Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelBrasil - Positive Brazilian - Peterborough  (Read 1452 times)

26 review(s) for AngelBRASIL (23 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wbtym

This took place in early September with External Link/Members Only

Comms - all done via text as her English isn’t the best. The messages were quick and clear though

Price - paid £80 for 30 minutes

Location - block of flats in one the Hamptons, not sure of the exact one. Was buzzed in and flat was clean and fit for purpose

Girl - short, curvy brazil with a hourglass figure leaning towards the plump side. Photos are very accurate so you know what to expect. Everything was proportioned and she is really petite.

Punt - was greeted at the door and immediately felt attracted to her. Peck of the cheek and money exchanged and then i asked for a shower. Came out of the shower and she was laying down on the bed. I immediately jumped on her back, caressing and kissing her neck and ass. She flipped over and gave dfk before doing owo whilst i was stood up. After a few minutes, she asked me to lay down and she continued going deeper and deeper. Then she started on my balls and pushed my legs up for some rimming. Then on with a condom, positions were cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary and finally doggy. At no point she complained and even asked me to go quicker whilst she was rubbing her clit. During doggy, i felt her legs go like jelly so maybe she came. I said i was about to cum so she asked for it on her tits so I unloaded 2 weeks worth getting some on her hair. I jumped in the shower cleaning up, she washed the cum out of her hair and then jumped in the shower with me. I wished it had more space but we did some dfk, general rubbing up of each other before i had to leave

Overall I’m really happy and will book for longer next time. She tours quite heavily so I’m not sure when I’ll see her next. She is a bit reserved to start but one she gets going, it’s magical

Offline JonasG

Sadly she's gone back home and said she doesn't know if she will ever be back.

Shame she was brilliant.

Offline mandy18

Sadly she's gone back home and said she doesn't know if she will ever be back.

Shame she was brilliant.
If she ever comes back, I will be knocking on her door for a week.