Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst Fear Confirmed.. Sorry Sir you have gonorrhea !!  (Read 17015 times)

The happy one

Or do you think she loves yokes you or you her

And there is a special connection

That she does not feel with anyone else

Lol

Wake up

She gave you a dose

That means at least one other guy is pumping down her throat

While she is thinking of you and your money

Offline Jimmyredcab

This is a punters forum, not a pro$$ie forum.

You don't have to tell me, I was a member here within the first 24 hours.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let's just get your position clear on this. 

You, and others, seem to be saying that if you pick up an infection you have a right to name all the girls you have seen in the last few weeks.

So you might have seen six girls, only one is guilty but the other five are also tarnished, does that sound fair to you. ??

Would any member be allowed to make these accusations, even those who had joined that day or would it have to be trusted members only ------------ and what is a trusted member.  ???

The happy one

You don't have to tell me, I was a member here within the first 24 hours.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You, and others, seem to be saying that if you pick up an infection you have a right to name all the girls you have seen in the last few weeks.

So you might have seen six girls, only one is guilty but the other five are also tarnished, does that sound fair to you. ??

Would any member be allowed to make these accusations, even those who had joined that day or would it have to be trusted members only ------------ and what is a trusted member.  ???

Hi

I am saying name the last girl

As she has either given it or I have given it to her

It would be strange that the last girl you fucked before you knew you was infected then claimed she was clean

So did you catch it by fairy dust

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hi

I am saying name the last girl

As she has either given it or I have given it to her

It would be strange that the last girl you fucked before you knew you was infected then claimed she was clean

So did you catch it by fairy dust

I didn't realise all STI's showed up right away, my mistake.     :rolleyes:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Ok.. I'll do the maths for you then..
RM & KDD.. Seen this year.. KDD is NOT a suspect ...saw her 10th June..  I've also contacted her and she's all clear too.. That's 8 Weeks.. If anyone is unsure and has seen her.. Go get tested..

I stated MILD symptoms discovered early august.. Went straight to gum..incubation period is well outside that visit.. Incubation period 1-2 weeks

Maths or not, the incubation period being up to 2 weeks does NOT mean that's when you are definitely going to show symptoms. Also, that does not mean the WG will have definitely been infected, it could have been the punter before you who dribbled his pre-cum into her mouth before you came along and did full CIM. Meaning you will have the displeasure of the previous punter's infection, while the WG's immune system saw it off and she didn't catch it.

It could have been ANY of the ladies you've seen in the month or 2 before you showed symptoms.

Offline Daffodil

Yes but we don't say that Sallysucks1 gave me a dose.   :angry: :mad: :diablo:

So are you happy for a pro$$ie to name you because you were one of the punters she saw before she picked up an infection. ?

Why is a "dose" worse than saying she robbed you? Or her pimp tried to beat you up? All of those claims carry doubt too.

If there is good reason i.e. "Sallysucks1 sucked me off three weeks ago and one week later green gunk was coming out of my cock" then I think that should be reported. Punters reading the forum can then make up their own mind, based on the credibility they give the punter and the timeline, whether they want to see the prossie in question.

If it tarnishes her reputation, tough. The competing argument, that a punter gets gonorrhoea when it could have been avoided, sways me far more and oh, what's that? I'm on a forum for punters.

In answer to your second question, I believe a prossie would be within her rights to pass on my punting information to other prossies if she legitimately suspected I may have given her an STI. And I'm sure exactly that happens.

Your opinion is better suited to saafe or %%%  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

I didn't realise all STI's showed up right away, my mistake.     :rolleyes:

So that would mean he was infected before her so she sucked a cock, without protection, that had gonorrhoea. That is also information other punters may be interested to hear  :dash:

Offline Daffodil

You tell me what a "trusted member" is Jim, you're forever using the term. We're all adults, we can make up our own minds on an individual basis.

News that a prossie may have gonorrhoea is very important to punters. A punter should be able to say, without white knights riding in, that he has gonorrhoea and give a timeline of prossies he has seen in relation to his symptoms. That then allows the membership to make their own minds up about his credibility and the chance that a given prossie may have an infection.

