Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel for outcall - Bayswater or Hyde Park area?  (Read 854 times)

Offline agcnospam

Hi all

Am looking to get back into the game soon so was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent hotel for an outcall in Bayswater or around there?

Somewhere with no keycard for the lift and easy walk past reception would be great. Don't need the nicest hotel but not a dump either.

Thanks in advance

Offline Nickoname1

Depending on the timing of your proposed meet, as well as duration (are you thinking about an hour or so.....or an overnighter?), maybe you could try dayuse? They have rooms available during the day (obviously) but often have time slots stretching to 10 or 11pm.

A while ago I used the Millennium Knightsbridge. The rooms are tiny but perfectly functional,  and the location is superb, being just a few mins walk from Knightsbridge station and Harvey Nicks as well as Hyde Park.

Let us know how you get on  :drinks:

Offline agcnospam

Thanks v much I'm going to stay overnight so planning an evening outcall, thanks for your suggestion, I appreciate it.

Offline JustaPunter

Hi all

Am looking to get back into the game soon so was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent hotel for an outcall in Bayswater or around there?

Somewhere with no keycard for the lift and easy walk past reception would be great. Don't need the nicest hotel but not a dump either.

Thanks in advance

K West in Shephard’s Bush

Offline finn5555

Online hendrix

Has its own resident pro$$ie as well  :D

:D if she's not in Dubai etc!