Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst Fear Confirmed.. Sorry Sir you have gonorrhea !!  (Read 17014 times)

Offline Shyboy

Yep.. It's true.. I got tested last thursday and to my dismay (and shock  :scare: ) I got told I'd contracted gonorrhea..

Oh that's just great and thankyou..

Started with a routine test at the walk in clinic.. ended with that unwelcome news and a sore butt from the large Antibotic jab they gave me.

OK.. so here's why I'm posting it..

a) I don't see many girls or punt that often.. (almost retired recently from it) but the lure of girls like Rebecca More, Miss KDD etc saw me end my exile. (No I did NOT get it from them.. let me be clear on that.. they are just examples - see reports I did on them)

b) It's my first ever STi.. and while many may say.. no big deal.. it happens.. It's still a shocker when you get told..

Yes, I did contact those I saw in the last couple of months, it's called being responsible.. All reported back as having also been tested and had no problems..

But Hey.. I got it from someone.. and it wasn't the Missus.. cos we just don't ever have sex..

So can someone help me understand this : I got gonorrhea from someone.. clearly recently.. but: here's whats' nagging me and thats  HOW..

I have seen just one girl lately who will remain nameless, I've seen her a number of times over the last 2 years and always have protected sex, doesn't do anal never does CIM (although always does OWO) fucking is always protected.

I saw her a couple weeks ago and a week after got some very mild symptoms hence the visit to the clinic..

I'm finding it very hard to pin this on her as the odds of such an STi from unprotected Oral and no CIM (ever) seem so high as to appear improbable..

If I have got it from her, would she be definitely infected too, or can this particular STi just be passed on..

Thought long and hard about posting this.. but if nothing else.. you can be an occasional punter like me and still get caught out.. even if you are being relatively careful as I am,  and not pushing boundaries..

For anyone thinking the clinics are embarrassing places.. they are not.. they are great, and very very helpful

Oh.. Symptoms cleared up within 48hrs and back for an 'all clear' check in 2 weeks so hopefully all good..

cockneybstrd

Well if you contacted everyone you have had sexual contact with and they all claim to have been tested and got the all clear. Then clearly one of them is lying.

Unless your missus has given it too you.....

Offline Matium

I have seen just one girl lately who will remain nameless,

For the sake of other guys, you should definitely name her.

Offline Frenchie

I think that would be very unfair - why should she suffer when one of the OTHER girls is lying --that's the only explanation ....however I will be looking at any reviews from OP -only to identify the area he punts in ...or is that hypocritical ?

cockneybstrd

I think that would be very unfair - why should she suffer when one of the OTHER girls is lying --that's the only explanation ....however I will be looking at any reviews from OP -only to identify the area he punts in ...or is that hypocritical ?

Frenchie

Can you explain that's the only explanation

I read the OP long post that he had only had sexual contact with one women in recent months/weeks (as he states the wife does do not do sex).. I am no Dr Quincy but the percentage call is that he has picked it up from this prossie that he has seen recently.

Unless he has been sharing towels with some very dubious people at the gym
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 06:13:47 pm by cockneybstrd »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
OP just because someone tells you they are clear and have been tested it doesn't mean they have.  They could just not have any symptoms and cant be arsed going to get checked as they think it will never happen to them.

I would stay away from your regular until she roves to you she is clear although I think you will find she isn't. or wasn't at that time.
Women can have it without realising for quite some time as we don't always get symptoms and even if we do most will assume a water infection if it stings when we pee or thrush if an unusual discharge. 

Never ever trust anyone else with your sexual health as it is too easy to lie.  Hell I can print up certificates now to show I am clear and was tested on any date you choose as they are easily found online so even they prove nothing.

Perhaps share the name to save other men from contracting it as well

Stealthshagger

she might not cim etc with you, but she might have a partner or a very good regular etc for all anyone else knows. cant rule her out just because she didnt let YOU cim etc. sorry to hear you got something, hope all is well asap for you.

I think it would be fair to name the one person you had sex with in that time....if it were someone else, and you read that, wouldnt you want to know who it was?

If she says shes been all cleared, I assume shes still seeing punters now...

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Also why would CIM make any difference to you catching it.  Just because you didn't It does not mean she doesn't with others or with her partner or that she caught it in her throat from deep throat and pre cum.  CIM is not necessary for her to get an STI in her throat as pre cum is enough to cause it to happen.

