Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst Fear Confirmed.. Sorry Sir you have gonorrhea !!  (Read 17004 times)

Curious6705

This is something that Admin would need to decide on but I would be concerned that anyone with a grudge against a girl could come on here and accuse her of spreading STI's ----- this is not like giving a girl a negative revue.

I agree - absolutely.  :hi:

Offline Thepacifist

Sorry to hear this Shyguy! I got checked on friday and just got a text today luckily saying all was well but i have to go back in 2 weeks for another check. I think it's brave of you to post of your experience.

Offline Shyboy

Sorry to hear this Shyguy! I got checked on friday and just got a text today luckily saying all was well but i have to go back in 2 weeks for another check. I think it's brave of you to post of your experience.

Wish I'd had the same good news.. but thanks..

Curious and Sushi.. Thanks to both for your input.. But to return to the point of the post..

One was to assess knowledge of said STi , incubation period and whether She could pass it on without contracting it herself (still no answer on that one) and  personal experiences of dealing with it.

The second point was not to name and shame, without evidence.. I have only supposition and that's just not fair to accuse without being fairly certain. I am not.

Luckily I have no sex life at home , so no explaining to do

I saw Rebecca More in May and KDD 10th June, (as reported) so Very unlikely to be them, even if symptoms took a month to appear, it's way after I saw them.. as I stated in first post. If any one has seen them since then, you are free to go get checked

Post was not intended for anything other than the above, to gather proper information so I can make an informed judgement. I was so shocked when I got told at the clinic, I just could not think of any relevant questions to ask them. When I go back in 2 weeks, I can. 

If any of you had seen the same girl, You'd be showing symptoms by now, if so go get checked..

Stealthshagger

well, you have named two, why not name the other one? seems unfair on the other two that you dont think it was them but name them and not the last one..

Offline Shyboy

well, you have named two, why not name the other one? seems unfair on the other two that you dont think it was them but name them and not the last one..

Because they are not two of them.. I only named them in first post as examples of why I'd ended my punting exile.. and.. they were months ago too.. Please don't confuse them with the 3 possibles. Yes I saw them, and reported on them, both were brilliant, but for your own peace of mind, If you have seen either of them, it's entirely down to you if you think you need testing.. I'm certain you wont

I may never know which one it was, but I'll know for certain in the next few days which one it wasn't if tests are clear
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 11:19:02 pm by Shyboy »

Stealthshagger

Because they are not two of them.. I only named them in first post as examples of why I'd ended my punting exile.. and.. they were months ago too.. Please don't confuse them with the 3 possibles

I may never know which one it was, but I'll know for certain in the next few days which one it wasn't if tests are clear

ok, thanks for clearing that up. 

LL

I think the OP has seriously underestimated the risks of OWO.  I don't take this risk but at the GUM clinic they tell me that gonorrhoea can be caught even from letting the girl touch your cock after she's touched her pussy with the same hand!  I think this is extremely unlikely, I hope so anyway.

The happy one

Hi

It seems simple to me

Either he got his sti from his regular who he is not going to name and was the last prozzie he met

Although he should

Or

He got it from a girl he met before her

Which means there is a chance that he passed it to her anyway

So again he should name

I think he is in London

I don't really punt there but had plans to over the next couple of weeks

Now I am in two minds

And I was thinking of

KDD

AHHHHHHHHHH

Offline Stiltskin

I don't see why anyone should be named and shamed if the girl is doing the right thing; stopped working, attended the GUM clinic and informed her clients, then what's the problem? The OP is in exactly the same boat.

This could happen to any girl that offers OWO and probably has for a fair view of the ladies we all see.

Stealthshagger

1) you said shame. I said name
2) if she denied it, is she doing everything right? how do you know?
3) if it happens to all, why arent we allowed to know who it was?
4) what if someone has seen her before she was made aware, assuming she has it? are they allowed to know?

