Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Adalabelle - White City  (Read 2062 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5086098) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline abikeman

External Link/Members Only

Review is of a couple of punts from a month ago but essentially the same both times (see below). Was good so I returned shortly after.

Comms: V easy once managed to get hold of her. Quick call and then follow up on text with directions. Worth noting that the green light never seems to be on, but when the number is displayed it seems she's available as I found out second time after waiting for days for the light and then just trying her anyway when the number was back on the site.

Place: Clean modern flat near white city tube. Nice shower. She has a cat for those with allergies, but asked in advance if I was ok (no problem) and was happy to put it in the other room.

Girl: Photos are on point. She's a fairly big girl but in a solid way with big tits. Fairly large generally but not flabby. Not a classic beauty but not unattractive either. And English which was a big plus.

Service: Paid £100 for 30 mins. After showering up, started with light oily massage to set the mood. Lots of sensual play, b2b tit slides, sucking earlobes etc. Then she worked her way down and I felt a tongue licking around my ring. Result. And then the licking turned into deep tongue fucking my ass for ages up on my knees while she milked my cock. I had to break off otherwise punt would be done, so turned over. More oily b2b, tit-fucking those whoppers, coming up to lick my nips and dfk (I know but my ass was clean  :D). Then back down and shoves my legs up over her shoulders and goes to town on my ass again! Comes up for air and in her own words 'I could lick your ass all day' - a proper ass worshiper. Starts sucking my balls, moves onto licking top of my cock and then plunges in for a few DT gags. At this point after all the assplay I couldn't hold back and unloaded into her mouth. Swallowed the lot like a champ  :yahoo:
Second visit: much like first although this time I lasted long enough for her to get the dom on, and ride me cowgirl with those magnificent melons swaying in my face. Full on snogfest and I blew in the bag.
Shower up again and I'm out in about 45 mins - definitely not a clockwatcher.

Overall: excellent service from a big-titted, ass-worshiping English girl. What's not to like. Would I return? Already did as above.

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review. FYI always better to post the link with the AW number since AW names often change so those links become redundant. The AW number remains constant unless the SP gets a brand new profile.

I was put off seeing Adalabelle since BB was on her likes some time ago but that disappeared after a while (in fact she says the opposite now). Assuming she's changed her ways, I might be tempted now.

Offline abikeman

“ Thanks for the review. FYI always better to post the link with the AW number since AW names often change so those links become redundant. The AW number remains constant unless the SP gets a brand new profile.”

Noted. Thanks.