Is it fair on the girls who don't have an infection? Probably not. But is it fair to the unsuspecting punter who ends up with an avoidable infection, passes it onto the wife and loses everything? Certainly not.

Let saafe and %%% worry about what is fair to the prossie, we're concerned with what is fair to the punter  :hi:

Stealthshagger

to be honest, my main concern is my trusted member not dribbling molten cheddar.

Offline sushi

Symptoms can show in as little as 2 to 5 days but it could be up to a month. 
Men are likely to see the signs sooner due to their physiology.
If its only in her throat there may not be any symptoms.

Offline Stiltskin

But is it fair to the unsuspecting punter who ends up with an avoidable infection, passes it onto the wife and loses everything? Certainly not.

One prossie or prolific punter with gonorrhea could have passed this infection across the whole of the UK in a matter of days. If you're married and worried about passing it on to the Mrs I would avoid OWO for the time being, maybe avoid it indefinitely.

Personally I'm going to stop receiving OWO altogether now, but I'm in a minority, because I could easily punt without any oral at all.

a10

It's just the way the OP wrote the first post that has caused this problem I think. He goes out of his way to mention a specific WG but refuses to name them. Why bother? If the point of the post is to ascertain how he could of contacted gonorrhoea other than said WG why mention her at all? When I read the post first time round it seemed pretty clear to me that unnamed WG was the primary suspect. I think others have seen it that way too. This is why people want to know the WGs name.

Offline Shyboy

It's just the way the OP wrote the first post that has caused this problem I think. He goes out of his way to mention a specific WG but refuses to name them. Why bother? If the point of the post is to ascertain how he could of contacted gonorrhoea other than said WG why mention her at all? When I read the post first time round it seemed pretty clear to me that unnamed WG was the primary suspect. I think others have seen it that way too. This is why people want to know the WGs name.

Well I think I caused enough arguments now, and certainly divided opinion..

I dont think naming her changes a thing.. I got a dose yes.. am i happy about it.. no.. Do I know for sure where I got it.. No

Will avoiding someone who may be clear help you to stay clear.. Fuck no.. The next bolt hole you shove your cock into, may end the same way..

Unamed girl.. is for me, not the primary suspect.. Hence the question in the beginning , I had my doubts and wanted to canvass opinion.. Which I got in spades..

I'll post HER results in a few days... Then we'll see.. Innocent until proven guilty for me.. not the other way around.. i just don't think I got it from her.. and that's why I posted.. to see what other possibles there were..

Until then.. Shyboy Out !

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why is a "dose" worse than saying she robbed you? Or her pimp tried to beat you up? All of those claims carry doubt too.

Little wonder you were once banned.    :bomb:  :bomb:

If a girl robs me I will know she has done it, same applies if her pimp tries to beat me up.

If I have been with a few pro$$ies over the last couple of weeks and I suddenly notice some kind of infection it would be wrong to name names when it could be any one of three.

I am not a spokesman for Saafe but I do believe in fair play.   :hi:

Offline iPad3

Even if said girl is Romanian Jimbo?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Even if said girl is Romanian Jimbo?

Anyone who sees Romanian girls deserve all they get ------ anyway that has nothing to do with this thread.     :bomb:

JV547845

Some of you guys are playing with fire a bit.  If punters and prossies are afraid they'll get outed on a forum then they're not so likely to do the right thing and text everyone they've been with since their last clean test, saying unfortunately I've had a positive result from the STD clinic, please get yourself checked out ASAP.

JV547845

Anyone who sees Romanian girls deserve all they get ------ anyway that has nothing to do with this thread.     :bomb:

There are a lot of worrying stories and plain shit service, but if everyone was a racist dick hole about it, all that will happen is there'll be a lot less Romanian WG profiles on AW and a few more false non-Romanian EE and Spanish ones.

