Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Lilith - Birmingham  (Read 2953 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Monk277

External Link/Members Only

1hr - £170

This meet was just over a week ago. I had booked for the Friday, when I spotted that she had had a cancellation mid week, so a quick text was sent and Lilith replied quickly to confirm it was fine to change. I was asked to text and confirm in the morning, which I did and she replied with the postcode and instructions. On arrival I sent a text to say I was there and she asked me to wait for a few minutes. I walked around the small block, so I wasn't loitering outside the door. The road was quiet pedestrian wise and there is a bus shelter outside had it not been sunny, as well as a canopy over the entrance. Just as I finished walking around the block, Lilith text to give me the number to buzz and I walked straight in and up in the lift. I didn't see anyone else in the lobby.

Up in the lift and walked towards the apartment door, which opened as I got to it and was greeted with a big smile and those massive tits that you have all seen in the photos. With all the talk about her big bum I wasn't sure what I'd make of Lilith as I'm not a fan of a huge arse, but was happy that it's actually all in proportion, especially with her massive tits already mentioned. I was greeted with some DFK before sorting the paperwork and then heading for a shower. Fresh towels and men's shower gel were provided. The apartment is very modern and clean, quite similar to Chardonnay's if you have seen her.

I walked out of the shower and Lilith came up to me wearing a nice black lingerie set. Lots of DFK followed and mutual exploring with our hands. She really knows how to use that tongue and that's something I really enjoy. She was soon on her knees giving me some OWO and my god her skills with her tongue aren't limited to DFK. I was worried about blowing too soon, but she knows her stuff and has ways of controlling it that I've not experienced before. I've made notes to see if I can get the same done at home lol. We jumped on to the bed for more DFK and mutual exploring with hands and tongues going everywhere and I was instructed to add a second finger to her very wet pussy. She was soon back for more OWO and then I asked her for 69 so I could taste her while trying not to shoot my load in her mouth. She then decided it was time to cover up and jump on. I've not felt pussy muscles like hers before either, she can really grip hold of either your fingers and your cock. After a bit of CG, while sucking her soft tits,  she got on all fours and told me to take her from behind, which I did until completion and she used those muscles to ensure there wasn't a drop left.

We chatted for a while and actually had a good laugh. She has a sharp sense of humour and I can't remember ever laughing so much while talking to a girl at a meet. More DFK followed and exploring and Lilith  was up for round 2. I wasn't sure if that was going to be possible as there was only 15 minutes left, but she was very keen to try and try she really did. Lots of OWO, wanking, spit and more OWO woke the old boy up, but despite her best efforts, I wasn't up to the task. Next time I must try harder.

Overall it was the meet I wished every meet was. The sex was outstanding and Lilith was a great host. If you want to be really picky, you could say that Lilith has that harsh Slovakian look about her facially, but Jesus I'm really splitting hairs here so it doesn't come across like a 'white knight' BS review.

I will definitely see her again, and also want to see her friend Gorgeous Vicky who Lilith described as even more energetic, although I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up after this experience.