Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie-marie - Ilkeston, Derbyshire  (Read 1970 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline CJames01

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £170 for 1 Hour

A flat in a street in Ilkeston, about 20 mins away from Nottingham city centre.

Comms:
Kylie advertises her availability on her profile. Normally this is during week days and working hours so I'd never get chance to see her, but I'd taken the week off and checking the week before, spotted she had one slot left on the morning of my birthday. I fired an email off on AW and got a response same day, giving me all the details once I put in a booking request.

Kylie requests a message 2 hours before the meet due to too many timewasters, which I duly did over text after getting up early. Quick response back and once I was outside, dropped her another message and she let me know she was ready.

The girl: Kylie was not what I expected. She's curvy, pale and blonde which are a given but there were a few things that I hadn't appreciated. I was expecting girl-next-door in her twenties, but what struck me was how alternative she is. She's got some wicked tattoos from her favourite tv and book series, and a range of piercings including her tongue and nose. She online games. She's milfy, dressing her curves in a very sexy lingerie set with crotchless panties.

Kylie is really easy to chat to, taking the time to get to know what I liked and we continued the chat at the end of the session as well. Did a great job of setting me at ease and making it all feel natural and easy.

The punt:

After not being able to arrange a meet with one Kylie, I was fortunate to get to see another instead.

Much like Mandy Fox, Kylie-Marie is one of those names that I've kept seeing since I started punting but never tried to see, mainly because booking via AW puts me off, it's not as convenient as the city centre, and her availability generally is during working hours. But as described above, the stars aligned for a 9:30am birthday punt so I thought fuck it, let's go.

After a great chat, we moved into DFK and feeling how wet she was I went down on her. She swears whilst she cums and is sensitive after, but I keep going and get her again. "I knew you'd be good at that by the way you kiss," she said.

I turn over and she squeezes in between my legs for OWO, which is great. Loads of eye contact, she's absolutely gorgeous and, rock solid, she applies the condom with her mouth and asks me to get on top.

It's sensual and intimate, she feels great and we kiss throughout, building up the speed. Any thought of changing position or prolonging the meet goes out the window and I finish in the bag, before collapsing on top of her, which is testament to how great she is because I rarely finish this way or this quickly.

We clean up, continue our chat, and I'm out on the hour mark.

Summary:
Kylie-marie is well reviewed and well regarded for good reason, but despite reading about those experiences I wasn't truly prepared for her and what to expect. Sure, my experience is much more vanilla and GFE than others, but it just flowed naturally, nothing fake or mechanical about it and I believe she enjoyed it too which is important to me. She's a bit older than the girls I'd like to see normally, but if the stars were to align again I'd definitely revisit. As birthday's go, this was a great start.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review of a good sp like you I’m glad I took the plunge and can’t wait to see her again