Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English girls far too expensive  (Read 2953 times)

thewonderingdick

On the other hand just across the border in Poland beautiful whores for £30 an hour outcalls all night for £100 and less! for instance 200 zł is £38! check this out! External Link/Members Only enter as Polish External Link/Members Only

Toby

On the other hand just across the border in Poland beautiful whores for £30 an hour outcalls all night for £100 and less! for instance 200 zł is £38! check this out! External Link/Members Only enter as Polish External Link/Members Only

I didn't realise that England had a border with Poland. When the fuck did that happen??  :unknown:

JV547845

Unless you speak polish, bagging those prices is going to take you out of your comfort zone to say the least.

markw

What's your dick wondering about?

Offline Matium

Those prices are only for Poles.

Foreigners, especially the Germans and the British, get charged a lot more.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If something looks too good to be true then it normally is, I doubt very much that you could secure overnights for £100.   :thumbsdown:

dilettante

Seems like asking to be ripped off / robbed / mugged / arrested doing it as a tourist.  Is it even legal in Poland (with until recently a Polish pope in office) ?

Having said that I visit a German city not too far from the border fairly regularly, tempting!

helmsdale

Those prices are only for Poles.

Foreigners, especially the Germans and the British, get charged a lot more.

Ungrateful sods, after all that we did for them. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

Seems like asking to be ripped off / robbed / mugged / arrested doing it as a tourist.  Is it even legal in Poland (with until recently a Polish pope in office) ?

According to wikipedia the prostitution laws are similar to the UK, prostitution is legal, running a brothel is illegal.    :hi:

Captain Caveman

I've always thought that punting in EE would end up something like that travel documentary 'Hostel'

Offline Frenchie

Ungrateful sods, after all that we did for them.

What !!!! .....Battle of  Britain ??? ... without the Poles we'd probably all be speaking German !!

Offline Jimmyredcab

What !!!! .....Battle of  Britain ??? ... without the Poles we'd probably all be speaking German !!

Wasn't Poland the first country occupied by Germany.   ??????

Offline Lambada

I didn't realise that England had a border with Poland. When the fuck did that happen??  :unknown:

Bloody Poles, coming over here and moving our borders  :mad:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

:sarcastic:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Bloody Poles, coming over here and moving our borders  :mad:

Double  :sarcastic: !!

Offline jsparky

It's not only the pricing, their average qualities are better than what we have on AW, most English girls are overweight. :(

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's not only the pricing, their average qualities are better than what we have on AW, most English girls are overweight. :(

A sweeping generalization.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pokenn

I've never punted with an EE, but judging by the reviews they are often extremely poor quality.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I've never punted with an EE, but judging by the reviews they are often extremely poor quality.

Yet another sweeping generalization ------------------- unless you mean Romanian in which case I agree entirely.  :hi:

Jackjones

Isn't in the same in Thailand and Korea tho? Native rates and tourist rates?
English girls do seem to charge more then EE girls tho then again arn't there alot more EE girls then English girls punting wise? With lots of people wanting an English girl you can understand why they would charge a premium rate, because they can do.

Toby

Or to put it in the style of the OP: Meanwhile, just over the border in Thailand...

pokenn

Yet another sweeping generalization ------------------- unless you mean Romanian in which case I agree entirely.  :hi:

In my area almost all EE's are Romanian.

Offline CBPaul

In my area almost all EE's are Romanian.

That's the big problem, the Romanians tend to follow a set path during a punt and it is usually a pretty limited and formulaic service. On the other hand the Polish girls I've seen have tended to be much better and I've had some excellent punts with them, problem is they don't tend to tour my area as much as they did up until last year. We're left with a lot of Romanians unfortunately.

The OP's post, the EE girls are a bit cheaper than English, maybe 20 - 40 quid an hour, at least in East Anglia anyway. As far as I can see the English girls are more expensive purely because they are English, not because they guarantee better service.

