Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Covent Garden  (Read 7276 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]

Offline B.j.b.1986

First review so do excuse any beginners errors. First faux pas is not being sure how to share a link but given the number of reviews on this forum fave I'm sure people will be able find her no problem (or a helpful punter could add it for me).

Having only just come across adultwork and UKP (recently moved to the UK) I spent quite a while combing different profiles and posts to get the lay of the land and ended up with quite a lengthy hotlist. With wifey away on business I thought I'd break out the punting phone and get the first notch on the proverbial bedpost.

Punt took place in early September on a rainy midweek afternoon. Dropped a message to see if she was available and agreed 45 mins with anal. Quite a busy street but people wouldn't know what was beyond the threshold. Buzzed in, up the stairs and knocked at the flat door. Was let in with her stood behind the door and was happy at what I saw. She was stood in lingerie with a beaming smile.

Shoes off and into the bedroom. Offered a shower and fresh towel, and was starkers washing the old fellow in the blink of an eye. I'd dropped a little blue helper in advance and was solid as a rock by the time I got out the shower. Back in the bedroom (door wide open so presume she is either there on her own or knew we wouldn't be bothered) and she was on the phone. Felt a little odd sporting a raging hard-on whilst she nattered away. Wasn't too bothered though as she reached out and had a little stroke.

Phone down and manoeuvred me in front of a mirror, dropped to her knees, a swift lick and the whole thing disappeared with a little flick of her tongue on the balls. Nice hard suck with plenty of variety, keeping her face planted against my stomach, and lots of slurping. 15 mins of fantastic oral later and time for a different hole.

Condom on, quick suck, lube applied to her asshole and straight in. Not the tightest hole I've ever had the pleasure of pounding but definitely one of the nicest. Had her bent over in front of the mirror, hands planted on the dresser, and went to town. I wouldn't say she was the most involved as she's obviously had more dick than most. I spent 20 mins going at it and eventually felt my load rising. Gave it some extra speed to finish, with a few extras pumps to drain my balls completely. Quick shower, paid, and back out into the hustle and bustle of London.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Oral: 11/10
Anal: 9/10

100% would visit again.

Offline PilotMan

Offline IAmNotFamous

Welcome. I’m a new by myself. Omissions happen. But price please lol

Offline B.j.b.1986

Thanks for adding in the link.

Rate was £120 for 45 mins and £30 for anal. £150 all in.

For those on here who have experienced her I'd be keen to know how tight she is round the front as imagine it might be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

Offline bundaskwilz

For those on here who have experienced her I'd be keen to know how tight she is round the front as imagine it might be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

It's a bit mehhh... not to loose but not very tight... feels good though

Online tightfoot69

She is fucking great and I found her FAF.

I paid for WS and thought that was for her on me but she was prepared to let me piss on her as well. Unfortunately I couldn’t piss but she was certainly willing to receive.

CIM is extra so I settled just for a facial which she took no problem.

Would love to see her again some time.

Offline PilotMan

For Central London and based on her very positive track record, I think that's a reasonable price.

Offline John987654321

She is fucking great and I found her FAF.

I paid for WS and thought that was for her on me but she was prepared to let me piss on her as well. Unfortunately I couldn’t piss but she was certainly willing to receive.

CIM is extra so I settled just for a facial which she took no problem.

Would love to see her again some time.

Interesting. Did she indicate whether WS on her includes on her face?

Online tightfoot69

Interesting. Did she indicate whether WS on her includes on her face?

Sorry for the late reply. She was prepared to take it on her face but I couldn’t piss 😩. I think she said she wouldn’t take it in her mouth though. I took some of hers in my mouth though. Tasted good.

Offline John987654321

Sorry for the late reply. She was prepared to take it on her face but I couldn’t piss 😩. I think she said she wouldn’t take it in her mouth though.

That's useful, thanks.