Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild MILF Carla - Birmingham  (Read 3414 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Tun210

Hi,

Seen this SP beginning of September for 1 hour @ 100 pounds
Looks- more mature than the pics indicates pics are heavily airbrushed
Location- I think its jewellery quarter, inside CAZ so parked in nearby Tesco superstore and walked (10 mins)
Flat:- inside flat was ok, tiles were ripped in the living room for replacing, bedroom was small but clean, shower offered before and after, she lives there and no one else in the flat.

Service:- massage was good and owo was ok but I was not attracted to her after seeing her in person, she did everything I asked but I will not return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Digger1965

I know exactly what you mean about not being attractive to you, however she does a great rimming and cim so good vfm.

Online garfield

Did she do much time wasting? Last few times I’ve seen her thought she was taking the piss a bit

Offline Tun210

Yes forgot about that, she did and had some programme on tv in Hungarian which she was more interested in

Online garfield

Last few times I’ve seen her i paid her the cash then went for a shower, when i got back in the room she had put the cash on the pillow (obviously so I could see it) then took good 5 mins going to stash it, was pretty blatant time wasting.

If it wasn’t for the decent rimming that she gave me I wouldn’t be going back.

Offline James59

Good Morning All

I agree with Ton210's report about Wild Milf Carla

I saw SP on Thursday last week, 1 hour at £100:00 her place near the NIA, fit for purpose , some difficulty getting into the flat.

Was met by Carla, she seemed friendly, and I was looking forward to some down time, spent 25 minutes on my from having a rather boring massage, she seemed to centre her attention on my ankles for some reason.

A quick and gentle rub between my legs and was asked to turn over. Carla has a nice pair of boobs which I attempted to suck without success. We opted to have 69 to start , she was shaven and tasted lovely, mad e a few noises and it was more stern hand job than sensual blow job. She kept asking me what my name was.

I came and quickly got dressed, I wont be returning thats for sure

Offline pbrown355

James59, Should that not be posted as a review?

Offline Punterperson1971

Good Morning All

I agree with Ton210's report about Wild Milf Carla

I saw SP on Thursday last week, 1 hour at £100:00 her place near the NIA, fit for purpose , some difficulty getting into the flat.

Was met by Carla, she seemed friendly, and I was looking forward to some down time, spent 25 minutes on my from having a rather boring massage, she seemed to centre her attention on my ankles for some reason.

A quick and gentle rub between my legs and was asked to turn over. Carla has a nice pair of boobs which I attempted to suck without success. We opted to have 69 to start , she was shaven and tasted lovely, mad e a few noises and it was more stern hand job than sensual blow job. She kept asking me what my name was.

I came and quickly got dressed, I wont be returning thats for sure

Agreed PB James can you post this as a review rather than just here

Offline James59

Now posted i review section, haven't reviewed for a  while thanks guys

Offline Punterperson1971

Now posted i review section, haven't reviewed for a  while thanks guys
Nice one buddy
I saw her a few years ago and it was a positive then but wouldn’t return now

Offline bozzyman

• Temp ban until
    30/05/24 @ 15:15
  • Reviews: 5
Personally, I've always found her to be a great fuck and excellent vfm.