Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with a good blowjob  (Read 4455 times)

Offline Notts bloke

Evening all. I'm getting drawn to a lass in Sheffield called tantra queen who does massage and apparently a very good blowjob. She allows 2 pops in the hour and it's £120. Given that I love massages and the teasing and I only really ever get my cock sucked, it sounds perfect.

Trouble is I'm lazy and really can't be fucked with driving to Sheffield. Is there anyone round this way Nottingham/derby/Leicester that does a similar service? I see reviews of Chinese places but it seems they are a bit older most of the time unless I've missed a couple of reviews. Tantra queen looks slim with nice fake tits and looks fit.

Save me from a trip up the m1 please. I can't be arsed with Sean bean trying to sell me crumpets when I walk down the street

Offline Stongwee53

Im sure ive read lipsy leah does extras like this and more but i think its at her discretion. Other than that ive not met anyone recently who does in the area

Offline warypunter

External Link/Members Only

Apart from FS this lady offers a sensual erotic massage, DFK, OW and HR. I have not seen her for a massage but have had a enjoyable FS session with her which I am hoping to repeat. Hope this helps.

Offline Notts bloke

Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure I'm that attracted to Lipsy Leah. I've seen the profile a few times. I have messaged orianna about a visit and just trying to get times sorted but I'm always bloody busy when she is free

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Im sure ive read lipsy leah does extras like this and more but i think its at her discretion. Other than that ive not met anyone recently who does in the area

I managed RO and sex but no blowjob from her sadly, not even kissing, but she does fuck  :D

Offline long john baldry

IRIS, in Derby, great massage, FS, OWO, very good 👍

Offline crazy_diamond

I had a great time with “Flexigirl” last year. A few miles outside Nottingham. Nice massage and great blowjob. Despite not having punted in over a year I’m now tempted to turn back to the dark side  :rolleyes:

Offline JD1

I had a great time with “Flexigirl” last year. A few miles outside Nottingham. Nice massage and great blowjob. Despite not having punted in over a year I’m now tempted to turn back to the dark side  :rolleyes:
This girl is hard work - she either doesn’t respond at all or you get half way through arranging a booking with her then suddenly she goes quiet and stops responding. Booking in with her certainly isn’t a relaxing experience, you will need the massage by the time you get there. :D

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I had a great time with “Flexigirl” last year.

Looks more fattigirl than flexigirl

Offline Dipper

Looks more fattigirl than flexigirl

Yes. Suppose at least there’s the decency to offer reasonable rates.

Offline ZeroCount

That and the fact she's fucking lovely, providing you don't mind the extra layer of fat. Had a few good meets with her, but now she seems to be ignoring my messages, not sure if she's taken a dislike to me or I've just been unlucky so far.

Offline JD1

That and the fact she's fucking lovely, providing you don't mind the extra layer of fat. Had a few good meets with her, but now she seems to be ignoring my messages, not sure if she's taken a dislike to me or I've just been unlucky so far.
Don’t think it’s you mate, I’ve tried a few times and either got no response or got part way through arranging something then she’s gone quiet.

Offline Ratatat-tat

Theres a 45 year old milf popped up on VS derby that offers blow job as part of massage service

Offline Stongwee53

Theres a 45 year old milf popped up on VS derby that offers blow job as part of massage service
Got a link to her ?

Offline Notts bloke

Offline TrampZ

Do you have a link for tantra queen please?

Thanks

Offline TrampZ

Do you have a link for tantra queen please?

Thanks

It’s ok I found her, looks tasty.

Offline l1mpd1ck

That looks like a tasty milf
Nothing comes up searching the phone number.  Can't believe she's a newbie

Offline Stongwee53

Will be keeping a eye out for any reviews on this one. She looks very nice. Might be my next visit judging by her ad

Offline JD1

Also interested in that MILF. Good TOFTT opportunity there.

Offline mr.bluesky

That looks like a tasty milf

:thumbsup: very nice, makes a change from the usual Thai / Chinese service providers.

Offline JD1

She is working today but only 10am - 2pm which is no good for me unfortunately but putting it out there in case anyone else has time for a daytime massage today.. :thumbsup:

I’m a little dubious of the advert, it states she is English but even the very brief advert text does not seem like it is written by someone where English is their primary language. From my text exchange with her I got the same impression.

Offline Acorndick

She is working today but only 10am - 2pm which is no good for me unfortunately but putting it out there in case anyone else has time for a daytime massage today.. :thumbsup:

I’m a little dubious of the advert, it states she is English but even the very brief advert text does not seem like it is written by someone where English is their primary language. From my text exchange with her I got the same impression.
I agree with your comment regarding how advert is written ,
Hopefully somebody will visit and review her soon as she loooks and sounds good,
I’m busy today otherwise I would be arranging a meet :dash:

Offline Escobar

Don't even bother guys, 50+ size 14 Hungarian

Offline JD1

Oh no! I did think the ad looked too good to be true and had my suspicions.

Did you go and see her?

Offline Stongwee53

Lucky escape for me then. Texted earlier got a immediate reply with prices but texts im guessing arent off her as when i tried to get booked in never got a reply. One to avoid by sounds of it

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386

Did you meet her?
Useful info thanks, I got a text this afternoon saying just  “finish, work tomorrow 10am”

Offline fredhiggins