Offline Daffodil

Little wonder you were once banned.    :bomb:  :bomb:

If a girl robs me I will know she has done it, same applies if her pimp tries to beat me up.

If I have been with a few pro$$ies over the last couple of weeks and I suddenly notice some kind of infection it would be wrong to name names when it could be any one of three.

You could have fooled me. You'll be advising prossies to put up their prices next, oh that's right…. :sarcastic:

The point is that anything posted here can never be believed 100% and there will always be doubt. The idea is that experience is posted and it's up to us as individuals and as a group to determine the validity of the post.

It sounds like the op only has three potential suspects. Posting that he has gonorrhoea and that he saw girl a six weeks before symptoms, girl b four weeks before symptoms, and girl c two weeks before symptoms (if it happened) is completely reasonable in my book and helps the punter.

The information is factual and he is not saying this girl or that definitely gave it to him (although further evidence, he may have, can narrow it down).

You seem to have being fair to the prostitute at the top of your agenda, I have being fair to the punter  :hi:

Offline jawill

It will be the girl you saw two wks ago. Gonorrhea will nearly always show in a man within two weeks. I caught it from OWO a few years ago, unfortunately it started for me on a Saturday, and a bank holiday, so couldn't get to GUM clinic until Tuesday by which time I had loads of horrible stuff coming out of my nob.

If you had a small amount of discharge and no pain yet, you were on the early days of it. Let's hope the injection works huh and it's not one of the resistant strains.

As for the girl.... She may test negative. Gonnoreah can live in the throat yes, but the body can also clear from the throat within three weeks.

With regards naming her, I guess it's not so much to warm off other punters but more to alert those who may have seen her recently so they go and get checked out.

OWO is risky, and these days I don't think it's worth the risk.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You could have fooled me. You'll be advising prossies to put up their prices next, oh that's right…. :sarcastic:

You clearly hate all prostitutes with a passion, you have shown that time and time again, if I felt that way I would have found a new hobby years ago.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

James999

You clearly hate all prostitutes with a passion,

Has your account been hacked Jimmy, or are you just clutching at straws because you fel you're losing the debate? that sort of comment is the sort the fat washed up pro$$ies would use, what next, question his hygeine  :dash:

Offline seeker

What a useless post .
..what was the point
 .The op could have got the information on the net within minutes.
Daffodil is right ...This is a punters forum ,by the punters ,for the punter...
We have a lot more to lose than the w.g....your whole lifestyle
She could just change her profile. ..end of.
The op should have waited till he knew who she is ...
Instead of starting this post and then keeping the vital information to HIMSELF
 :angry:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Has your account been hacked Jimmy, or are you just clutching at straws because you fel you're losing the debate? that sort of comment is the sort the fat washed up pro$$ies would use, what next, question his hygeine  :dash:

I rarely lose a debate, but you already know that.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

So what is your opinion, if you get a dose is it acceptable to name every girl you have seen over the last few weeks.    :unknown:

James999

I rarely lose a debate, but you already know that.

You seem to have lost a few recently, and a fair few "U Turns" that's why the concern of your account being hacked, the cheap pro|$$ie jibe you used on Daff  would indicate you feel you've lost this debate with Daff  :crazy:

James999

So what is your opinion, if you get a dose is it acceptable to name every girl you have seen over the last few weeks.

Why not, after all it could have been passed on to the others by the client  :hi:

All the pro$$ie has to do is show her cear GUM results to prove it wasn't her, that's if of course she ever actually gets tested (despite what it says on her profile)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 09:05:09 am by James999 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why not, after all it could have been passed on to the others by the client  :hi:

Fair enough, so if a girl gets an infection she can post the names of her recent clients online for all to see ----------- not too bad for people who use a dozen different names, not so good for people like myself or NIK who have only ever used one name.    :thumbsdown:

James999

Fair enough, so if a girl gets an infection she can post the names of her recent clients online for all to see ----------- not too bad for people who use a dozen different names, not so good for people like myself or NIK who have only ever used one name.   

