Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia thai delight x - Stockton  (Read 3315 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6715299) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Zmrstk002

Always had a thing for Thais and visited Thailand many times, keep an eye out for girls in the area.

The appointment took place and a block of flats in Thornaby, easy to access form the A66. Parking available outside and was happy to leave the car.

Coms where easy, book a few days in advance, and was told to call when arrived outside, when parked up. Up on arrival and making the call i was told the number of the flat, call button was easy and answered right away. Meet at the door by Lydia, wearing heels and match bra pant set.

The girl is very much that in the photos although may be a little older mid 30s?. Although she is very good looking girl and very bubbly, happy to chat about travels in thailand. Can speak good english and my little thai, had no issues with communication.

Paid £80 for 30mins, which started with a good massage, although oil was used which may be a issues for some people. After 15min she got naked and got a condom, stated with OWO and moved onto sex her on top finished doggy.

Overall would recommend her, after meeting a lot of Thais over the years she is one of the younger and better i have seen.

She is moving up to Newcastle next week, so moves around the UK week by week.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline toon972

I take it you did not pay extra for owo, thanks for review.

Offline Zmrstk002

No i didnt go for the owo, its not something im big on. But i sure if your thing you would'nt have any complaints

Offline toon972

No i didnt go for the owo, its not something im big on. But i sure if your thing you would'nt have any complaints

Ah ok, you have got owo on your review but then I see that she put condom on beforehand so ow. It is just on her profile she charges for owo, thanks.