Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst Fear Confirmed.. Sorry Sir you have gonorrhea !!  (Read 17026 times)

Offline Daffodil

You clearly hate all prostitutes with a passion, you have shown that time and time again, if I felt that way I would have found a new hobby years ago.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Good comeback Jim  :rolleyes:

Debate over then, better luck next time  :sarcastic:

Offline cunnyhunt

James, your utter inability to grasp the simplest of points is a constant source of entertainment to me, thanks for another excellent post and please keep them coming!!!

with your inability to read the thread you would already have known that Shyboy had given the area as Reading in Post 91  :cool:

xerxes69

I had a scare recently

A WG in the Teesside area had OG, and I got a phone call from the clinic. The shock of my life I can tell you

Fortunately I was clear. No more OWO for me though. I'm surprised how many girls offer it tbh. I was told there was something of an epidemic at the moment 

James999

James, your utter inability to grasp the simplest of points is a constant source of entertainment to me, thanks for another excellent post and please keep them coming

So you are unable to explain what you were on about, but expect us to guess  :dash:

Offline cunnyhunt

I had a scare recently

I was told there was something of an epidemic at the moment

Who told you ?

xerxes69

Who told you ?

The clinic. They would, you might say, but I saw no reason to not believe them. They were specifically talking about the North East

Offline cunnyhunt

The clinic. They would, you might say, but I saw no reason to not believe them. They were specifically talking about the North East

2 tests ago I asked if there was any condition that was increasing in risk and they said none.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I had a scare recently

A WG in the Teesside area had OG, and I got a phone call from the clinic. The shock of my life I can tell you

Why would a clinic be phoning you about some diseased proz? Probably one of your mates trying to fuck with your head - of course, that's if you're telling the truth. :rolleyes:

''oh hunny bunch, there's a woman on the phone from the clap clinic. She says there's a proz.......''
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 02:55:22 pm by Bangers and Gash »

Offline jawill

I was told a similar thing about two months ago down in the south west, that gonnoreah rates are going up and up and there are more cases of antibiotic resistant strains appearing.

Offline nervyfooker

Single punters with nothing to hide have no need for a punting phone, I use my ancient Nokia and will continue to do so, it connects just as fast as a £600 i-phone and it doesn't need charging every few hours.    :hi: :hi:

has a friend or family member ever asked to borrow your phone?
what if you leave it around and someone looks through it?
i dont want anyone to know my punting business-i keep
a basic nokia(punting phone) hidden away, turned off and only get
it out when i arrange a punt.

Offline jawill

Isnt it a lot more difficult to explain having a second hidden phone though should it every be found?

xerxes69

Why would a clinic be phoning you about some diseased proz? Probably one of your mates trying to fuck with your head - of course, that's if you're telling the truth. :rolleyes:

''oh hunny bunch, there's a woman on the phone from the clap clinic. She says there's a proz.......''

Wait until you get such a call, and you'll know why  ;)

If WG's are prepared to give up phone numbers, clinics will use them to warn punters

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I was told a similar thing about two months ago down in the south west, that gonnoreah rates are going up and up and there are more cases of antibiotic resistant strains appearing.

The rates in the UK and the US have actually dropped since 2013.  They rose significantly between 2004 - 2010 and started dropping in 2011 and again in 2013.  The drug they were using has been changed and a different drug from the same group is now used along with two other drugs which has seen a drop in the antibiotic resistance.
There are worries it will soon become resistant to the new medication but the US are now using a two pronged attack which is working very well using both the old and new drug along with two other forms of medication

The CDC warn that gonorrhoea has become resistant to all drugs used throughout history so there is a real concern it may one day become resistant to all medications used now. 

However new drugs are already being tested that should be on the market in the next few years which should be able to treat any resistant forms around.

From the CDC about the drop in the US
Between 2011 and 2012, the rate of cefixime-resistant gonorrhea dropped from 1.4 percent to 0.9 percent, and then to 0.4 percent in 2013. The rates dropped the most dramatically among gay men: from 4 percent in 2010 to 0.6 percent in 2013. In 2011 ceftriaxone resistance stood at 0.38 percent among all Americans and 0.95 percent among gays; these figures then dropped to a respective 0.03 percent and 0.07 percent by 2013.

So the cases are not actually on the rise but falling
In the uk we  tend to only use either  cefixime or ceftriaxone.  Either of these need to be used with either azithromycin or doxycycline on the resistant strains as this combo has been proven by the US to work.  A lot of GUM clinics will give you the injection of one of the first ones and then one of the second ones in tablet form to ensure that even if you have the resistant strain your treatment will work.

Offline smiths

Isnt it a lot more difficult to explain having a second hidden phone though should it every be found?

So just get a punting sim then.

xerxes69

The rates in the UK and the US have actually dropped since 2013.  They rose significantly between 2004 - 2010 and started dropping in 2011 and again in 2013.  The drug they were using has been changed and a different drug from the same group is now used along with two other drugs which has seen a drop in the antibiotic resistance.
There are worries it will soon become resistant to the new medication but the US are now using a two pronged attack which is working very well using both the old and new drug along with two other forms of medication

The CDC warn that gonorrhoea has become resistant to all drugs used throughout history so there is a real concern it may one day become resistant to all medications used now. 

However new drugs are already being tested that should be on the market in the next few years which should be able to treat any resistant forms around.

From the CDC about the drop in the US
Between 2011 and 2012, the rate of cefixime-resistant gonorrhea dropped from 1.4 percent to 0.9 percent, and then to 0.4 percent in 2013. The rates dropped the most dramatically among gay men: from 4 percent in 2010 to 0.6 percent in 2013. In 2011 ceftriaxone resistance stood at 0.38 percent among all Americans and 0.95 percent among gays; these figures then dropped to a respective 0.03 percent and 0.07 percent by 2013.

So the cases are not actually on the rise but falling
In the uk we  tend to only use either  cefixime or ceftriaxone.  Either of these need to be used with either azithromycin or doxycycline on the resistant strains as this combo has been proven by the US to work.  A lot of GUM clinics will give you the injection of one of the first ones and then one of the second ones in tablet form to ensure that even if you have the resistant strain your treatment will work.

These figures can always disguise local issues, I'm sure

And more and more girls seem to offer OWO. It's almost expected these days. I have no reason to doubt that there was something of an outbreak in the north east. Let's be careful out there 

potato

I thought that it was common knowledge that the GUM clinic will happily contact any potential "partners" that may be at risk in the event that someone tests positive. I believe they will also not disclose who the infected person is either if you ask them not to.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I thought that it was common knowledge that the GUM clinic will happily contact any potential "partners" that may be at risk in the event that someone tests positive. I believe they will also not disclose who the infected person is either if you ask them not to.

You are correct.  a clinic will do it for you without disclosing your name if you ask them not to.  They would sooner do it than you not bother and the infection getting spread about.

James999

You are correct.  a clinic will do it for you without disclosing your name if you ask them not to.  They would sooner do it than you not bother and the infection getting spread about

I bet for some of the older pro$$ies that must be frustrating, the dusty phone rings, they pop there teeth in and answer it, hoping that this is the punter for that week / month, only to be told they may have a dose  :sarcastic:

Offline iPad3

with your inability to read the thread you would already have known that Shyboy had given the area as Reading in Post 91  :cool:

Good point sir, you've got me, I have been reading this thread regularly and thought I was fully up to speed........doh!!!!!

The happy one

Back to thread

Can anyone tell me a valid reason on a punter forum for him not to give the name of the last girl who was a prozzie by his own admission name

After all she either gave it to him or he has infected her

And money is on that she will say she is clean

Even if she was not

Blackberry

Back to thread

Can anyone tell me a valid reason on a punter forum for him not to give the name of the last girl who was a prozzie by his own admission name

After all she either gave it to him or he has infected her

And money is on that she will say she is clean

Even if she was not

I think the problem is if he names her people will all start dropping her from HLs and not seeing her which if she is guilty so to speak is fine but in reality how many people would check back on the thread to see if it turns out to be her in the end?

She could be totally innocent so I think it would unfair at this point.

JB1969

So do we assume it is Lucy2015 as she is currently on a two week break?

JV547845

Because if we all start behaving like that there's very little chance that prozzie will do the right thing and inform all the punters she's been with since her last clean test (- 3 months or 6 weeks or what ever the incubation period is) and shit loads of STIs will go untreated.  You accepted OWO from or performed RO on her, you're equally at fault.

