Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arianahot_n1 – Hove (East Sussex)  (Read 2284 times)

6 review(s) for Arianahot_n1 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline tiptopgifs

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location: Hove, about 20-25 minute walk from Brighton city centre, 5-10 minute walk from Hove railway station. Decent enough flat, bathroom is old but okay, she has a dedicated room for the meets that you're directed to once inside.
Comms: Called on the day, given a time for one hour later, details given via WhatsApp.
Rate: 45 minutes / £90 + £10 extra for tit wank service.

Physical: I can't say for sure that her stated of 35 is correct, but I wouldn't say it's far off. She has more of a mid-rift than her photos let on, but the focus is certainly elsewhere, elsewhere being her massive knockers, they are very big and full, they don't drop to the floor when unleashed, they hang nicely for the size they are. Even though you don't get to experience them, Ariana does have a great set of pins, and a cracking arse.

Session: As Arana opened the door, there is a moment of just boobs in sight before the rest of her is revealed, as you can tell if you a visiting Ariana, it's likely because you need some huge honkers in your life. Was asked to remove my shoes, and offered the use of the bathroom, I was then led to the massage room, which has a small double bed with satin sheets, and a chair for your clothes. With the paper work handed over, Ariana asked me to strip off and lay face down on the bed, Ariana herself removed her bra, but the rest of her lingerie stays on. What followed was a decent massage, I can't rate it much, as I don't tend to have them, but it was a pleasant experience.
Once the massage was complete, Ariana brought her chest to my face, and allowed me to lick, suck and smother myself to my hearts content, being able to grope and suck on a great set of tits is just one of life's best experiences.
Ariana then moved down and lubed up my cock and for a sensual handjob, I prefer a bit more of a vigorous handjob, but it wasn't long before we moved onto the main event, still laying on my back Ariana positioned herself between my legs and dropped her tits onto my cock, she asked me to hold her tits around my cock so she could steady her arms on either side, and what followed was a titty pounding onto my cock, she really didn't hold back here, it took a moment for me to sync up my thrusts into her rhythm, but once I did it was a joyous time, squeezing her tits around my cock as you give them a proper good fucking is just amazing, and after not too long had me jizzing all over them, fucking fantastic.

Pros: Good massage, quick same day booking, fabulous titty fucking.
Cons: No full service

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 12:29:37 am by tiptopgifs »

Offline weekendfun

I've had full service from Ariana back a few years ago when she used to offer it. In my experience she was just about the laziest I ever had, just wanted to lie back on the bed in mish which wouldn't have been so bad if it didn't accentuate her stomach rolls and she wasn't blowing curry breath into my face. After that she tried every which way to bring me to completion but it just wouldn't happen. It's a shame given she's an absolute bombshell with those massive mammaries. It seems like she was never really into the full service thing, and that massage + domming is what she really wanted to do. Either that or I was such a bad lay it put her off it for life, in which case sorry! :wacko:

Offline Whiteknight

Either that or I was such a bad lay it put her off it for life, in which case sorry! :wacko:

Have you actually shag anyone  :unknown:

Offline weekendfun

Have you actually shag anyone  :unknown:

What's your problem man? I was only making a joke.