Its why prossies should always ask for a throat swab when visiting a GUM clinic

a10

Name and shame fella, you know it's the right thing to do. What's the other option? Sit back and wait til some other poor schmuck comes on here saying they've got the clap from your girl?

cockneybstrd

she might not cim etc with you, but she might have a partner or a very good regular etc for all anyone else knows. cant rule her out just because she didnt let YOU cim etc. sorry to hear you got something, hope all is well asap for you.

I think it would be fair to name the one person you had sex with in that time....if it were someone else, and you read that, wouldnt you want to know who it was?

If she says shes been all cleared, I assume shes still seeing punters now...

Exactly just because she isnt doing it with you dont mean she isnt doing it with her boyfriend or sergei or even Abdul.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Name and shame fella, you know it's the right thing to do. What's the other option? Sit back and wait til some other poor schmuck comes on here saying they've got the clap from your girl?

Absolutely  :thumbsup:

It amazes me when punters throw insinuations around and then become reluctant to name names. Think before you type  :bomb:

Offline Matium

If the OP doesn't want to name this girl then he should never have started this thread in the first place.

It's his responsibility now to save the next guy from being infected.

He must name her.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Shyboy seems to be just that - a little shy.  :D

Stealthshagger

If the OP doesn't want to name this girl then he should never have started this thread in the first place.

It's his responsibility now to save the next guy from being infected.

He must name her.

agreed. If anything, his post suggests there is one possibility only. That she lied to deny doesnt bode well. name and shame, spare someone else the snakeburn.

Offline sushi

Every punter that has OWO is going to get infected they could pass it to their wives/GF's and if shes pregnant it could cause a miscarriage or a still birth thats besides any divorce proceedings so its a lot bigger than wanting to spare a WGs feelings. 
Gonorrhea symptoms show between 2-10 days if that narrows it down for you.

Offline Stiltskin

From what I read there's a good possibility that this girl gave him the infection, but it's not 100%. So how can anyone name and shame when they're not 100% positive where they got it from?

He said - 'I did contact those I saw in the last couple of months' , so he's seen more than one girl in the last 8 weeks. The incubation period is not set in stone either, it's typically 2 days to 2 weeks, but it can take up to 4 weeks to see any symptons. This makes it even harder to pinpoint the source.

Offline sushi

Also Gonorrhea isnt difficult to catch from oral sex...

We know from research that performing oral sex is a risk factor for getting oropharyngeal gonorrhea. Close contact with the penis to the back of the mouth, or the tongue in the vagina is a effective way to expose the mouth and throat. However, both women and men can catch gonorrhea of the genital tract by receiving cunnilingus or fellatio from a partner with oral gonorrhea. So you can get gonorrhea of the reproductive tract if you are a virgin and your only source of contact has been oral sex.

Offline sushi

If he saw those girls a few months ago without any symptoms but a short while after the last one symptoms showed up its obvious to a blind man shes the one that gave it to him especially as she does OWO.

Offline King Nuts

I have seen just one girl lately who will remain nameless, I've seen her a number of times over the last 2 years and always have protected sex, doesn't do anal never does CIM (although always does OWO) fucking is always protected.

Shyboy, I think you can bet the farm you got it from her and you got it from OWO.

OWO is risky. I've had the clap from it, so I don't do it any more (unless there are mitigating circs).

Gonorrhea is horrible. OK, so you can take some pills and it goes away, but only after pain, some nasty gunk coming out of the end of your knob, and usually one or two swollen bollocks.

Medical opinion is that pencillin is losing the fight against it, and maybe as soon as a few years from now, it'll be untreatable.

Well, fuck that.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If he saw those girls a few months ago without any symptoms but a short while after the last one symptoms showed up its obvious to a blind man shes the one that gave it to him especially as she does OWO.

Plus if by a very small chance she didn't give it to him she may well have it now anyway.  If he contracted it before seeing her (which I do doubt) then in all likely hood he has passed it on to her so she would need testing and not just tell him she is clear as she wouldn't know yet as she would not have had time since he found out to get checked and get the results and say she was all clear

Offline sushi

If she does 5-10 punters a day for the last 2 weeks thats 50-100 possible infections.  :vomit:

Curious6705

If she does 5-10 punters a day for the last 2 weeks thats 50-100 possible infections.  :vomit:

The last thing anyone should do is take health advice from someone who eats raw fish.  :lol:

Offline sushi

The last thing anyone should do is take health advice from someone who eats raw fish.  :lol:

You've tasted more than a few fish lips Curious.  :lol:

Offline Shyboy

Valuable input from you all so far.. and much appreciated..

