Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: C&S Tori  (Read 6388 times)

Offline Kev3773

Can't you report them to AW tori ? :unknown:

C and s tori

Offline daveev

still your pics but still sexy as fuck, lush  :)

C and s tori

Thank-you I look abit different now. I have black hair and a couple more tattoos x

C and s tori

I think Mr c&s got a little sore because I said no to coming back to his 'agency' and said I'll go independent. X

lone_ranger19

bethany said tori saw around 15 guys a day and how she couldn't do that.  she's happy doing a few.  just like to add.
15 a day??

Fair play, it sounds like my cock has been inside a vending machine, @ a minimum of all being 30 min appointments that works out at 7.5 hours!

At least at £50 each less commission of say 40% she was pulling in £450 on a good day which isn't bad going, but she must be sick of cock, thats just crazy.

Offline AnthG

15 a day??

Fair play, it sounds like my cock has been inside a vending machine, @ a minimum of all being 30 min appointments that works out at 7.5 hours!

At least at £50 each less commission of say 40% she was pulling in £450 on a good day which isn't bad going, but she must be sick of cock, thats just crazy.

It wasn't strictly like that sounds though. Tori would come up to Newcastle on the train from Coventry for something like two days per month (A Friday and Saturday). Or at most two days per fortnight.

Work them like crazy seeing a whole bunch of guys in those two days, and then go back home.

So basically doing two days 'hard slog' seeing a whole bunch of guys in them then going home and leaving it all two to four weeks before doing it all again wouldn't really cause you to get sick of the job.  It is kind of a good business model when you think of it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 07:34:47 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline UN_Dr

It's a shame Bethany isn't coming out of retirement too. Those two were the only good girls C&S ever had.

C and s tori

C and s tori

And I didn't do 15 bookings a day! I came up 3 days a week to work. X

Offline the bloody butterfly

this girls sounds as appealing as licking the inner workings of an electric socket.

Offline AnthG

this girls sounds as appealing as licking the inner workings of an electric socket.

That profile has now gone, it was removed by Adultwork as someone had taken and been using her photos as a private gallery scam.

The fact that every single person who seen her last time completely raved about her for months afterwards and are so eager for her to return now (almost two full years after her retirement) should be saying something.

C and s tori

Offline FLYING BLUE

Then don't book her....simple really :unknown:

C and s tori

if you have read some reviews about me then you probably wouldn't say that and you definitely wouldn't say that if you had met me

Offline daveev

well ive been sticking my tongue in a electric socket and truth it's not that bad so i'm in  :D

Tori_rose

Damn. when I saw topic headline back I thought Tori was coming back. Absolutle best punting experience ever. Was planning a two hour xmas present for myself. If you read this Tori head back north soon.
  I am External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Offline AnthG

Wrong site to tout yourself and the dodgy agency you work for.    :thumbsdown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164914.msg1769574#msg1769574

Christ, thanks for posting that link Davie. I was thinking I was a kid loose in a candy store there for a minute when I seen the link to it Tori posted on UKE.

It was like a tonne of 20 year old fit girls all coming along out of the blue all offering A-Levels. It was like Christmas day 2 if so. But it seems miracles like that do not happen.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Christ, thanks for posting that link Davie. I was thinking I was a kid loose in a candy store there for a minute when I seen the link to it Tori posted on UKE.

It was like a tonne of 20 year old fit girls all coming along out of the blue all offering A-Levels. It was like Christmas day 2 if so. But it seems miracles like that do not happen.

No probs Anth, it was the 'Modelworkx Girls' that rang a bell with me, more negative reviews than any other I've seen in a while. 

Offline Mansell

Miracles and Punting are two words that never seem to go together  :unknown: