Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs' age group  (Read 512 times)

RNinePunter

So I just wanted to ask (not to offend anyone) why some WGs at the age of 24 (so they say) only see men who are older than 35? have you had an experience with a WG who told you their reason?

Dodo

Id imagine its as simple as older = reliable, courteous, experienced.  Younger = cum quick, selfish, hassle.

Mancspunter

Id imagine its as simple as older = reliable, courteous, experienced.  Younger = cum quick, selfish, hassle.

Or to turn that on its head, Older = Takes longer to get it up, shoots once then cant manage another not as athletic in bed so she takes less of a pounding/doesn't have to work as hard.

Younger= Actually wants a good shag, more stamina, wants more than one pop, she has to work for her money.

Both sweeping generalisations obviously but I bet its fairly accurate as to what they are aiming for when they make these limits. Or she likes the older guys as she has serious daddy issues ;)

Offline Matium

So I just wanted to ask (not to offend anyone) why some WGs at the age of 24 (so they say) only see men who are older than 35? have you had an experience with a WG who told you their reason?

WGs reason that older men will only be able to cum once = less work for WGs.

Also older men are more likely to be wealthier so can afford longer bookings and more likely to spend time talking.

Young men are more likely to grab the girl and keep banging away for an hour and cum several times = more work for WGs.