Offline shagbambi

Naming and shaming?  All for it for bad service or misrepresentation.  In such cases it can be conclusively linked to a girl.

This, however smacks of a witch hunt, which is not what this site is about. 

Offline TonyJC

I don't see why anyone should be named and shamed if the girl is doing the right thing; stopped working, attended the GUM clinic and informed her clients, then what's the problem? The OP is in exactly the same boat.

This could happen to any girl that offers OWO and probably has for a fair view of the ladies we all see.

I agree with this.

Also allegations that someone has a sexually transmitted disease are "per se" Defamation.

Offline Bangers and Gash

What a load of twisty bollocks this thread has turned out to be. Hopefully the OP has learnt 2 lessons from this.

1. Don't have sexual contact unless you're prepared to catch a dose.
2. Don't throw names and accusations around on a punting forum.

:wacko: :wackogirl:

Offline Daffodil

I see no problem with naming the prossie(s) he's been with in the last 4-6 weeks and stating that he has gonorrhoea. Provided he is telling the truth (and that provision can be made about any comment on UK Punting) then there's no problem. Even if those girls didn't give it to him, they are likely to have had an infected cock in their mouths and may be infected now.

The most recent prossie the op has seen has either given him gonorrhoea or sucked on a cock that has a gonorrhoea infection. We can say that with a degree of certainty. Ok, it's shit luck on her, but it is a risk of the business so why shouldn't other punters (with a lot to lose potentially) be warned?

I think it becomes a problem if he says he definitely got it from a specific prossie (unless of course he's only fucked the one in the last six months or whatever).

Not naming only protects the prossie, the onus should be on informing other punters.

Offline Rickrabbit

I consider UKP to be the gold standard for informative forums and the supreme when it comes to the subject of punting, yet for all it's wide sweep of punting folk it is rare to find someone admit to being infected by a currently active pro$$ie... even more rare that finding someone who claims to currently punt bareback. As two scenarios carrying the most crucial risks in punting you would expect that we would be a little less coy on these matters when it comes to passing on information that might guide fellow punters away from potential danger.

Offline Daffodil

I consider UKP to be the gold standard for informative forums and the supreme when it comes to the subject of punting, yet for all it's wide sweep of punting folk it is rare to find someone admit to being infected by a currently active pro$$ie... even more rare that finding someone who claims to currently punt bareback. As two scenarios carrying the most crucial risks in punting you would expect that we would be a little less coy on these matters when it comes to passing on information that might guide fellow punters away from potential danger.

I agree entirely.

Offline shagbambi

Incubation periods vary and diseases can remain dormant.  It's a slippery slope blaming any one girl in particular.

The happy one

No one is blaming the last girl he saw

Just

She either passed it to him

Or

He might have passed it to her

I for one would not judge her

Just would like to know so I don't book her

We have no proof she is not working still as he will not give the link

Post the link and we can then check her profile

It should say away or on my period

And have no feedback from when he told her

That is what this forum is about

Not a witch hunt

But to help other punters

Offline seeker

Why won't he even tell us the general area she works in.
That would at least help the majority of punters.  :unknown:
He should at least do this .

potato

It would seem likely that the last girl he saw was the source of his infection. If she is doing the right thing and has stopped working until she has been tested, treated if necessary and retested then I can see why the OP is reluctant to name her particularly if he is going to keep on seeing her. The OP should get proof from the girl that she is clear - which I am sure she will provide him as he is unlikely to see her again without it.  If the last girl did give him the dose then she must have got it from somewhere.  The girl needs to be careful that one of the punters she has seen does not pay a return visit and reinfect her and thus the OP again! I know the girl is supposedly contacting all her clients but we don't know whether those punters will get tested or not unless she asks them to forward the message they get back from the GUM confirming they are okay - how likely is that?  The other issue is that whoever infected the suspected girl may be still out there and may have seen countless other girls since the symptoms appeared on the OP and who is going to contact them?  Maybe your next booking is one of these girls?  Sobering thought isn't it? If you consider the pyramid structure of the potential infections it makes you wonder how any of us manage to stay clear!