You're not that stupid that you punt as "jimmyredcab" so the point is mute  :music:

Offline iPad3

Gents putting the bickering to one side for a moment, for those who have asked about a general area the answer, I believe can be found by having a quick review of shyboys posts, in particular the first few, I'm not going into print as it's supposition but for those who want a clue I think you'll agree it there.

The happy one

It seems that most posters are missing the point

I don't want the name of his last fuck as I think she passed it to him

But it does look that way

I want the name because she was the last one he had sexual contact with

So she has the virus even if she has no symptoms

If she was his last fuck

Either

She gave it to him or he gave it to her

So she has it

If she says she has been tested and is clear. By his own admission he has named the other prozzies he has been with so suspicion automatically falls on them

James999

Gents putting the bickering to one side for a moment, for those who have asked about a general area the answer, I believe can be found by having a quick review of shyboys posts, in particular the first few, I'm not going into print as it's supposition but for those who want a clue I think you'll agree it there.

If you have a point then make it, it's not a fucking treasure trail where we follow clues and try and guess what the fuck you're on about  :music:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You're not that stupid that you punt as "jimmyredcab" so the point is mute  :music:

I only have a different nic on Adultwork but many girls know that I am Jimmyredcab ------------ after 13 years of being online under that name quite a few people have heard of me, unlike you I used the same name on %%%.   :hi:

James999

I only have a different nic on Adultwork but many girls know that I am Jimmyredcab ------------ after 13 years of being online under that name quite a few people have heard of me,

Congratulations Jimmy, a few people on pro$$ie forums have geard the nic, not sure of the relevance to this thread though, but thanks for trying  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Congratulations Jimmy, a few people on pro$$ie forums have geard the nic, not sure of the relevance to this thread though, but thanks for trying  :thumbsup:

It is very relevant, even you must be able to see that.     :dash: :dash: :dash:

Sallysucks1 picks up an infection, she then goes on to Saafe and reveals the names of her last dozen punters ------- including Jimmyredcab.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

James999

Sallysucks1 picks up an infection, she then goes on to Saafe and reveals the names of her last dozen punters ------- including Jimmyredcab.     

Well it gives you a warning she's infected and may have infected you.

Makes no difference to your punting as when you book / call you just book as Dave, or Karl or whatever (as you currently do)

In your situation at worst it's a dent in your online ego  :hi:

James999

Well it gives you a warning she's infected and may have infected you.

Makes no difference to your punting as when you book / call you just book as Dave, or Karl or whatever (as you currently do)

In your situation at worst it's a dent in your online ego  :hi:

Oh and it may make the odd (1 or 2 perhaps) pro$$ies you've seen who know you as JRC go and get an STI check, but as they should be doing so anyway then no problem there  :hi:

BTW, is Jimmyredcab a member of Safe anyway  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 10:11:52 am by James999 »

Offline NIK

I have never punted under the name Nik - apart from with Mad Lou :D - although the sisterhood think I do, so I wouldn't be allowed to book them.   :yahoo:

As for AWank it's that long since I've logged in there and I've barely ever booked a punt through their shitty system my ID on there isn't relevant.

James999

I have never punted under the name Nik - apart from with Mad Lou

Exactly Nik, so some Pro$$ie list of Mick,Mark, Peter, Dave,Abdul,Mohamed,Rashid, Big Dick, Big Boy, Loverboy, Hunk,Winston, Clarence, Pete4, Jaz, Sabu, Mick3, Giles, Mr Patel, Andy, Robin, Robbie, Stuart  etc is not a concern  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 10:20:42 am by James999 »

potato

Exactly Nik, so some Pro$$ie list of Mick,Mark, Peter, Dave,Abdul,Mohamed,Rashid, Big Dick, Big Boy, Loverboy, Hunk,Winston, Clarence, Pete4, Jaz, Sabu, Mick3, Giles, Mr Patel, Andy, Robin, Robbie, Stuart  etc is not a concern  :hi:

As prossies know punters give false names, how about if they published the punting phone number of the geezer so other girls could check that in their contacts list under whatever name the punter used for them.  If the punter doesn't use a separate punting phone then even worse for him..  There is no point giving a name that could change every week but the phone number is always the same....  Yes, the punter could change his number  for future punts with new girls but any regs would know and the brighter ones make the link..

