Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police came when you was ready for fucking a girl ...  (Read 2207 times)

Offline cloudyrain91

Hello every,
I was in this forum long time but not usually to write a review, mainly read the others' reviews  :blush: :blush: :blush:
I did have a funny experience yesterday, I early did do an in-call with a Chinese girl in Cathays area however when I just gave the money to the girl and ready for a fuck then the door was banged, the girl returned me money, said that police and showed me the way to the back yard. I jumped out the wall then leave, I did hear inside the house have voice of English men and Chinese women but couldn’t see anything.
I just wonder if I was stayed inside when the police come, what gonna happen to me as I am international student and I have full valid Visa.
Thank you so much guys and happy punting :x
Banned reason: Troll.. waste of space twat
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Moby Dick

You’d get a truncheon where the sun don’t shine.

Online Moby Dick

Having a visa wouldn’t give you preferential treatment.

Offline cloudyrain91

Oh no,
I think giving someone to have sex is legal :(
Banned reason: Troll.. waste of space twat
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline PMAC123

He was implying the opposite lol - sounded more like he was asking if getting caught in that scenario without one would be deportation.

The answer is nothing though, pimping is illegal in the UK, paying for sex isn't. They would laugh at you and send you on your way

Online Punting_Mad

Cloudyrain why are you not reviewing..
Just noticed already banned
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 05:48:55 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline Thephoenix

The poor lad had an unlucky day yesterday.
Got caught in police raids in Wales and London on the same day and then got banned for some reason. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 05:51:09 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Thecook

I turned up to a punt at least 15 years ago in town hill Swansea and the old bill were out side and I drove off but went back 10 min later the sp said why did you drive off 🤷🏽‍♂️ in my eyes it was obvious!  she reckoned that it was none of their business and they couldn’t do anything….however she turned out to be a raging smack head who I had to shag in the dirty living room and at any opportunity she’d be nodding off….not a good experience but it was only 40 bucks them days so not much lost and ended up just wanking to her sleep wanking  her self haha

Online Ricky Ticky

I was with a seeing a girl in Camden about 20 years ago, she was on top riding enthusiastically, I heard a commotion and next think I know door bursts open, 4 coppers one of who has the very apologetic looking maid.  I got dressed and had my details taken while sat in the room, I claimed I didn’t have any ID on me gave a false name and address in South London.  Genuinely scared at the time, really worried that they would take my number plate as I drove off and realise I’d lied to to them.  But never heard anything, never went back to that flat which was a shame as it was a good flat with some great girls.

Offline PMAC123

I turned up to a punt at least 15 years ago in town hill Swansea and the old bill were out side and I drove off but went back 10 min later the sp said why did you drive off 🤷🏽‍♂️ in my eyes it was obvious!  she reckoned that it was none of their business and they couldn’t do anything….however she turned out to be a raging smack head who I had to shag in the dirty living room and at any opportunity she’d be nodding off….not a good experience but it was only 40 bucks them days so not much lost and ended up just wanking to her sleep wanking  her self haha

The average swansea story lol