The only benefit of naming the girl would be for others to check she wasn't still working..

Offline Jimmyredcab

I see no problem with naming the prossie(s) he's been with in the last 4-6 weeks and stating that he has gonorrhoea.

That is a fucking outrageous statement.    :angry: :mad: :diablo:

So would you support a pro$$ie naming every punter she has seen recently because she has caught a STI.     :unknown:

Offline smiths

Yep.. It's true.. I got tested last thursday and to my dismay (and shock  :scare: ) I got told I'd contracted gonorrhea..

Oh that's just great and thankyou..

Started with a routine test at the walk in clinic.. ended with that unwelcome news and a sore butt from the large Antibotic jab they gave me.

OK.. so here's why I'm posting it..

a) I don't see many girls or punt that often.. (almost retired recently from it) but the lure of girls like Rebecca More, Miss KDD etc saw me end my exile. (No I did NOT get it from them.. let me be clear on that.. they are just examples - see reports I did on them)

b) It's my first ever STi.. and while many may say.. no big deal.. it happens.. It's still a shocker when you get told..

Yes, I did contact those I saw in the last couple of months, it's called being responsible.. All reported back as having also been tested and had no problems..

But Hey.. I got it from someone.. and it wasn't the Missus.. cos we just don't ever have sex..

So can someone help me understand this : I got gonorrhea from someone.. clearly recently.. but: here's whats' nagging me and thats  HOW..

I have seen just one girl lately who will remain nameless, I've seen her a number of times over the last 2 years and always have protected sex, doesn't do anal never does CIM (although always does OWO) fucking is always protected.

I saw her a couple weeks ago and a week after got some very mild symptoms hence the visit to the clinic..

I'm finding it very hard to pin this on her as the odds of such an STi from unprotected Oral and no CIM (ever) seem so high as to appear improbable..

If I have got it from her, would she be definitely infected too, or can this particular STi just be passed on..

Thought long and hard about posting this.. but if nothing else.. you can be an occasional punter like me and still get caught out.. even if you are being relatively careful as I am,  and not pushing boundaries..

For anyone thinking the clinics are embarrassing places.. they are not.. they are great, and very very helpful

Oh.. Symptoms cleared up within 48hrs and back for an 'all clear' check in 2 weeks so hopefully all good..

As you have had sexual contact with more than one woman you cant know for definite who you got it from. Because someone tells you they arent infected or will get checked out doesnt mean they actually will for sure of course. I trust no one and take the risks i am prepared to take for the rewards on offer as i see them, so for me OWO is essential as OW does nothing for me. I go to the GUM quartely and have yet to ever test positive, i dont get complacent though. The fact is punting is a risky pastime and not for the squeamish, a message i have posted on here for a long time.

Prostitutes are sucking and fucking complete strangers day in, day out, its impossible to know who those strangers have been fucking so the actual risk is unknown as i see it. I personally dont need so called facts and figures to tell me the bleeding obvious, but i accept some might though.

As i am not prepared to either stop punting or give up having any sexual contact with anyone there will always be a risk, i live with it. Anyway i hope your treatment goes well.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not naming only protects the prossie, the onus should be on informing other punters.

But naming every pro$$ie he has seen casts a shadow on them all, even the one's who are not to blame.   :thumbsdown:

The happy one

He has named two and said they had nothing to do with it

The last prezzie he saw might not offer cim to any punter

But what about her boyfriend

It might be something she keeps special for him or for her

As I have said

Or there is a good chance he passed it to her

Let us have her name

Then we can decide if we want to meet her

And see if she is still working

She could be saying one thing to him and doing another as she has bills to pay

Plus we can then check her feedback and see who she has been with and who they have been with

This is beginning to feel like a bullshit story to me

Name her

Or he should not have posted anything at all. And should not have named two girls

Tom5334

Did Shyboy not mention Rebecca More and MissKDD by name but also suggest that he had seen other girls as well, this is before the girl he suspects gave him the STI.