Offline CBPaul

Unless you speak polish, bagging those prices is going to take you out of your comfort zone to say the least.

Unless you speak Polish you're unlikely to get those prices.

Barry Shipton

This looks like their equivalent of Adultwork - hopefully it's more reliable. Just did a random search, first thing that comes up three 19 year old students in a Warsaw flat, £13.50 an hour, so that the trio for £40! Too good to be true ?

Technically Jimmy think it was Czechoslovakia (as Austria volunteered to be occupied) but we couldn't be arsed to go to war for them as according to Chamberlain it was 'a far away country about which we know little'.

Offline The High Sparrow

Is it even legal in Poland (with until recently a Polish pope in office) ?

Well it certainly legal in Germany and the they recently had a pope  :crazy:

cockneybstrd

That's the big problem, the Romanians tend to follow a set path during a punt and it is usually a pretty limited and formulaic service. On the other hand the Polish girls I've seen have tended to be much better and I've had some excellent punts with them, problem is they don't tend to tour my area as much as they did up until last year. We're left with a lot of Romanians unfortunately.

The OP's post, the EE girls are a bit cheaper than English, maybe 20 - 40 quid an hour, at least in East Anglia anyway. As far as I can see the English girls are more expensive purely because they are English, not because they guarantee better service.

Just like in football young english prossie's seem to come at a premium compared to foreign imports

Offline Jimmyredcab

English girls do seem to charge more then EE girls tho then again arn't there alot more EE girls then English girls punting wise?

It boils down to supply and demand, Romanian girls are ten a penny on Adultwork but you struggle to find a decent English girl.

Offline smiths

Indeed so. There arent any guarantees in punting, Brit WGs often charge a premium simply because they are Brits and know enough punters wish to punt with them at the prices they charge.

In London EE WGs start from about £60 an hour in some areas and not many Brits under £100 an hour.

Offline smiths

As ever that depends on the WG, some offer a great service, and i have punted with loads so know from my own experiences.

Offline Jimmyredcab

What puzzles me is that despite the numerous bad reviews on Romanian girls punters will still take a gamble.  :unknown:

If you read a dozen bad reviews about a holiday resort then surely you would stay away.   :crazy:

Offline anyfucker

Hitler occupied and annexed Austria in 1938, then Czechslovakia, then after about six months invaded Poland.
At that point Britain and France declared war. So you could say WWII started because of Poland but they were not the first country to be invaded by Hitler.
Many experienced Polish pilots came to Britain and during the Battle of Britain their kill rate was slightly higher than the Brit pilots.

kingkong

WTF! there was about 100 polish pilots and thousands of British pilots, so suggesting that they won the war for us is ludicrous.

Offline Sedlmayer

WTF! there was about 100 polish pilots and thousands of British pilots, so suggesting that they won the war for us is ludicrous.

If Frenchie is actually French, he probably also believes that the French liberated themselves from the Nazis  :wackogirl: :wacko:

helmsdale

Frenchie, no thanks to the cheese eating surrender monkeys who got us into this position  :)

Type_O_Negative

Years ago - before i moved to England (i'm Polish) i had a few "adventures" with Ukrainian WGs. It happened in Przemysl town (south-east part of Poland near border with Ukraine). For £20 per hour you could have beautiful blonde Ukrainian girl. But once again - i'm talking about years 2000-2001. I cannot confirm today's prices.

Offline mh

As ever that depends on the WG, some offer a great service, and i have punted with loads so know from my own experiences.

It certainly does. I've punted with several and many have been among my top punts.

What puzzles me is that despite the numerous bad reviews on Romanian girls punters will still take a gamble.  :unknown:

Well, we don't all live within easy access to a punting mecca, some of us are in a punting desert. Only yesterday I took a gamble, knew I was gambling and still had a good punt with an EE girl, possibly even Romanian - though she said she was Spanish (of course she wasn't).