Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai paradise blackpool ( day away from NE punting ground )  (Read 9662 times)

Offline Greenman

External Link/Members Only

Apologies for posting in the NE section but this is the place I "hang out " and useful for those that want a day away or can sneak away for an hour when having a family break
With lots of posts in the NE of massage places ,this might gave an idea what could or should be Availabke in the NE

Opening hours are 10-10 pm 7 days a week and you can normally just drop in
3 girls are normally Availabke
Went with my wing man who selected june I had previously Cindy so decided in April this time
The shared bath room was booked up so I had a shower woth April
Shapely Thai late 20s size 8
34c cups
Lovely dark skin ans tradional ly Thai features
Nice massage for 30 minutes then the extras were offered
Hand job £20
Woth bj £40
Bj and sex £60 which was the option taking
Hire if the room is £30 for one hour which I took also £20 for 30 mins available

The massage was ,ore like a Nero massage with lots of oil rubbed over your body with lots if grinding and body rubs to get you in the mood
Turn around and again amazing body to body massage skilfully done and lots of play with the boobs all over the gental areas and plenty groping of the balls and nipples
Infact I was covered in oil amazing experience
Covered bj is what they do then her on too then underneathe
Then finally finished off with fantastic slippy hj covered in oil to explosion all over her boobs
She wiped me uo when I was recovering then another assisted shower
I've had the bath before which was even better woth lots of foot play on the gentials
You go out fully refreshed and washed and smelling great

Only disadvantage no kissing but overall a different experience and well recomended if you fancy a day out in Blackpool for you massage fans out there

yorkshire123

Thanks for the review.  :hi:

Last year i spent many a happy time with both of the girls mentioned, i was that much of a regular that the obligatory massage was dispensed with & we would spend the whole time sharing a bath/shower, shagging, more shagging & another shared bath/shower.
Both would kiss enthusiastically & eventually OWO but maybe that was because i was there maybe 3 times a week or maybe because when i first started punting i would chuck money about like it was going out of fashion.

UKP re-educated on that silly habit  :thumbsup:

denyason

well recomended if you fancy a day out in Blackpool
Maybe 20 years ago......20 years later the same shit still exists and its not what it used to be. 

Offline Deppers

Is this parlour still doing full sex as I want visit Blackpool soon.

Rod trotter

Just the thought of blackpool turns me off

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Is this parlour still doing full sex as I want visit Blackpool soon.

FFS this thread's over 15 months old, this is the North East, how did you find a thread this old.   :unknown:  Just ask about Blackpool on the North West section.

:dash:

Offline maxxblue

FFS this thread's over 15 months old, this is the North East, how did you find a thread this old.   :unknown:  Just ask about Blackpool on the North West section.

:dash:

+ 1