Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aileen Thailand - Shirley  (Read 2092 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6796370) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]

Offline Ashley62

So, not finding any reviews for the above-named lady I decided to TOFTT this afternoon (21st October)....

Firstly, apologies for no link but she can be found on AW under Solihull.....she is not to be confused with another Aileen Thai, latterly of Birmingham and well-reviewed on here

Coms were good, both by text and phone and I arranged to meet her at her apartment at 4pm. As it happens I was met with radio silence until about 4.20pm but this wasn't a problem as I'd plenty of time to kill
The lady herself is a pretty, middle-aged (?) Thai with a stunning (IMO) body......she's also very friendly,  although her English is limited...

The meet itself cost me £70 for 30 minutes. I opted for a very relaxing massage and mutual maturation

Now, I've rated this as neutral because, while the HE was explosive (to the surprise of us both!) no fingering was allowed because she said she was close to menstruating!......wtaf??

I'll probably return though and, if all 'areas' are accessible,  I'm sure it'll be a positive!