Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_Kelly31, Clevedon N Somerset - Questionable Priorities  (Read 1161 times)

Offline JUICEGORGER

Thinking "Curvy Kelly" should perhaps review her priorities????

Q. Do I kiss   A. No sorry, if you try it will end your session early with no refund
Q. Do I do Bare back   A. Yes as long as your clean and have agreed to it first.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chris9005

Also says she enjoys OWO, CIM and facials.

Offline CoryLahey69

If her pictures don't put you off, then nothing will.

Offline southcoastpunter

Juicegorger - please remember to put the WG name and location in the heading. saves us looking at someone we have no interest in at all>

Offline tigerbiker

I've done a risk assessment on this one. Full PPE needed before entering any holes or confined spaces.

Offline METEOR

If her pictures don't put you off, then nothing will.
Someone will pay for that and god knows why!

Offline insignia

I actually know her in person. Fuckin headcase

Offline JasonMason

Offline Stiltskin

Jeez why did I click on that link?! Her twat looks like road kill. I can't unsee that :(

Offline Fuzzyduck

That is a little odd, considering she's likely to be happy sucking you off after you've barebacked her in the ass.
I can only conclude she doesn't like kissing. One SP in a massage place once declined my request to kiss claiming she kisses her baby with these lips. Fair enough I thought, though was a little confused when she noshed down for some OWO.

Online myothernameis

Looks like she having a gang bang with around 5-8 guys, guess all barebacking  :scare: :vomit: :vomit: