Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: little_lucie - Manchester outcall. £170 for 60 mins  (Read 1691 times)

19 review(s) for little_star (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Online norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Agreed a time with Lucie after an email exchange over AW then moving onto text.
The replies were very professional, and polite.

Time & location (outcall to my hotel) agreed. Unfortunately the hotel was one with card access, but Lucie said she would met me in the car park and walk in with me. I told her that if anyone asks she was my daughter in law. We did think at one point we would have to declare her car registration to the hotel - but that wasnt necessary. Lucie was cool about everything. and we just walked past reception with no questions asked. This actually added to the excitment I felt. Lucie wouldnt have attracted any attention with her coat and small rucksack on.

Once into he room, Lucie removed her coat and was dressed in a black dress with tights and some (functional rather than sexy / high heeled boots). 
Money exchanged, and having asked in the booking process if Lucie would arrive 'good to go' or need to prepare I know she would arrive ready.

Onto be bed and some lovely DFK, with mutual touching which was nicely interspersed with some chatter. Lucie is absolutely a Size 6/8 and very well toned. She is very well spoken with a good sense of humour too. Felt like a good GFE.
Lucie removed her dress and tights, to reveal a sport red Tommy Hilfiger matching set which looked great on her. More kissing and cuddling and a fumbled attempt to single handily remove her bra which she found funny. I soon got her small breasts released and they are so very pert with gorgeous nipples, that just needed some attention. Lucie then moved down my body and performed some good OWO, with plenty of attention to the shaft and balls. Really good.
She was good fun to talk too, to kiss and great at sucking my cock too. I was aware that Lucie doesnt offer CIM, but mentioned this so she knew I was aware of her boundaries, to which she replied, ' No but a facial is more than acceptable'  Lucie then laid on her back and let me face fuck her, and took it like a trooper - and the view was magnificent. Unfortunately the bed was quite low so my knees hurt and I had to stop.

So onto more oral and hand work, and I let Lucie know when I was about to cum, but she carried on with her hand and didnt stop until Id completed. She then hopped of the bed went into the bathroom to freshen up.

I asked Lucie what else she had in her bag and she produced a little black, variable speed vibro, and said 'that it can be used inside or out, and i prefer the second setting'.
So I got to work with this on her clit and inside her pussy, that had the sweetest pubes ive seen as she continued to suck my cock again.

My memory of the sequence of events is a little blurred too as we definitely had sex too, as Lucie had a bottle of lube she had brought with her too. which was with Lucie on top - and was most enjoyable (well for me anyways!) but being my second punt of the day, I fell Lucie deserved better from  me, but we have agreed id see her again on my return.

Just over the hour, and Lucie said she had to go, so we both got dressed and I walked her to the car park. We stood and chatting for a good few minutes, then had a good snog, as she said her goodbyes and left.

Lucie as seriously toned, takes her work very seriously and delivers a great service.   She was good value.