For fairness sake, surely he has to name and timeline everyone?

Offline shagbambi

So would you support a pro$$ie naming every punter she has seen recently because she has caught a STI.     :unknown:

Well said JRC it cuts both ways.

potato

Naming the area is also pretty pointless as the UK is a small place. Since lots of punts occur on business trips. Naming  North London as an example when you punt in Leeds doesn't make you safe when you have the M1 and hundreds commuting on business each day..

Offline smiths

My Point exactly.. I cannot name names when I just dont know.. But I am gaining knowledge fast , As soon as I am sure I will name for sure..

Apart from already having named 2 WGs who for all you know for certain might of infected you, what you could do is check that any WGs you told you were infected are still advertising for punters or not. If any are then they arent being responsible so you could warn them that if they dont stop advertising you will name them on here, or you could just name them anyway on the thinking that you had already told them you were infected, yet they are still advertising for punters.

It ultimately comes down to do you wish to name them so other punters can avoid them just in case, or do you wish to not name them knowing the possible consequences of what naming them might cause. I would ask for admin guidance on this if it were me.

Offline Bangers and Gash

He has named two and said they had nothing to do with it

The last prezzie he saw might not offer cim to any punter

But what about her boyfriend

It might be something she keeps special for him or for her

As I have said

Or there is a good chance he passed it to her

Let us have her name

Then we can decide if we want to meet her

And see if she is still working

She could be saying one thing to him and doing another as she has bills to pay

Plus we can then check her feedback and see who she has been with and who they have been with

This is beginning to feel like a bullshit story to me

Name her

Or he should not have posted anything at all. And should not have named two girls

Are you Tony Blair? He used to talk in tiny sound bites.  :angry:

Offline johnny34

Did Shyboy not mention Rebecca More and MissKDD by name but also suggest that he had seen other girls as well, this is before the girl he suspects gave him the STI.

For fairness sake, surely he has to name and timeline everyone?

If i'm following this thread correctly the 2 named where before the timeline. I think he has 3 possibles, 1 of which is the one he suspects.

Offline Daffodil

And that is a stupid statement  :hi:

We "name" the prossies we've seen all day, everyday. Have you ever seen the reviews section?

Offline Daffodil

But naming every pro$$ie he has seen casts a shadow on them all, even the one's who are not to blame.   :thumbsdown:

By naming the ones he's seen in the last few weeks it gives other punters (who this forum is aimed at Jimmy, incase you hadn't noticed) the option to avoid them. If within the incubation time period then they have likely either passed it on to him or seen a guy with gonorrhoea.

I couldn't give a shit if a few prossies lose a few bookings, but I do give a shit if a fellow punter (even myself) were to catch an STI and possibly lose everything.

Are you hoping by writing this sort of nonsense they might take you off premod on %%%, as that's where your opinion would be better suited  :sarcastic:

Offline Daffodil

Well said JRC it cuts both ways.

We name bad providers all the time. Some of it, like violent scams and stealing, is likely to lose a prossie business and we have no real idea if the poster is telling the truth or not. How is this different?

And, reality check for you, prossies do tell each other about punters. Only the naive don't know this.

Tom5334

If i'm following this thread correctly the 2 named where before the timeline. I think he has 3 possibles, 1 of which is the one he suspects.

It's a bit confusing, he mentions" Rebecca More, Miss KDD etc etc"

It does sound like Shyboy suspects the 3rd punt though.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

One was to assess knowledge of said STi , incubation period and whether She could pass it on without contracting it herself (still no answer on that one) and  personal experiences of dealing with it.

