Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara_big_ass, Old Street  (Read 2130 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6668021) (3 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

Location Old Street   

Fee £50

Duration 15 mins 

Physical Barbera has been described as the girl next door type.I’d say facially that’s accurate and her reading glasses are probably the reason for that. Her pics are clearly touched up and her skin isn’t as smooth as in her pics but it’s definitely the same girl.

Her ass is as good as others have stated and although she Speke have the best ass on a girl I’ve punted (read my reviews you’ll understand) she does have a great natural ass. I’d rate it a B/C on the scale. Tits are an A cup very small so if you like em big she isn’t the one for you but the name kinda indicates her USP and that doesn’t disappoint.

I’d also add she has a tattoo on her lower back which is airbrushed from her pics.

Personality Barbera was very peasant to me and complimentary, quite charming I’d say.

Services OW,Doggy 

Meeting All Comms are made via a maid and the booking process was smooth. When I arrived at the location a man was outside taking on the phone looking up at the building and standing so close I can only imagine he was trying to see Barbera. I smiled as I walked up to the door and buzzed in and saw him walking off. I suppos punters recognise each other and nobly ignore each other in these circumstances but be aware as her location is close to a restaurant and some shops and I think it’s clear people have an incline something is going on.

I was let into the room by Barbera who was pleasant and complimentary the whole time. I stripped off and Barbera stared with OW and kissing my nipples. I don’t try FK so can’t really comment on that. OW was negligible not bad but just and action is how I’d describe it. On with the Dom and tried mish before moving to doggy where I had a good pop before cleaning up and leaving.

Be warmed Barbera can’t take a pounding and if you’re “big” I’d proceed with caution as she was restrictive although polite with it during the punt. Once I found a rhythm that worked for both of us it was fine.

Conclusion I’d like to thank al who reviewed her before me to align my expectations. If not this punt could have been a neutral. She’s a P&D option for me unless you’re not big and even then services are limited so I’d say 15/30mins would be best for punters.

Any questions ask away

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Global_Punter

Good stuff @GLM! she's on my HL and the location is great. She's definitely on the list for my next plunge.

Only observation is that her profile doesn't indicate 15 mins anymore.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good stuff @GLM! she's on my HL and the location is great. She's definitely on the list for my next plunge.

Only observation is that her profile doesn't indicate 15 mins anymore.

I received a text when I called her which stated all services and prices. There was a 15 min option on the list so I opted for that when I arrived although initially requesting 30mins

Offline Global_Punter

I received a text when I called her which stated all services and prices. There was a 15 min option on the list so I opted for that when I arrived although initially requesting 30mins

Great thanks for confirming!