Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi real big tits (VivaSt) – South Croydon – Reliable P&D.  (Read 3652 times)

Offline FiveKnuckles

Severe lack of talent in Croydon and was thinking about lowering my standards to try a bigger (size 16+) girl.  Checked VS and saw ‘Real big tits’,  that’ll do it!   I fucked this girl last July and it was a conveyor operation.  I wasn’t interested in kissing or licking her, just pump and dump.   
*I’m sure this girl did the kegel squeeze trick and pulsed her pussy to try make me cum last time.   :unknown:

Link:  External Link/Members Only
Phone# : 07459390030 

Visited: Oct 2022.

Comms: Text to check SP was working and given the postcode. Necked a blue pill.  Arranged a time and was asked to call when nearby.   She manages her own comms.

Location:  Service Apartment near the (old?) cop station by South Croydon.  Apartment fit for purpose.  No reception to deal with and quite discreet.

Was asked to wait a few minutes.  When I eventually received the buzzer number, found out the delay was due to the maids cleaning the apartment next door.

The girl:   Same girl with hair tied up. Age late 20s / early 30s.  5ft-2 or thereabouts.  Facially 8+/10 and Body 8+/10.  Curvy Spanish size 10 max.  Bolt Ons.  I think she’s prettier than her pictures.  Nicely done up face with foundation and lipstick.

Price: £40 for 15 mins.

Applied cock-ring and lay on bed for OW.  Good technique, working the head with her tongue.  Doesn’t go deep and not much head bopping, it’s all in the tongue flicks.  Around 2 mins and asked what position.   
Start in CG, my legs closed and she jumps on riding vigorously with me pumping up every so often.  Her bolt-ons were nice (firm), lovely skin.  Put a smile on my face watching a beautiful girl ride me.

Switched to doggy.  Pushed in and go at a reasonable pace, felt loose and had to up my game to keep focus and not lose wood.  Going real deep and changed to bulldog to get more friction. 

Switched to mish.  Going at good pace and wasn’t anywhere near cumming.  Lifted her legs high and start going deep.  She has her eyes open all the time and we catch a glance, she looks foooking hot!  :wacko:   Pull her legs to her shoulders and start going deep, then reposition myself above going into her like a pile driver.  She was happy to let me fuck her hard.

As my 15mins is near, she offers to finish me with a HJ.  I lay back and she starts wanking me so I asked to play with her pussy to keep my focus. (no fingers inside)  Dom getting in the way so she whips it off (grabs the wipes) and wanks me hard.  Seemed like she was wanking me a good few minutes and I start feeling the sap rising and start moaning, then as I near, got her to go harder and get ready for the explosion.  Wet wipes to catch the mess.  Don't think I've ever moaned aloud.   :lol:   Definitely see the fascination with CIM now  :wacko:

Had a little chin wag.  She’s around for another 8 days and may be back in a few months or next year.
Checked my phone and it was 20mins in-out.  As she shows me out, we see the maid next door.  Hope she didn’t hear me being wanked into a frenzy through the doors.   SP goes next door for a chin wag as I exit.

I will definitely visit her again.  She didn’t moan at all and ensured I walked away with my balls emptied.  Reliable service provider and excellent value for money.

Screenshot of VS ad below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stealthmode

thanks for the review.

Was Owo offered?

And was she tall?

Offline FiveKnuckles

didn't enquire about OWO.  When i visited in 2021 it seemed the foot traffic was constant into the building with a handful girls working there (the place on Chatsworth).

She's about 5ft3.   She's ticked OWO but not OW  :unknown:
Comes across as ex clubber or 'make-do attitube' running a small shop in Catalonia.     

Offline Saltnpepper

Glad you had a good time OP I thought those tats looked familiar.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=310745.0

Offline Scrumpy69

Offline Stealthmode

Face looks very masculine

Hence why i asked about the height. I know that isn’t definitive, but if he said really tall, I would ask more questions.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Glad you had a good time OP I thought those tats looked familiar.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=310745.0

Was your post in 2021 that sent me there first time.  As you say, good for a P&D.

Face looks very masculine

she looks better than her pics.  female voice.   definitely a real vag down there, unless the surgeon is a magician.  Was giving the hood and clit a good rub.

Offline Saltnpepper

Was your post in 2021 that sent me there first time.  As you say, good for a P&D.
Glad it helped   :hi:

Offline paul90

Judging by her strong jawline and bolt on tits she looks very masculine.