Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacey laceyy - Farnborough  (Read 1967 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5891098) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Saco

External Link/Members Only

Just a quick review of Stacey laceyy who i saw for 30mins at £70 in her Farnborough apartment recently.
Sorted all coms quickly by text and called her when I arrived at her postcode, usual flats near bmw in Farnborough.

Buzzed up to her number and let in, usual hide behind door thing going on.
When I put eyes on her, was very impressed with what I saw, lovely looking young slim blonde, very big enhanced D size tits, which were on display as she was only wearing her suspender belt! All over tan.

Had a quick shower to freshen up, not brilliant but done the job.
Into the room paper work out of the way and straight to the action, quick feel of her body and she’s wasting no time getting to work on my cock, on with the rubber for some average head but she looks so hot it’s leveller.
She’s keen to get the sex on the go and I sense she’s in a hurry like the majority of Roms are, anyway I’m not going to argue and she jumps on top for some cg, followed by me on top and a doggy finish, that view in doggy is one to behold, she’s got an amazing figure and the ass is perfect for this position, her pretty ass hole winking at me whilst I’m pumping away to her fake moans and encouragement for me to fill her pussy up (via the rubber!). Job done and I’m now a spent force.
All sorted in about 20mins, quick chat, dressed and I’m on my way, vanilla but hit the spot, not bad for a rom but the Thais deliver better imho. Just felt a little rushed and she did answer her phone during the punt, prob better for a 15min p/d! All in all scraping into a positive just about, mainly for her looks which we’re better than the service.

Offline tp69

Cheers. I've been watching her profile and also her friend that seems to travel with her. Hadn't seen any recent reviews of them so nice to see one.

You didn't happen to see Ammy in the flat did you? I wonder which is better between them.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Saco

Yes I did see another blonde in there, very nice looking bird too, wouldn’t mind a go on her also!