Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baddie_A - Excel, E16. is this a joke ?  (Read 2164 times)

Online timsussex

Is this a joke ?

£350ph and she wants a deposit and has hidden her feedback

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It's got her free advertising though.   :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Reading the reviews on here should be enough to ask oneself some serious questions if anyone is considering a punt with her.

Online timsussex

must admit I didnt do a search on here for AW number

Couldnt believe anyone would have seen her let alone a dozen reports on her various incarnations !

Offline Waterhouse

A worthy candidate for TWEPC in my opinion.

Offline Lewis

Please remember to include a location (SE is a large area), then anyone nowhere near the SP can choose to ignore the post if they so wish. Thanks.

ps, I've edited it in (obviously)

Online timsussex

Please remember to include a location (SE is a large area), then anyone nowhere near the SP can choose to ignore the post if they so wish. Thanks.

ps, I've edited it in (obviously)

I deliberately didnt include a town - she was in Southampton when I noticed the AW listing and will probably be elsewhere next week

Offline southcoastpunter

I deliberately didnt include a town - she was in Southampton when I noticed the AW listing and will probably be elsewhere next week

Yesterday, I too looked to add a location into the heading  but noticed she has some tour details included in her AW profile and therefore is on the move so i left location out. Now we have a location that isn't actually in the SE (its London isn't it!) Does it matter? don't know!

Offline contentguy

Yesterday, I too looked to add a location into the heading  but noticed she has some tour details included in her AW profile and therefore is on the move so i left location out. Now we have a location that isn't actually in the SE (its London isn't it!) Does it matter? don't know!

Sometimes less is more for helpers.

I saw the thread didn’t have a location and left it because she’s well reviewed on here and the OP had no experience of her.

Why promote her?

Offline southcoastpunter

Sometimes less is more for helpers.

I saw the thread didn’t have a location and left it because she’s well reviewed on here and the OP had no experience of her.

that is what i was saying - i left it too!!

Why promote her?

unfortunately that is what timsussex has done!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 10:16:49 pm by southcoastpunter »

Online timsussex

that is what i was saying - i left it too!!

Why promote her ?

unfortunately that is what timsussex has done!

Only if you believe in there being no such thing as bad publicity ! It was meant as a warning

and this sub-Forum is supposed to be a discussion so feel free to discuss or ignore - your choice
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 10:59:46 pm by timsussex »

Offline Lewis

and this sub-Forum is supposed to be a discussion so feel free to discuss or ignore - your choice

The subject header "is this a joke ?" was click bait IMHO. Basically an attempt to get people to click on it, because it was originally so vague.

Discuss or ignore is only possible if given a clue beforehand what the subject is about, or who it is about.

Offline Bumbl3

She looks like a shitty punt i had awhile back

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241624.0

Hope that link works but if not its under my reviews as Bad Amber

Is this same person?

Offline Tomtom69

I noticed she is on the line up for LAPC on the 21st October.

External Link/Members Only

Definitely a cheaper way to sample the goods.

Offline MikePuntingJourney

I saw that she is working with LAPC

Looks like she is joining various sex parties. You can see her in the pictures on FoxxxParties twitter and various Sex Party organisers are following her twitter - including London Sex Parties (Rebecca Ryder) and Cosparties.

Offline Jardent6

Dunno how she goes about day to day life with those tatts

Offline Fuzzyduck

Dunno how she goes about day to day life with those tatts

I expect her day to day life is quite different to most people.