Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Viki - South Quay - Fantastic GFE from real hottie!  (Read 4345 times)

71 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6286934) (68 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Online patelprat

Petite Viki

External Link/Members Only

Recent meet - 60 mins, £150

Services: GFE - DFK, RO, 69, rimming (on her), OWO, Sex, CIF

Comms:
Viki was very responsive to my text messages, booked a few days in advance, all services confirmed (except CIM, so settled for CIF). I was basically looking for the ultimate GFE.
Flat about a 5 min walk from South Quay station. As others have noted, there is a porter, but as long as you look like you know where you are going (per instructions sent by Viki), no one will question you.

Meeting:
Having read her other reviews, I had high expectations, and she did not disappoint. On entering, she hid behind the door. The apartment was very modern and clean.
On seeing her, I personally found her very attractive and was visibly happy with my decision to visit! Very slim and petite (more petite than I had originally thought), pretty Romanian girl, very smily and welcoming and friendly with some light chit-chat to break the ice. Long blonde hair, very lean body, beautiful, perfectly sized natural breasts, beautiful arse. I had asked her to wear some sporty gym clothes, seeing her in them got me immediately hard.

We started with some LFK, my hands were all over her from the start!
(She has a cat too, who also came to say hello, but then I didn’t see for the rest of the punt:))
Paperwork done, I told her how great she looked etc., she had a few compliments for me too, which was nice. I then asked for a shower while she went to the bedroom.
I came into the bedroom after shower, dropped my towel, she made a comment about my size (at this point I was a little worried she wouldn’t feel comfortable with sex, but all turned out great as you’ll see). With her lying on the bed, We immediately engaged in LFK, gradually progressing to DFK with just the right amount of tongue action without tongues down throats. She started to also kiss around my neck and ears which felt amazing. I sucked on and caressed her breasts, gradually worked my way down to her pussy.
Very, very clean, one of the best pussies I’ve seen, I immediately get my tongue in and around, fondling her breasts with one hand. This goes on for a while, I bury my tongue deeper and deeper into her as she moans in pleasure occasionally, eventually she asks for 69 with my face buried deep in her pussy, she sucks my cock well, I can feel her tongue licking and kissing my balls too. All very smooth, no teeth. She then gets in front of me with me still lying down and gives me a beautiful sloppy BJ, lots of saliva, I’m thinking my cock looks absolutely enormous next to her petit mouth, she attempts to DT me a few times, some gag reflex, I then ask her to kiss my nipples. She basically licks and kisses most of my torso before getting to the nipples, felt amazing. We’re full on DFK now, I’m pulling her in for a snog every so often, she’s gently holding my face while we kiss too, starts nibbling on my ears again…amazing.
I then ask for sex, condom on and immediately into missionary, her pussy felt nice with the right amount of tightness around my cock, I’m pounding her hard while we DFK some more, I pin her hands behind her head and immediately start licking and kissing out her armpits, such a turn on for me which she seemed to also enjoy! Got her legs up over my shoulders, pounded her more, she’s touching her pussy at the same time,   changed positions again with me lifting her off the bed a little and bouncing her up and down my cock.
I eventually collapse to the side for a breather, I asked if she has cum, she said she orgasmed slowly, indeed she shows me her pussy, touches it with a finger and puts it in my mouth to taste. My tongue is immediately down between her legs again, her pussy visibly a little creamy and smelling/tasting of cum, while gently I lap it all up. Yum!
At this point I’m ready to cum, I lie down, she again kisses me all over and sucks on my nipples while I jack myself to completion.
We both take a breather! She helps me clean up. Offers me a bottle of water, which I take her up on, some light chat about random things and a bit of banter, I found her very easy to talk to and extremely friendly.
Anyway, I initiate round 2, ask her to start with some light OWO, which felt great, and then I was down between her legs again, eating out that amazing pussy and this time working my tongue up her ass and giving her some good rimming which she enjoyed as she positioned her asshole over my tongue.
She then gets on top and rides me in CG, bringing her face in for the occasional snog, at same time I’ve a great view of her breasts bobbing up and down, and my hands all over them. I pull her hips in on each thrust…she put her fingers lightly in my mouth for a short while while fucking, this was very sexy for me!
I then asked to change to doggy, pounding her from behind, with her pleasuring moans and she telling me how good it feels. This eventually turns into prone bone, fucking her real hard at this point until I’m ready to cum again.
I again get on my back, this time her face pressed right up to my cock as I unload a tonne of sperm to cover one side of her face…looked so good.
She comes in for some more DFK, I can see my cum dripping off her face, job done!
She helps me clean up, we have some more chat, I take  another shower, get dressed, we say our goodbyes with some more LFK, and I’m gone! Probably 5-10 mins past the hour, absolutely no rushing or clock-watching at all from her.

Overall:
Viki gave me one of the best GFE I have ever had! Lots of sensual kissing is very important for me in these kinds of encounters, maybe even more so than the sex, and she definitely delivered on all fronts for me. Enthusiastic, clean, eager to please, great kissing, sex and oral, all the things you want from an SP.
I must admit, seeing her take my cum in her mouth (and better still, swallow) would have been the icing on the cake for me, but she more than made up for it with everything else!
Her personality and warmth was great - to me, it really showed she loves what she does, and has this whole innocent young girl vibe about her :)

Visit again? YES , and I have done :)
Recommend? YES!

Offline Coolrunner

Nice review, thanks. She sounds right up my street. Just punted yesterday (Naughty Emma - review to follow) so will try and leave it for a couple of weeks. I’ve already got the itch though.