Been trying to get my head roud the 'Who' since thursday.. couldn't talk about it at work obviously and definitely not with the missus.. so thanks all for the contributions so far.. positive and negative..

I was lucky, (well sort of) that my symptoms were very mild, tiny amount of discharge is what alarmed me.. slight burning when urinating.. no swelling at all.

So what you are saying a girl that gave OWO , never takes a load in the mouth can give me that. (not from anyone - Doesn't have a partner, and def hasn't swallowed any tom, dick or abduls seed) .. I've tried for 2 years to get her to let me.. and I'm very persuasive.. (20 years of selling skills haha),

Dont get me wrong, I will out her for sure if She tests positive.. I have spoken to her and to be fair to her, She is going through testing right now.. Her first reaction was that I'd given it to her.. I told her the same day and She is NOT currently working until tested and clear.. sensible.

I don't want to trash someone I like very much before I know, and I know She will show me the test results..

I only wanted to post to get opinion and knowledge. I was told at the clinic the incubation period and the dates fit almost exactly with when I last saw her and the 'outbreak' Started.. But didn't know with any certainty that She could infect without being infected herself,  Just from OWO.. Based on that it was difficult to believe it was her.. Miss Vanilla essentially..

Curious6705

You've tasted more than a few fish lips Curious.  :lol:

I've also tasted some maths and stats and there's no way to be certain who you catch the clap from if you have multiple partners over a period of time.

Offline Shyboy

From what I read there's a good possibility that this girl gave him the infection, but it's not 100%. So how can anyone name and shame when they're not 100% positive where they got it from?

He said - 'I did contact those I saw in the last couple of months' , so he's seen more than one girl in the last 8 weeks. The incubation period is not set in stone either, it's typically 2 days to 2 weeks, but it can take up to 4 weeks to see any symptons. This makes it even harder to pinpoint the source.

My Point exactly.. I cannot name names when I just dont know.. But I am gaining knowledge fast , As soon as I am sure I will name for sure..

Offline sushi

Valuable input from you all so far.. and much appreciated..

Been trying to get my head roud the 'Who' since thursday.. couldn't talk about it at work obviously and definitely not with the missus.. so thanks all for the contributions so far.. positive and negative..

I was lucky, (well sort of) that my symptoms were very mild, tiny amount of discharge is what alarmed me.. slight burning when urinating.. no swelling at all.

So what you are saying a girl that gave OWO , never takes a load in the mouth can give me that. (not from anyone - Doesn't have a partner, and def hasn't swallowed any tom, dick or abduls seed) .. I've tried for 2 years to get her to let me.. and I'm very persuasive.. (20 years of selling skills haha),

Dont get me wrong, I will out her for sure if She tests positive.. I have spoken to her and to be fair to her, She is going through testing right now.. Her first reaction was that I'd given it to her.. I told her the same day and She is NOT currently working until tested and clear.. sensible.

I don't want to trash someone I like very much before I know, and I know She will show me the test results..

I only wanted to post to get opinion and knowledge. I was told at the clinic the incubation period and the dates fit almost exactly with when I last saw her and the 'outbreak' Started.. But didn't know with any certainty that She could infect without being infected herself,  Just from OWO.. Based on that it was difficult to believe it was her.. Miss Vanilla essentially..
Found this...

Oral sex can also pass on the germ, and some people actually develop a sore throat due to gonorrhoeal infection. But sex workers and others may carry the bacterium in their throats without realising it.

A research paper presented at a sexual diseases conference in Newcastle in May 2011 revealed a high incidence of gonorrhoea of the throat among British prostitutes because so many of them give oral sex several times per day.
Gonorrhea is spread through contact between the male or female genital organ, mouth, and anus.

IMPORTANT...Ejaculation does not have to occur for gonorrhea to be transmitted or acquired

Curious6705

Found this...

Oral sex can also pass on the germ, and some people actually develop a sore throat due to gonorrhoeal infection. But sex workers and others may carry the bacterium in their throats without realising it.

A research paper presented at a sexual diseases conference in Newcastle in May 2011 revealed a high incidence of gonorrhoea of the throat among British prostitutes because so many of them give oral sex several times per day.
Gonorrhea is spread through contact between the male or female genital organ, mouth, and anus.

IMPORTANT...Ejaculation does not have to occur for gonorrhea to be transmitted or acquired

Are you one of those guys on a mission to remind the rest of us of the risks of punting as you see them?

