amazing...!
Will have to wait till the wife's away. =)

Offline Bengeo13

Hi Newcastle05 - did you make the appointment?
Been involved in an interesting email exchange with Hallie, and keen to book but has anyone ventured to her yet?
It's outcall only, and hour minimum so more than normal risk but she's just about persuaded me

Offline Newcastle05

I bottled it like a right pussy! Gutted! Let us know if you chance it

Offline Bengeo13

Well, that's a strange one.
I emailed her about availability and she replied with dates and times up to and including today. Arrangements started to take shape for Friday afternoon including a time and venue. I had given her a time by which to confirm but when it came and passed I cancelled the booking via email.
Later she replied saying she couldn't reply at the time because she was with someone at the time and she never takes calls during a booking. An interesting exchange then followed and a strong feeling from me that I wanted to meet her. Her final email told me she had no availability for the rest of the weekend, and that she was taking next week off before being available from w/c 25th. We'll just have to see if she returns in one form or another. I most certainly hope so!