Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harleyquinn93 - Ellesmere Port - Car meet  (Read 1370 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630464) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Boredbobby

External Link/Members Only

Chester is slim pickins in the evening so was surprised to get a response late on a Saturday night.

Couple of messages agreed on a car meet (ticking off my list)
Clear directions and asked to wait at end of a housing estate and she would join me.

Now she turns up on time, barely dressed, looking like your typical stereotype WG. Pictures are a thing of art on her profile. It’s her just in real life a lot rougher.

She gets in and asks again if we are walking into the park / not at this time of night so we drive down the road to a quieter spot.   Hand over the notes £60 plus £20 for CIM. Start kissing and a car pulls up along side, only a police car open the windows down to ask if we are ok then on there way. We drive off as she’s thinking about another spot I whip him out and tell her to carry on as we drive. In fairness it was a good OWO and she made sure to take every last dropped before gobbing out my car window.
On the way back I get the usual am I seeing you again, yeah of course you will then she starts saying for another £20 we can do bareback next time.

That’s enough to say never again from me. Bit roughly round the edges but was a good service until the late offer.

Would I return, no never. 

Offline Generalstockinghead

It does say on her profile that her prices doesn’t include bb.  Not listed on her likes though.

Offline smit1234

Lucky escape with the police car though mate