In the context that everyone on here pretty much bar Horizontal Pleasures is only worried about OWO, it's not that big a deal.  Because it's confidential medical information.  Because that's a crap way for her to find out she's been infected if he or the GUM clinic hasn't texted her.  Because people should be dealing with it like adults, tying to stop the spread of infection without being judgemental, without discouraging anyone else from going to the clinic themselves,  not bitching away on an internet forum.  The GUM clinics fight tooth and fucking nail to treat people anonymously and remove the stigma of visiting them, and you're going to take the results of their good work and use it to knowingly bitch about someone on the internet who you knowingly paid for sex and did a mutually risky act with? 
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 08:31:23 pm by JV547845 »

The happy one

I think the problem is if he names her people will all start dropping her from HLs and not seeing her which if she is guilty so to speak is fine but in reality how many people would check back on the thread to see if it turns out to be her in the end?

She could be totally innocent so I think it would unfair at this point.

She is innocent. I am not saying anything against her

But if he put his dripping dick in her she is infected to some degree

That's not her thought

Or she had someone else's dripping dick and has passed it to him

The one constant is

She was the girl he had any sex with

The happy one

Hi,

So near two weeks on and nothing

Just a bull shit post

Offline shagbambi

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

One should treat ANY sexual encounter Straight/ Gay whatever as if that person is INFECTED with an STI.

Only exception being the wife who you do not have sex with at all;!.

Anyone telling you they have a certificate should be regarded as above, i.e.  as if they are carrying an STI..

As long as any Mucosal membrane thats to say penis vagina eyes etc comes into contact with any other bodily fluid such as  blood, cum pre cum etc then the possibility of infection is present. Any cuts or sores on the skin are also danger areas. Now we all love a bit of uncovered oral either way round and most would probally think nothing of a girl giving them deep throat and that being one area that can carry infections, other way round mouth in contact with a pussy if your mouth  has any very small cuts or tears then thats a possible infection channel.

Of course the infecting virus or bacteria has then to invade and multiply before symptioms devlop or that person themselves becomes infectious. And that also depends on how good that persons immuine system is or isn't in the case of someone who is suffering from AIDS etc. With some infections it is quite possible you have been infected with that disease before and are more risistant to  the invading organisim this is the principal of immunisation. However this IS NOT always so:(

If you do suspect anyone of passing an infection onto you then the best thing is to tell the GUM clinic concerned rather than post a list of possible "suspects" here and that is pointless unless you are absolutly certain that he/she is carrying that infection even if you do what if they have already been to the GUM clinic and have started treatment. Consider the numer of sexual encounters that some have by the time any illness is noticed there can be quite a list of possibles and to ask that he/she be named is pointless hence the need to treat <ALL> as possible sources of infection. And what if someone is named what are you going to do, not see them?. It's not logical. What if the next girl on your list hasn't been named how do you know her infective status?, you just don't, hence the advice to treat  ALL  as infectious.

The dose of Gonorrhea in question  is a  Gram-negative bacteria and posses the ability to bind to immune cells and not provoke a response so people who have been infected before can be re-infected. One of the problems with treating this nasty is that like some other strains of bacteria it is devloping risistance to antibotics. One of the main reasons is people not using them properly, not finishing the course, so that the more sturdy cells the stronger more difficult to kill off ones are left and will then get "tougher" and become more risistant .   

One of the other problems with STI's and i quote re the "clap, "Half of women with gonorrhea are asymptomatic, whereas others have vaginal discharge, lower abdominal pain or pain with intercourse" this is true of such as Herpes, that can be a nasty too. You can be a carrier and not know it.

Finally if you've been in a hospital recently your urged to wash your hands frequently espically after any contact with a paitent. So if that can cause infections just touching someone, think what oppertunities STI's have all those loverly warm bodily fluids being sloshed around in a sexual encounter..

In a nutshell if you can't be good be very damm carefull!..

Muff said;)..
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 09:59:02 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline maxxblue

Is it drugs you are on, or alcohol?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Nay lad, no need for owt at the moment, or a tincture of double malt;!)..

Offline punk

so his cock did not drop off, cant be asked to read 8 pages of this thread, but was he a straight punter or a arse pilot ?

Offline jawill

Yes,  his cock fell off on to the floor and the family dog ate it.  Meanwhile,  loads of puss and blood  squirted out like a fountain all over the wife and kids   ........  All that from  owo!!!

SteveNova

OP last active on here 13th Aug, so all rather strange!

Minder

guys i hope this may be taken in the humor intended,

when i seen thread title my thought was that aint so bad could be this  :P

External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

Yes,  his cock fell off on to the floor and the family dog ate it.  Meanwhile,  loads of puss and blood  squirted out like a fountain all over the wife and kids   ........  All that from  owo!!!

poor fucker, may be the infection was so bad he dropped dead.