Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What 'services' do you never bother with?  (Read 2931 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Obviously, I'm not wanting to knock anyone's choices regarding what they do whilst punting. Each to their own ...  ;)

FINGERING. This is something I last did when I was a teenager - back then it seemed exciting. Nowadays it feels boring and slightly immature.

S&M, BDSM. Maybe it's because I'm only interested in getting my cock out as fast as possible and starting the sucking and fucking part. Being teased, tied up, pushed about and slapped is simply running the clock down and costing me time and money. The only slapping I want to hear is via my balls hitting her lady bits.

:hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

Obviously, I'm not wanting to knock anyone's choices regarding what they do whilst punting. Each to their own ...  ;)

FINGERING. This is something I last did when I was a teenager - back then it seemed exciting. Nowadays it feels boring and slightly immature.

S&M, BDSM. Maybe it's because I'm only interested in getting my cock out as fast as possible and starting the sucking and fucking part. Being teased, tied up, pushed about and slapped is simply running the clock down and costing me time and money. The only slapping I want to hear is via my balls hitting her lady bits.

Yep, ditto to all that.
Plus massage. Plus lapdancing. Plus tie and tease. Plus roleplay. Plus sploshing. Plus dinner dates. Plus having a glass of wine and a chat.
Plus every other stupid fucking thing that is basically designed to waste time.
I'm paying you to suck and fuck, and that's what I want.
Thanks.  :thumbsup:

cockneybstrd

Any sports Water Hard or even table tennis

Offline willie loman

The fact that fingering reminds me of being a teenager, makes it exciting, girls used to get so wet, you had to wipe your fingers on the sheets, no chance of that happening with a wg, its all lube.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Massage, a classic timewasting scam.    :bomb:

Offline Boundless

Any sports Water Hard or even table tennis

What??? You don't do TT, you don't know what you're missing mate.

Offline Sedlmayer

Massage, a classic timewasting scam.    :bomb:

Absolutely - I never allow it. I think experienced prostitutes use it as a way of sussing you out. If he allows me to waste 15 minutes doing a shit massage, he's obviously a soft touch. Goodie goodie  :dancegirl:

No fucking way... :thumbsdown:

Offline Taggart

No fingering? That can be fun. It's also test of the fanny to ensure it's clean before you bury your face.

Wouldnt waste my time with watersports, hardsports, BDSM, massage, food sex, foot worship,or strap ons.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Yep, ditto to all that.
Plus massage. Plus lapdancing. Plus tie and tease. Plus roleplay. Plus sploshing. Plus dinner dates. Plus having a glass of wine and a chat.
Plus every other stupid fucking thing that is basically designed to waste time.
I'm paying you to suck and fuck, and that's what I want.
Thanks.  :thumbsup:

I agree. Although on my last punt I did take up the offer of a nice glass of wine...... and slowly drank it, standing in front of a large mirror whilst being deep throated.

Now that's what I call multitasking.  :yahoo:

Curious6705

Personally I never get tired of fingering a woman who has an unmistakable response to being played with in that way. Probably the reason why parties might stop being my main punting activity - as it's generally not allowed there in my experience.

cockneybstrd

What??? You don't do TT, you don't know what you're missing mate.

Of course Sam we have ALL thought about a quick game of table tennis... But I am just to vanilla for it

yorkshire123

Personally I never get tired of fingering a woman who has an unmistakable response to being played with in that way. Probably the reason why parties might stop being my main punting activity - as it's generally not allowed there in my experience.

:thumbsup:

potato

Ah, the old days of the classic meeting -  back massage, front massage, oral / hand job and sex in a couple of positions - very 80's..  Did they all have the same book on how to be a prossie...

What services you skip I suppose depends on what arrangement you have with the girl. As my reg doesn't clock watch at all then I like the variety of everything and a bit of massage for instance gives me some recouping time. If I was on the clock then I would be sticking to the basics and making sure I had a good time and fuck the girl (literally.. :)

Offline threechilliman

Fingering is a must for me. Absolutely love getting her wet and then mashing her pussy with my hand getting the juices everywhere. Dipping my fingers in and sucking the juices off - yum! I get a bit pissed off when I offer my juice laden fingers to the girl and she accepts, thereby denying me.

tcm

Offline Sedlmayer

I agree. Although on my last punt I did take up the offer of a nice glass of wine...... and slowly drank it, standing in front of a large mirror whilst being deep throated.

Now that's what I call multitasking.  :yahoo:

OK - I'll give you that one, Sir  :hi:

Toby

Now I was the opposite, finding fingering pointless and boring. As I got older I went to the opposite viewpoint, that it's part of the whole repertoire of sex and something I enjoy doing.

