Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch. Great time, first time Anal  (Read 5159 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline kage21

Hello, I was recently in London after many months, and had a few encounters. Been seeing Mia for a long time and was sure I had to go with her this trip.

Location - Shoreditch as everyone has mentioned. On a high street, no issues.. Called her at the time, she buzzed me in. She has the lift come up to her floor, and its a pretty good apartment. Very comfortable, well decorated and she had a big fan which was great for the heat during summer!

Girl - Seen a lot of her pics and read a lot about her description. IMO she was super hot, looked like a top class model as soon as the lift stopped on her floor. Dressed in her black lingerie set she's pictured in and had an ass that would kill. She was very warm and welcoming.

I did a 30 min booking @ GBP 150. External Link/Members Only

Comms - Since I was travelling to London (and the UK)  after a long time, I wanted to get some appointments booked in advance, but when I wrote to her, she said don't worry msg me closer. Dropped her a text and she confirmed immediately on WhatsApp. No issues at all and great for her to be prompt.

The Meet - Once the money was handed over, she asked if I needed to use the loo, I said no and she was fine. She got close and we chatted for a couple mind, before LFK and I was still amazed at her body and ass, and was exploring it with my hands. after a few mins she got down and started owo which was nice. Not great or the best I've had, but it was good. Nothing to complain about. After this went down on her, no fingers allowed but she was clean as can be and flipped her over to go down on her from behind through her ass!
Then the time came for her famous question, and I told her I've never done anal, and in my mind I was not sure if I wanted to do it, but she replied to that saying, there's no time like now and ill be happy to be your first. I thought - fuck it. On with the Dom, and she got in doggy, and it took me a few pumps to get into the groove. It was different, especially for my first time. Super tight and it felt quite strange, but after a minute, it started to feel nice and tight. Then I shifted to the vag for some more regular sex and I felt like I enjoyed this more.... maybe im just a vanilla guy  :blush: Changed the Dom and continued in doggy to enjoy that ass. Then mish and then cg. In CG she did its for me, bouncing up and down, and then when she started to squat, I went ALL THE WAY IN and it was probably the best cg so far, and im surprised I lasted a few mins in there and came inside the bag. She sat on top for 30 seconds which felt great. She cleaned it off, and we lied down for the last 5 mins and chatted about some brands because her room was filled with branded goods and some travels and I left.

Will surely be back and probably go for an hour to have a couple pops and maybe, just maybe give the bum a serious shot in different positions next time.. Any recommendations for the best position to enjoy A?

Offline ollielon

109 positive reviews .... is she the most popular out there ? her ass was still tight when i met her a few years ago  :P

Offline mynameisjeffp

Good to read another positive review. :dance:

Mia is most definitely one FOXY Lady   :thumbsup: ;)