Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Naughty Erotic - Derby  (Read 2181 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5365590) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Rabalder

Thai Naughty Erotic

1/2hr Incall - £70
Full Service
(kissing, ow, 69, protected sex, a-levels)

during the meet extended to 1hr - £120

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw Thai Naughty Erotic / Nana was available in Derby on AW, green light on, gave the number a ring and spoke a little then received text with all details and based on some previous reviews and VFM price for services decided to book in, had a shower and off i went. I usually take extra with me and keep it in another pocket but dont mention it, just in case. The venue was an apartment block in the city centre, 6th floor, comms were good, their is paid parking nearby and i found my way in past the gate and entrance to block without issue and up to the 6th floor where i was let in straight away.

In the room was Nana who greeted me with a kiss and a cheeky squeeze of my arse, i again confirmed services id like and money changed hands. Nana looks similar to her photoshopped pictures, attractive, a fantastic body and i'd put her early 40s with a little mum tum. She was wearing a little lace top which she soon lost as the fun started. We had some small talk, apparently its quiet in Derby for SPs at the moment (dont know why, it is just quiet for the Thai's and the others get the punters?), i think i was her first client of the day and this was early afternoon.

We moved onto the bed (after a wipe of the old fella) for some mutual foreplay, kissing which alternated between light and deep and she allowed fingers in and came across as really horny, which i was too tbf. I moved her onto the side of the bed to give her a long period of RO, neatly trimmed and fresh, i was getting great vibes from the meet and she was super responsive and seemed quite happy for me to use one finger then two, then slipped one up her back door whilst feasting on her now soaked pussy, in fact i stayed doing this for some time as she was grinding against my face and built up a great rhythm letting out these cute short loud moans and squirming about so much i had to hold her onto me where she had a shuddering vocal climax and flopped around for a bit. I got up and she immediately kissed me and was stroking my now rock hard boner, at this point i felt we clicked well and the meet was really enjoyable so far i extended to 1 hour which she was seemed really exited about and took the extra £50 and stashed it away.

She came back without delay, and initiated some DFK whilst standing then proceeded onto some of the best OWO ive had for a while, started off really slow using just the tip of her tongue and then up and down my shaft then spiting on it and doing her best to deep throat, in fact she allowed me to face fuck her for a little before i wanted to lie down where she continued some very senual owo. I popped her round for some 69 before i wanted to bag up, now ive started to bring my own condoms to meets as i prefer either Durex real feel or intense, i opted for intense as it slows me down so dont pop too early haha.... she was fine with this and climbed on top letting out a deep breath as she lowered herself down and started off slow, again building up and being vocal with it, we switched a few positions both on the bed and around the room then i felt time was ticking on so asked about anal and i she looked at it and i though she was going to say no but she said ok we try but SLOW, so got her over the side of the bed lubed up and managed to enter her extremely tight bumhole, so starting of slow but giving her the full length we did this for a while and i was getting faster without complaints so decided to go for it whilst she now was being very loud and saying stuff in Thai and my name, i thought she was going to rip the sheets she was grasping them that hard. I could feel the sap rising so pulled out, turned her round, whipped the condom off and shot a huge load over her chest, it looked fucking hot, by this time we'd gone over the hour.

She cleaned me up and asked if i wanted to shower, but said id have one at home, she went out and brought me back some water whilst she went for a shower and i got dressed. Nana returned kissed me again and was very complimentary about the meet, we spoke a little more before i left. I think its once in a while you have an exceptional meet like this, ...wish she was local as would she her again.

:D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Dipper

Excellent.

I’d love to revisit for some anus action. It looked very tight to me :wacko:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Sounds a great punt matey, great price, fantastic action, I should have made an effort myself luckily I sent my wing man in for me haha

Online Dipper

Sounds a great punt matey, great price, fantastic action, I should have made an effort myself luckily I sent my wing man in for me haha

:lol: ;)

Online j122

@wanna come to Bangkok with me???

She offering a package deal?

Online Dipper

Did you try any tongue kisses rab?

Offline FineWine69

That sounds right up my street that bloody excellent. Hopefully she returns soonish.