Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina xxx - Chelmsford - TOFTT  (Read 819 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6850850) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for External Link/Members Only. I did a review which put me in the mood for a punt, searched for someone local, tried quite a few and this was the only one that answered. Arranged an hour for £150 plus £10 cim and proceeded to venue, newish apartment block near pure gym, plenty of pay parking around. Buzzed up and in. She is the lady in the (blurred) pics. Stated age 29, I would guess mid (or maybe late) 30's. She was dressed in lingerie, petite and trim, good English, attractive enough though not my usual type. Paperwork done, shower taken, all facilities neat and tidy. Into room.
Standing groping, stroking, lfk. She responds well to what you like, took off bra, c or d cup natural boobs, some droop as to be expected, not overly firm but with responsive nipples. Removed thong, tidy looking pu##y. Onto bed and she began an accomplished bj without whilst I massaged her boobs. She was lying across me and I tentatively reached round to rub her pu##y, upon this she squeezed some lube onto my fingers and I inserted one then two into her pu##y and frigged her whilst she sucked and licked me for some time. Condom on, a little lube, sex in cow girl, missionary, doggy and prone. Her pu##y was medium tight and the sex was enthusiastic with fk throughout. There was lots of stoking, neck kissing, pulling me into her especially in missionary with her legs around my back. She could easily take my best pounding efforts in doggy.
I have been out a couple of times in the last few days so would need a good effort to finish, asked her to jerk me off hard into her mouth, which she did well (after removing the condom), she kept sucking until I was totally finished, so brownie points for that as many don't. Off the bathroom to deposit, clean up, shower, chat and go.
She is of Russian heritage and spent time growing up in Spain, so a dual accent. All in all a good all round punt even though I did not fancy her overly.
Pro's Good English, good enthusiastic sex, good attitude, picked up on my preferences.
Negs, older than my ideal punts.
I would return if let down elsewhere and needing to punt.