Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady coming to lady  (Read 1551 times)

Offline peewee

Does anyone have any  experience of this lady?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Robster199

Not me

Something about her that is incredibly sexy... But suspect the pictures may be somewhat flattering? Let us know how you get on. She is ooop north?

Offline davidgood

Does anyone have any  experience of this lady?

External Link/Members Only
Hi Peewee,

Not sure of the meaning of the title of your thread or why it is in the London section, but because it was I have seen it and can direct you to my review of Anna or Annabelle;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23202.0

If it does not work the review is in the N West section and posted early Jan this year.

I found her a sexy lady but then I like older ladies who dress up and are glam and enjoy naughty things.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline peewee

It means she's coming to London  :dash:

Offline Sedlmayer

It means she's coming to London  :dash:

In which dialect of English does "coming to lady" mean "coming to London?"
Where in the country do they refer to London as "lady"?
Or am I just missing something here.......?

Offline the lurker

In which dialect of English does "coming to lady" mean "coming to London?"
Or am I just missing something here.......?

Stranglers fan. Or a spell check fuckup.

Offline lewishamguy

I assume lady cumming to lady :P

Offline peewee

Sedlmayer read AW tours. It says Westminster. I know Westminster is a big place but it is in London :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Sedlmayer

Sedlmayer read AW tours. It says Westminster. I know Westminster is a big place but it is in London :dash: :dash: :dash:

All that head banging has affected your ability to understand simple sentences in your own language.
I repeat, vis a vis the title of this thread -
"In which dialect of English does "coming to lady" mean "coming to London?"

Offline davidgood

Peewee, you made it clear in your post in the N West section what you were asking, but for some reason not in the London section.

However, your reply to SM has brought to my attention another part of the AW site-Tours, which  I had never seen before,  so thank you.

Turning to more important things as regards Anna,  all her photos are done professionally in a studio and some with props. But when I saw her in the flesh I was not disappointed and I would be interested in seeing her again without having to go to Wigan, although the inside of her flat is very smart.

Do you know what she is charging in London? 

Regards,

davidgood

Offline peewee

Sedlmayer, my apologies. It's either my dyslexia or senility. Of course it should have read, Lady coming to London. :hi: