Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastacia_Girl - Chelmsford  (Read 607 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6665751) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Igor

Hello Gents,
In an effort to avoid travelling up to London, saw External Link/Members Only. Called and spoke arranging an hour incall for the following day, sounded very genuine and nice. Confirmed details by text and again a couple of hours before the time, all seemed good. Got there and radio silence, too late to go to London and no one else around in Chelmsford who looked vaguely worthwhile. Highly frustrating.

Offline PilotMan

Hello Gents,
In an effort to avoid travelling up to London, saw External Link/Members Only. Called and spoke arranging an hour incall for the following day, sounded very genuine and nice. Confirmed details by text and again a couple of hours before the time, all seemed good. Got there and radio silence, too late to go to London and no one else around in Chelmsford who looked vaguely worthwhile. Highly frustrating.

Damn, that's a bummer. I did see that profile and was wondering about her, I'm glad I went elsewhere.

You should have tried Ivanaa External Link/Members Only I had a punt with her today - Positive review to follow. I think she's leaving after today.

Online Welshpunter

Yes PM!!! Knew you would!! Igor sorry you were ghosted. Seems to be happening a lot these days

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Had one the other night booked for an hour, new lady in cambridge quite a late meet she said call me 15 mins before you get here so i did, no answer, then she texted "sorry but i have no electricity its all dark here"!

I did suggest tjhat we have a meet with mobile phone lights but didnt seem intrested, a few candles would have been good!

I think she was telling the truth as that block of flats she was in looked very dark, so may have been a power cut:?..