Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara_xo - Gainsborough  (Read 2357 times)

31 review(s) for Lara_xo (25 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Wulahabibi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a few months

Price £120 60 mins +£20 for filming

Location-her apartment In Gainsborough
A nice clean apartment.

Looks- proper classic blonde looking, slim tall and very sexy. Nice legs and small tits.

Asked for nipple play, owo and swallow. Started with a quick shower to freshen up then in to the action. A bit of kissing but I’m not that bothered about kissing anyway. Round 1 was oral and it was delivered with exceptional skill and I blasted in her mouth and she swallowed the lot. Round 2 was more owo then some sexy then some more owo to finish. I have to add, this will suck and suck and suck. She will continue sucking you for as long as you long as you like if that your thing.

The only negative would be that she did smell of BO a bit and that did not help, but there was no cigarette breath as some have stated previously. Would see here and have though about seeing here again but if she smells I would have to walk out and it’s a long way for me to go there to walk due to her hygiene. I’m still rating it as a positive as she is very attractive and very sexy and friendly and all services were delivered to a very good standard. Ymmv

Offline Pussylicker82

Great review matey! She does give a top class service……probably worked up a bit of sweat on a hot day haaa, always known her to give her full attention when I’ve seen her too  :D

Offline OneRed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks- proper classic blonde looking, slim tall and very sexy. Nice legs and small tits.

The only negative would be that she did smell of BO a bit

She seems perfect just a shame in the middle of nowhere! She looks so sweet girl and for some reason I'm finding the BO a turn-on  :sarcastic:

Offline LipLover

She seems perfect just a shame in the middle of nowhere!

Indeed! Been on my hot list for ages but I'm NEVER in that part of the country. If I ever am though...  :dance:

Offline Snagbadjer

Thanks for the review. I finally got to see her one time but I think it was outside the limits of the review timeframe. My experience pretty much mirrors everyone else's, except for the fact that when I saw her there were no hygiene issues at all.

The bj she gave me was a bit toothy towards the end, but I remember shooting a massive load into her mouth, which she swallowed like a trooper.

Offline OneRed

Indeed! Been on my hot list for ages but I'm NEVER in that part of the country. If I ever am though...  :dance:

Just read her reviews and appears extremely difficult to book. I normally stay clear of girls this pretty as they are normally too much hassle. I'm tempted to give her try this week though.

Offline Wulahabibi

She is pretty fit to be fair. Her pictures look good but she’s way better in real life. She did do her best to please me and please me she did. I’ll try and see her again next time I’m that way.