If she had an appoinment (or had seen her boyfriend!) before yours, and did OWO with them, and then next appt did OWO with you, then yes, she can easily pass it on without contracting it herself. Also, not everyone has symptoms of infection, so she could have been carrying it for months without knowing.

The happy one

Cathrine

As a prozzie

Where do you stand on him naming her

The last girl he met

Do you feel the need to know

If you was the last guy he met

How would you feel if he named you here

Offline shagbambi

We name bad providers all the time. Some of it, like violent scams and stealing, is likely to lose a prossie business and we have no real idea if the poster is telling the truth or not. How is this different?

And, reality check for you, prossies do tell each other about punters. Only the naive don't know this.

Earlier in the thread I said I have no issue with naming and shaming in terms of bad service or misrepresentation.  There is no doubt who is to blame in such cases.

Offline Shyboy

If she had an appoinment (or had seen her boyfriend!) before yours, and did OWO with them, and then next appt did OWO with you, then yes, she can easily pass it on without contracting it herself. Also, not everyone has symptoms of infection, so she could have been carrying it for months without knowing.
Thanks Catherine, that's what I wanted to know,

Thanks all, for your contributions, good and bad.. Please read my posts tho.. When I hear from latest girl .. I will make informed decision.. The two I mentioned were examples of girls I'd seen that ended my punting exile.. NEVER did I accuse either of passing on said STi..

Right now I don't know who gave it to me.. Soon I will know who didn't and that's one less suspect

Offline Daffodil

Earlier in the thread I said I have no issue with naming and shaming in terms of bad service or misrepresentation.  There is no doubt who is to blame in such cases.

There is doubt, even in those cases. Prossies come on here and claim it happened differently. I side with the punter, but many do not, but I can't say it doesn't cause doubt.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Cathrine

As a prozzie

The last girl he met

Well, if he was CERTAIN she was the one, then perhaps. If she was still working, then definitely. But as it's a choice of at LEAST three, then no. Who's to say he didn't catch it from one of the other two (of the definite 3)?

This is just a scenario: he could have caught it from WG1 and passed it to WG 2 and WG3, and THEN started having symptoms. If he then names the one he THINKS he's got it from, he's falsely 'accusing' her of infecting him.

I would hate to be named if I wasn't anywhere infected within the above scenario, and I am surprised he has "ruled out" by mentioning the 2 other ladies.

Offline Jimmyredcab

And that is a stupid statement  :hi:

We "name" the prossies we've seen all day, everyday. Have you ever seen the reviews section?

Yes but we don't say that Sallysucks1 gave me a dose.   :angry: :mad: :diablo:

So are you happy for a pro$$ie to name you because you were one of the punters she saw before she picked up an infection. ?

Offline Shyboy

Reading.. For those who want area

Offline smiths

Thanks Catherine, that's what I wanted to know,

Thanks all, for your contributions, good and bad.. Please read my posts tho.. When I hear from latest girl .. I will make informed decision.. The two I mentioned were examples of girls I'd seen that ended my punting exile.. NEVER did I accuse either of passing on said STi..

Right now I don't know who gave it to me.. Soon I will know who didn't and that's one less suspect

You cant rule either of those two out though for definite and you certainly cant rule anyone out unless you actually saw their test results as thats the only proof they have actually tested negative. Anything else means you are trusting their word which may or may not be true.

As i posted above any WGs you have punted with and you told you are infected shouldnt still be working so if you check and see they are they arent being responsible people. I would wish to avoid WGs i was informed were being that irresponsible.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Cathrine

As a prozzie

The last girl he met

I cannot answer for Catherine but in my case if I was named and I had proven to be clear I would pass on proof I was clear to Admin as soon as I got it so Admin could then say he has seen proof that it was not me that passed this STI on.