James999

As prossies know punters give false names, how about if they published the punting phone number of the geezer so other girls could check that in their contacts list under whatever name the punter used for them.  If the punter doesn't use a separate punting phone then even worse for him..  There is no point giving a name that could change every week but the phone number is always the same....  Yes, the punter could change his number  for future punts with new girls but any regs would know and the brighter ones make the link..

The chances of them listing numbers is small (and where would they list them anyway) , even smaller the chance of other pro$$ies checking the list and turning down a booking.

As for not using a punting phone, well you can't help stupid people  :dash:

As for smarter pro$$ies noticing / caring when a punter changes his number, Get fucking real people change numbers all the time  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 10:53:38 am by James999 »

Offline NIK

Well I have never used a 'punting phone' and have always had the same number since I first acquired a mobile in 1997. As I don't have a OH I have never been paranoid about punting. I even usually use my real name. After all a Christian name alone doesn't usually mean much.

When I first got the mobile I would still for a few years make appointments from call boxes, partly for security, but mainly because calls then were so fucking expensive. For a brief period I did actually have a second phone and number and took both to London on a couple of occasions, however I can't be doing with pissing about with false names and second phones. I've all on affording one!  :D

Offline NIK

Also as I don't have anyone to pry into the phone I still have loads of agencies and a few parlours and indies listed in it, even though I have never called most of them for years.

JV547845

You guys are all mental.  This is a slippery slope and the only people who will benefit are bug chasers. 

Am I the only one here who would appreciate being told by a WG (or even her GUM clinic) that I may have been exposed to an STI and should get checked out?

Offline cunnyhunt

You guys are all mental.  This is a slippery slope and the only people who will benefit are bug chasers. 

Am I the only one here who would appreciate being told by a WG (or even her GUM clinic) that I may have been exposed to an STI and should get checked out?

There is too much paranoia in this thread.

Good precautions and regular testing should present little risk. I have punted for 10 years with OWO, RO CIM a regular feature and have not contracted one STI.

potato

The chances of them listing numbers is small (and where would they list them anyway) , even smaller the chance of other pro$$ies checking the list and turning down a booking.

As for not using a punting phone, well you can't help stupid people  :dash:

As for smarter pro$$ies noticing / caring when a punter changes his number, Get fucking real people change numbers all the time  :sarcastic:

They could list the number on saafe - though they would have to admit to getting a dose themselves..  I was just covering your point that a prossie saying "suchandsuch" possibly infected me is meaningless whereas a punters phone number could identify him to others. Whether they are switched on to check is up to them - its still a link and some other prossie may know more about the punter and disclose it, thus possibly outing him in the process.  My punting number is donkey's years old as probably many other punters are, I'm quite attached to it..

James999

They could list the number on saafe .

And probably less than .00000% of the pro$$ies in the country would see it, so why worry  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Good precautions and regular testing should present little risk. I have punted for 10 years with OWO, RO CIM a regular feature and have not contracted one STI.

I have no problem punters informing others they have been infected but i go on my own experiences ultimately and like you i havent caught anything in years of punting either. Only getting infected or it no longer being on offer would stop me requiring OWO.

Offline Jimmyredcab

As for not using a punting phone, well you can't help stupid people :dash:

Single punters with nothing to hide have no need for a punting phone, I use my ancient Nokia and will continue to do so, it connects just as fast as a £600 i-phone and it doesn't need charging every few hours.    :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

There is too much paranoia in this business -------------- full stop.    :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline iPad3

If you have a point then make it, it's not a fucking treasure trail where we follow clues and try and guess what the fuck you're on about  :music:

James, your utter inability to grasp the simplest of points is a constant source of entertainment to me, thanks for another excellent post and please keep them coming!!!