Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JASMINNEExxx - Birmingham - Lazy  (Read 914 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5042331) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Genetunney

Oh dear. Why do I do this to myself? Another dominatrix session, another Romanian, another negative. The fool here is me. I saw her profile, I just had to take the chance.

Location is near the sea life centre. Communication was fine.
The lady is fit, but does look like she spelled your name wrong at Starbucks and doesn’t appreciate the complaint. (Stroppy)

I asked to be tied to the bed, body worship (on her), my usual. I’ve had this service before from WGs offering on AW. I paid 150 for one hour. Good shower, nice apartment block.

Ok. The action. She is either lazy or a cretin. She is not a dominatrix. No, she has simply found a way of being a WG without doing any of the sex stuff. I asked her to straddle my face so that I could give her oral and rimming, she for some reason put a pillow in the way.
She did let me suck her feet (sorry if you’re not into that, but I love it, especially when tied up). However this on reflection was more of a ruse to just sit there and not do anything.
I was relieved with a vibrator.

On reflection, not the fantasy I had asked for. No enthusiasm from her. A totally rubbish punt. Not as bad as Kaitlyn though, but still utter piff.

I see she has other reviews from 2/3 years ago. In my opinion it’s not the same girl.

Ironically Jasmine works from the same apartment as Angela. I reviewed her last year. I didn’t enjoy that punt, but gave it a positive because the lady did perform and kept up the fantasy.

In summary. I would like a dominatrix style kinky punt, I’m not going to get it. Time to fold.

External Link/Members Only

Offline billyjo

I just avoid Romainians now, it's too risky, odds are it's going to be a waste of money.  Sorry you had a bad punt but try and avoid them, its more unless always the same.