Offline Shyboy

Found this...

Sushi.. Thanks for this.. Starting to look like the source is obvious.. but I'll wait a few days to see what test says..

Don't blame the girl though.. I am one of many punters She sees.. She and I both know the risks involved..

Toshiba

Another reason and another case  to think very carefully if you are attached.

Cos shit REALLY does happen

Stealthshagger

Im not attached and I still dont want an STI. and I do want to know the WG in question, so I avoid. What area does she work in?

Offline sushi

Are you one of those guys on a mission to remind the rest of us of the risks of punting as you see them?
Yes I am. Is that a problem? I think helping a poster with a real dilemma who is brave enough to discuss it in here in a serious post is more so much more important to the punting world than discussing what prossie you plan to see next.

squeezebox

Im not attached and I still dont want an STI. and I do want to know the WG in question, so I avoid. What area does she work in?

Me too, if she's in the south west area.  PM would suffice.  :hi:

Curious6705

Yes I am. Is that a problem? I think helping a poster with a real dilemma who is brave enough to discuss it in here in a serious post is more so much more important to the punting world than discussing what prossie you plan to see next.

Apart from the fact that you don't know what you're talking about - no.

Offline cunnyhunt

What is the Dilemma ?

Stealthshagger

What is the Dilemma ?

how many other punters should get it too before he tells us who she is or what area she is in..

Curious6705

how many other punters should get it too before he tells us who she is or what area she is in..

Whoever it is he thinks he caught it from, it's quite possible he gave it to her.

Punting is not without risk - and not for the squeamish.

That's why we all should get ourselves tested regularly.

Offline sushi

Apart from the fact that you don't know what you're talking about - no.
Ok Curious so me, the medical world whos information I have posted for the OP along with his own deductions dont know what we're talking about.
Pick up your dummy and get back in your pram.

Curious6705

Ok Curious so me, the medical world whos information I have posted for the OP along with his own deductions dont know what we're talking about.

So you're a medic now are you?

Or are you just cutting and pasting from elsewhere on the Internet?

Hmm ...

Offline cunnyhunt

Are you medically trained ? if not then I will take advice from the GUM where I get tested regularly  :hi:

yorkshire123

Is that you again Rolfy boy  :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am not happy about pro$$ies being named and shamed regarding spreading STI's ------ how can we know for sure that she is "guilty".     :thumbsdown:

Offline sushi

Oh for fucks sake Curious, I said in my post that I found the information. Wasnt it plain enough for you when I wrote "I've found this"?
Why are you continuing to sabotage this thread?

Stealthshagger

I am not happy about pro$$ies being named and shamed regarding spreading STI's ------ how can we know for sure that she is "guilty".     :thumbsdown:

knowing the area is fair enough though, is it not?

Curious6705

Oh for fucks sake Curious, I said in my post that I found the information. Wasnt it plain enough for you when I wrote "I've found this"?
Why are you continuing to sabotage this thread?

Right - so you spent a couple of seconds on Google - and this is the basis of your "advice"?  :crazy:

Offline iPad3

Bearing in mind Miss KDD and Rebecca More are sited as recent punts I'd say an educated guess at the area in question would be London would it not.

Offline sushi

Are you medically trained ? if not then I will take advice from the GUM where I get tested regularly  :hi:
I know you dont have to ejaculate to get an STi and I know why prossies keep wiping pre cum of a dick, I know how to google info and copy and paste to give someone information that was unknown and gladly received.
Obviously someone in here has a problem with me and my contribution to a serious thread for an hour.
Curious I will leave you to chat about what Romanian prossie is next on your HL.
Im out.

Offline Jimmyredcab

This is something that Admin would need to decide on but I would be concerned that anyone with a grudge against a girl could come on here and accuse her of spreading STI's ----- this is not like giving a girl a negative revue.

Curious6705

I know you dont have to ejaculate to get an STi and I know why prossies keep wiping pre cum of a dick, I know how to google info and copy and paste to give someone information that was unknown and gladly received.
Obviously someone in here has a problem with me and my contribution to a serious thread for an hour.
Curious I will leave you to chat about what Romanian prossie is next on your HL.
Im out.

Given the likes of you, who can type a search in Google, and presumes to offer advice on the basis of that, who needs trained medics?

As others have said, and I totally agree, advice on sexual health is available for free from people who actually know what they're talking about at the GUM clinic.