Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Danni  (Read 5268 times)

7 review(s) for Massage by DANNI (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

lima88

I've visited this girl a few times now. A native  but living in Liverpool, Danni is really easy to chat to and has interesting conversation.

When Danni answered the door she was dressed in a black dress like I had asked, she then led me into the bedroom and once the business was out the way started kissing before going straight for Mr Happy. After a fantastic slow, sloppy and deep BJ, Danni stripped amd lay on the bed waiting for me to return the favour, Danni is very responsive and clearly enjoys a few fingers in her.

We then put a condom on before she sat  on my cock and really went for it, I didnt last very long but after a rest and a massage we had a great time during round 2 which concluded with her taking my load in her mouth before another massage.

Apologies if this is a bit fluffy but its a shame Danni is based outwith Glasgow as she is well worth a visit.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

Nice enthusiastic  big lass. Not a looker though, very tall and a BIG lass.

lima88

Definitely very tall so I always ask for her not to wear heels! Reminds me of a girl i used to know so I'm a bit of a fan

Offline Cactus

Does she work in Scotland or merseyside? Is she there on tour, or based there? If so why is her review in the Scottish section? Should any EE punts now be posted in the Europe section of 'punting abroad'?

I'd rather like to fuck her if she's based in Glasgow, she reminds me of a divvy girl I know too, who's given me a gam in the past.  :hi:

Offline randydandy2013

She's based in Liverpool but does come back to Glasgow for tours, haven't met her yet as dates haven't suited. She does seem to be a good punt and one of the few girls to post face pics on her profile.

Offline Cactus

I'd rather like to fuck her if she's based in Glasgow, she reminds me of a divvy girl I know too, who's given me a gam in the past.  :hi:

I wholeheartedly retract this last part of my previous post, having reviewed her private gallery, she is infact a bit of a munter.  Enthusiastic she may be, but she wears faaaaar too much make up, looks fake and to top it all off, has what looks like a guys name tattoo'd in amongst the stubble of her poorly shaven pubic area.  Danny (whom I think has branded her) is welcome to her.  :hi:

Tjkooker

Nice enthusiastic  big lass. Not a looker though, very tall and a BIG lass.

I was trying to be kind to her Cactus. She was a really nice lass but not gona receive another visit.

toastandcheese

A no from me as well - she was on my must see list for a long time but our meet was hugely disappointing.  Most of all I found her manner rushed and far from the GFE requested. Maybe it was an off day for one of us ?  Clearly she has a ton of fans though judging by her AW reviews.

Offline Cactus

I was trying to be kind to her Cactus. She was a really nice lass but not gona receive another visit.

While I do like a nice lass, nice doesn't get you far in this game. Mind you, she's got a fair bit of feedback so someone is enjoying her. Good on her I say, but after a review of her private snaps, I'm going to have to declare myself out.

Glad that the OP has found a prossie he likes & gives him a good punt. Different strokes for different folks & all that.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 12:13:21 am by Cactus »

Offline DL288

I thnk that she is reading threads about herself. After Cactus' comments about her pussy being branded, that photo has been removed from her private gallery. Coincidence??!!

Offline Cactus

I thnk that she is reading threads about herself. After Cactus' comments about her pussy being branded, that photo has been removed from her private gallery. Coincidence??!!

Glad to be of assistance  :hi:

Mind you, I'd rather know up front that she had such a tattoo rather than turning up & being confronted with it... Although, on the flip side, if I had seen it first I'd likely not visit anyway. A real chicken & egg situation indeed!

If she is infact reading, some more free advice, grow a bush & hide it that way!

I will caveat this by saying I actually like good tattoos on women... but guys names, especially in intimate places, even more do when your job involves maximising the earning potential from those intimate areas are a real turn off. We all make mistakes, but such a mistake could impact her earning potential, so the mistake should be eradicated, unless Danny boy insists on having all his flock branded in return for his 60%?

Offline DL288

Agree entirely, cactus. It's a shame as, despite the views of some others, I think she looks like fun. The 'branding' is a real turn-off though

superstudxxx

Saw her last year in Liverpool, I was initially sold on her sultry look. But looks more like multiple layers of slap on her face. She's more of a BBW, wouldn't be visiting again.