Offline Sedlmayer

Now I was the opposite, finding fingering pointless and boring. As I got older I went to the opposite viewpoint, that it's part of the whole repertoire of sex and something I enjoy doing.

I think there's fingering and fingering, personally..... Puss stroking is alright, and happy to do it if the girl likes it, no problem.
Arse fingering, deep as you like - now you're talking  :drinks:
Hazel Kitty and Smiley Sindy can't get enough - love Hungarian girls  :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

Arse fingering, deep as you like - now you're talking..... Hazel Kitty and Smiley Sindy can't get enough - love Hungarian girls  :D

Really? I knew S.S enjoys being rimmed  :P ......but never knew about the arse fingering.

Offline Sedlmayer

Really? I knew S.S enjoys being rimmed  :P ......but never knew about the arse fingering.

OK - Give her a bit of rimming, then grab the lube, apply liberally to her ringpiece, start out circling and stroking outside, and then start to apply pressure gradually until your finger accidentally slips inside. She'll love it.
I spent about 10 minutes thus occupied this very afternoon  :P
Plus all the rest....... :yahoo:

What a girl .........

Offline Bangers and Gash

OK - Give her a bit of rimming, then grab the lube, apply liberally to her ringpiece, start out circling and stroking outside, and then start to apply pressure gradually until your finger accidentally slips inside. She'll love it.
I spent about 10 minutes thus occupied this very afternoon  :P
Plus all the rest....... :yahoo:

What a girl .........

You bastard.  :D

Offline threechilliman

You bastard.  :D

Pretty much what I thought. Given me an idea though.....

tcm

Offline iPad3

Back on topic and I rarely avail myself of fisting (receiving) I've given up trying to find a WG with hands small enough.

Offline Boundless

The fact that fingering reminds me of being a teenager, makes it exciting, girls used to get so wet, you had to wipe your fingers on the sheets, no chance of that happening with a wg, its all lube.

Ah the joys of fingering, that takes me back.

Having a bird in the passenger seat of my Ford Anglia.
Snogging her face off with one hand in her bra and the other down her jeans in her knickers. Oh the joy of feeling her getting wetter, a lot easier if you could undo the button, even better if she was a randy cow and let you get the zip down! If she was really dirty, she'd rub your cock through your trousers. I seem to remember it was less painful on your legs if you put it in 1st gear and took the handbrake off!

RandyF

Depends on the whore.

E.g. Kissing is off the menu for me if she's a rimmer or is big on OWO.  RO, if she's clearly getting balled multiple times a day (vast majority of them obviously are).

Any blatant time wasting services like massage and multiple costume changes, I steer clear of every time.

Offline socks

Never done adult baby minding, tie and tease, hardsports, dogging or role play off the top of my head. Nor swinging - how do prossies work that? I've not done enema either but would like to now I think about it - but only a cosmetic one ie a nice clean blast of milk, water, champers from her arse all over me, rather than witnessing a first cleanse of the week flushing  :vomit:

Offline NIK

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Water Sports, Hard Sports, S&M, BDSM, Strap ons.

Offline Cactus

Anal does absolutely nothing for me, tried it a good few times, but not for me.  Rimming too. I love to look at a female arse, spank an arse & squeeze an arse, but putting my cock, tongue or finger in said arse leaves me cold. The arsehole for me has one function & it's not for me to stick stuff in.

And as for putting anything in my arse... I know what my arsehole gets up to in its everyday life, so I'd go nowhere near it!

DFK too, nothing worse than any woman shoving her tongue deep into my mouth, turns me right off. Kissing, in my opinion, should be done with the lips.  :rose:

Offline shagbambi

Anything anal. BDSM. Watersports. All not my thing.

On the subject of fingering I love it! One of the essential skills of foreplay.

Offline smiths

Massage, Anal penetration, water sports, hard sports, BDSM, car meets, dogging, sybian and machine sex.

Offline itk

Massage. A time-wasting ploy so they spend less time doing what they've been paid for, sucking and a fucking. Also, water sports and S&M.
I don't mind lap dancing if it's done well, nice to see her undress and tease me a little before I get my hands on her.

Offline CBPaul

Out of the great long list of likes it's probably easier to say what I do go for  :sarcastic:

Oral, sex, kissing and possibly massage but ONLY between rounds or at the end to make sure I get the full time I've paid for.

There is some absolute crap on the likes lists though.

BDSM etc, not interested.
Water sports, hard sports, period play  :vomit:
Sybian - I can watch that for free but can't see the point, besides do they all really have a machine ?
Hand jobs - quite good at that myself for free.
Tantric - is this the biggest time wasting ploy of all ?

Offline Convince Me

Lap dance, massage, anal & SNOWBALLING!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I don't mind a massage after the 1st round as long as its a good massage and not just a token one. I find it relaxes me and gets me worked up for round 2. I usually always call time on it though.