Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews on Deleted Profiles  (Read 384 times)

Offline JD1

Just curious to get some thoughts on something...

I have some reviews I haven't posted from a few months ago (prior to joining here) where the AW profiles have since been deleted.

Some of them already have reviews on here and have been indexed on here, some have not.

Is there value in posting these reviews in case the girls re-appear? Or better to just leave them?

I wasn't sure, so wanted to see what others think.

Offline HailWood

I would suggest that if your review is a positive for a SP who is well and positively reviewed then perhaps not worth the effort.
If your experience was negative then it would be worthwhile in case she reappears. Just keep it brief.

Offline JD1

I would suggest that if your review is a positive for a SP who is well and positively reviewed then perhaps not worth the effort.
If your experience was negative then it would be worthwhile in case she reappears. Just keep it brief.
Only negatives and neutrals. :D

Just realised I only actually know the AW IDs for two of them:
  • Negative - no show - no reviews on here, but a topic from earlier this year where someone else asked for info on her
  • Neutral - mixed reviews on here - think she has disappeared and re-emerged before

Offline HailWood

Only negatives and neutrals. :D

Just realised I only actually know the AW IDs for two of them:
    • Negative - no show - no reviews on here, but a topic from earlier this year where someone else asked for info on her
    • Neutral - mixed reviews on here - think she has disappeared and re-emerged before
      Worth doing then for the two where you know the AW ID so it can be indexed.  :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
      • Reviews: 386
      I’d agree the more info we have on here for reference the better, especially negative reviews