Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: stunning amy xxx - Stevenage incall  (Read 1487 times)

19 review(s) for mistress amy xxx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline professorpopkiss

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms=excellent all done by sms text very quick to respond.

Booking = 15min for £40

Location = nice clean tidy flat complex not far from the centre of Town - a new punting location for me.

Meeting = Was given postcode and then upon arrival was given directions to the correct entrance, I didn't get the usual hide behind the door routine as I had seen her before and she more or less recognised me. Amy is a very attractive girl, blondish hair and a cracking body, she was friendly and welcoming to me. The conversation started with the usual question "how long do you want to stay" (lost count of the number of times I have heard that!) I was pressed for time but was feeling horny so had to ask for just 15min and she was ok with that. We both undressed and she got me to lay on the bed and started playing with the old chap in that typical ROM routine. Would you like oral she said - ok I said so on with the condom on mr semi-hard by now, she gave me a quick covered b/j to get him hard enough for penetration, she then lubed us both up and then she rode me on top, all the while we were chatting away while had a play with her lovely tits, her pussy felt great as she slid up and down, she had a good action that brought me to a fairly quick climax. Little clean up and chat and I was out the door after about 17min.

I know this review should really be a Neutral but I feel that in this day of inflated prices that I had a nice time with Amy albeit a little brief but that's all I had time for on the day and she was available at the right time.

Would I go again - most probably next time she is in town.

Pros = super sweet friendly attractive cutie with a lovely body and excellent English.

Cons -= no kissing, cuddling and no ro or owo.