Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is there a way to change my email address for YouTube music app?  (Read 172 times)

Offline puntingking

I tried to changed it on my "google accounts" but because the email was a gmail account apparently I cant change it that way.

I rather change my email address on youtube app then cancel my membership (as I pay monthly for youtube premium) and set up a new youtube membership because it would mean I would lose all my downloads and playlist, also it would mean I would lose my search history on youtube video platform which I am grateful for as it makes it easier for me to find new videos that I am interested in.

:hi:   

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hmmm i'm thinking Man sells his soul to the Devil then tries to back out of the deal not realising it's forever  :diablo:  :rolleyes:

Offline Gordon Bennett

You can't change it...

Google Account email
The address used to identify your Google Account to you and others. You can’t change this address.

Can't you just phone them up if you are currently a Premium Subscriber and ask for advice on how to achieve whatever it is you're trying to do?

Offline puntingking

You can't change it...

Google Account email
The address used to identify your Google Account to you and others. You can’t change this address.

Can't you just phone them up if you are currently a Premium Subscriber and ask for advice on how to achieve whatever it is you're trying to do?

Can't seem to find the uk phone number.

If I could do that then they probably would be able to sort it over the phone

Offline puntingking

Hmmm i'm thinking Man sells his soul to the Devil then tries to back out of the deal not realising it's forever  :diablo:  :rolleyes:

Maybe it was written in the 100,000 typed up words of   terms and conditions but who has time for
Reading that :unknown:

Offline Gordon Bennett

I'm kind of confused as to what you're trying to do. It sounds like you want to retain a list of YouTube videos you have downloaded for offline viewing?

Given you can share, save, set-up endless playlists it should be easily done.

You can tell YouTube to save your downloads to an SD card. I dunno if that will help or be a starting point?

External Link/Members Only

Offline puntingking

I'm kind of confused as to what you're trying to do. It sounds like you want to retain a list of YouTube videos you have downloaded for offline viewing?

Given you can share, save, set-up endless playlists it should be easily done.

You can tell YouTube to save your downloads to an SD card. I dunno if that will help or be a starting point?

External Link/Members Only

No,set aside youtube premium for music for the moment.  When it came to YouTube to stream video content I wanted to use the same account but with a new email as I had that account from the very start which would had accumulated algorithm that know all the latest videos that I would be interested to watch.

If I set up a new youtube account it would take hours and hours of watching to get anywhere close to that stage and it be very hard especially at the start to find videos that I want to watch.