Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Blonde Fu*kDoll aka _Bombshell_Isabell_x - Birmingham. Any info?  (Read 1149 times)

Offline theaccountant

Any info on this girl?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks a little bit too good to be true or a B&S kinda thing. And my instincts are pushing more towards avoiding her.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 07:56:17 pm by theaccountant »

Offline pbrown355

There's a review on here for her. Can't remember the name, nor anything else about it but sure someone will point it out for you.

Offline Punterperson1971

She’s a bit of alright hopefully someone can find that one review

Offline timmy1

Seems she has transformed into a black girl according to that adultwork link?

Offline Khanmr566

I seen her a while ago, a shit punt. Not worth it. Save your money

Offline Punterperson1971

I seen her a while ago, a shit punt. Not worth it. Save your money
Did you review her mate

Offline theaccountant

Seems she has transformed into a black girl according to that adultwork link?

So it looks like Malaysia/Hennessy from her old profile External Link/Members Only is now using this one. There is a recent review about her, but I’m in the bandwagon that isn’t convinced of that “review” being a review.

The way the AW profile is written makes sense now as girls can just rent or borrow the profile for a bit only need to change a few things. Otherwise the rest seems to be boilerplate text.

One of the reasons why I didn’t go with the blonde girl was how inconsistent she was with her pricing. Primarily her 45 min rate. The price would change a few times when I tried getting in touch. But would back off at the last minute.

The number of the VS ad changed twice. The first time it was connected to another girl. Then a few days later, the blonde girl from the VS pictures. Based on the WhatsApp profile.

Either way, for clarity. I’ve attached the the VS pics for the girl I wanted more info on.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 08:04:26 am by theaccountant »