Its a hard one though but if this prossie texts him and says she is clear then it would make the two he has named look like it was them.   In my view if he is not willing to name the one person he thinks it might be then he should not have named anyone  as she may not be honest and may not say she has it even if she has and if he then believes her it looks bad on the two he saw before her which is very unfair

Offline smiths

I cannot answer for Catherine but in my case if I was named and I had proven to be clear I would pass on proof I was clear to Admin as soon as I got it so Admin could then say he has seen proof that it was not me that passed this STI on.

Its a hard one though but if this prossie texts him and says she is clear then it would make the two he has named look like it was them.   In my view if he is not willing to name the one person he thinks it might be then he should not have named anyone  as she may not be honest and may not say she has it even if she has and if he then believes her it looks bad on the two he saw before her which is very unfair

The OP can only know for definite who has tested negative by seeing their test results which to be certain he would have to be present with them as they get tested and then as they later get the results. As this is extremely unlikely to happen obviously, there is no definite way he can find out who exactly infected him. It relies on the WGs being honest which they may or may not be.

I wouldnt trust the unprovable word of anyone myself. If i had told WGs i was infected i would also have said if i see you are still advertising as working (which i would check) i would inform other punters as you wouldnt be doing the responsible thing. If they then ignored this and were still advertising i would name them so other punters were aware i was infected, told them i was and told them they shouldnt still be working but they still were. As i see it i would of warned them of what i would do but they had ignored me so any consequences of me naming them would be their responsibility for being irresponsible.

Offline Jimmyredcab

There is doubt, even in those cases. Prossies come on here and claim it happened differently. I side with the punter, but many do not, but I can't say it doesn't cause doubt.

So you would side with the punter in every case with no regard for the evidence, once again you have shown your true colours.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Yes but we don't say that Sallysucks1 gave me a dose.   :angry: :mad: :diablo:

So are you happy for a pro$$ie to name you because you were one of the punters she saw before she picked up an infection. ?

Jimmy Independent. This is a punters forum, not a pro$$ie forum. You should know the ethos of the site by now. Personally, I couldn't give a flying about some pro having her rep tarnished, but I do care about yellow cheese dripping out the end of my cock.

:hi:

The happy one

I don't care who he got it from

Prozzie 1 2 or 3

All I want to know is who was the last one he met

If he did not get it from her there is a chance he passed it to her

But as he says

He had not seen anyone for weeks before hand

Name the last one

We can then work backwards

All this bullshitting around it is wrong

If he had passed it to her

She would soon be on saafe telling all the girls there that this punter is a dirty cunt

Offline Shyboy

Well, if he was CERTAIN she was the one, then perhaps. If she was still working, then definitely. But as it's a choice of at LEAST three, then no. Who's to say he didn't catch it from one of the other two (of the definite 3)?

This is just a scenario: he could have caught it from WG1 and passed it to WG 2 and WG3, and THEN started having symptoms. If he then names the one he THINKS he's got it from, he's falsely 'accusing' her of infecting him.

I would hate to be named if I wasn't anywhere infected within the above scenario, and I am surprised he has "ruled out" by mentioning the 2 other ladies.

Ok.. I'll do the maths for you then..
RM & KDD.. Seen this year.. KDD is NOT a suspect ...saw her 10th June..  I've also contacted her and she's all clear too.. That's 8 Weeks.. If anyone is unsure and has seen her.. Go get tested..

I stated MILD symptoms discovered early august.. Went straight to gum..incubation period is well outside that visit.. Incubation period 1-2 weeks

The happy one

Ok.. I'll do the maths for you then..
RM & KDD.. Seen this year.. KDD is NOT a suspect ...saw her 10th June..  I've also contacted her and she's all clear too.. That's 8 Weeks.. If anyone is unsure and has seen her.. Go get tested..

I stated MILD symptoms discovered early august.. Went straight to gum..incubation period is well outside that visit.. Incubation period 1-2 weeks

Then the last one you met fave it to you

No question by your own admission

So why are you pussy footing around and not naming her so the guys on here can work out theretisk factor

If you are certain no one else is within the time frame

Fucking name her

Simple