Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdorableSophie - Wembley  (Read 9438 times)

12 review(s) for AdorableSophie (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Bondmaniac

External Link/Members Only

Had come across Adorable Sophie on AW and the reviews suggested good value for money and a good range of services within that. Contacted her via text and whilst I didn’t get a response immediately, did manage to arrange a meeting for the same day within a short period of time. 

Venue
Residential flat Wembley, there is a Train Station pretty close, and would probably be the best way to go as Parking can be a bit of a nightmare due to the restrictions. Tesco car park very close by has a 30 minute limit I believe.

Comms
All comms were done really easily by text.  The responses were pretty quick once the booking was agreed, we confirmed the services on there and she was very open to everything listed on her site

Services
DFK, OWO, RO, Filming (with mask covering eyes), Cowgirl, Doggy, Anal, Tit-fucking

Appearance/Personality

Sophie is true to herself and those that are going to see her, The photos are clearly of her, recent and not photoshopped.  She has stated she is a size 14 and you can’t really argue with that.  If you are expecting to see someone who is a size 8-10 with no meat on them she is not really the one for you.  What you get is someone who is just really willing to please.
She is not particularly tall, she has shortish hair which is bobbed as in her Gallery.  She has a curvy figure with big boobs along with tattoos and a tongue piercing. She does have a bit of a belly, but that is expected of a size 14 lady. But she is super friendly does everything with a smile on her face and willing to please.

The meeting
I arrived on time and followed her straight into the room.  Was greeted by Sophie in a black bra and pantie set, she has lovely curves and I was getting a good feel of her body whilst we kissed.
We moved onto the bed which was not ideal (Was like a mattress pretty much on the floor if I recall). We carried on kissing and exploring each other before I received an amazing sloppy blowjob. Sophie really excels at this, with real good suction working the balls and shaft.
We swapped and I gave her reverse oral, she clearly was enjoying this and I got her close to the edge on several occasions before we got her over the line.
Sophie then went back to the blowjob with her mask on and allowed me to get my phone out to film it (giving me a memory of the encounter).
After a while of this she put a condom on and started to ride me, before suggesting whether I wanted to try for Anal, she lubed up whilst I squeezed in doggy style and worked the pace up giving her a pounding (Sophie took this all like a trooper)

We then removed the condom and went back in for more OWO with her putting the mask back on for more filming when I asked to fuck them tits.  She again obliged and we oiled up and I filmed my member sliding in between her amble boobs whilst she squeezed them together. I ended up wanking over her and was completely shot.  I asked for a shower and was given a soft towel and went to the shower which was lovely and hot with good pressure.
Getting changed we had a nice little chat.  I was there well over an hour and at no stage did I feel rushed.

Would I return? 
I would definitely like to, the price point was great VFM and what you will get is someone who is really eager to please and provide the services that are listed.  I don’t think there is much out there that compares to Sophie in that respect.  She seems to have a lot of AW reviews, and I can certainly see why.  A definite positive for me

Offline ukindianman

I too saw her recently, did not submit a review on here as she is already well reviewed.

I agree with most of what has been said, she is super friendly and easy to talk to.  Always provides the agreed services and definitely is VFM.

However she is larger than a size 14 in my opinion.  I have seen her a few times now, however I don't think I will be returning again as I prefer slimmer, younger ladies.

Offline king tarzan

Surprised this rude piece of slut shit is still around
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline gamebred

Amazed you managed to get a booking! I do understand she's a super busy girl but she wouldn't even text back to say she's busy. Calls unanswered too.

Offline Bondmaniac

I too saw her recently, did not submit a review on here as she is already well reviewed.

I agree with most of what has been said, she is super friendly and easy to talk to.  Always provides the agreed services and definitely is VFM.

However she is larger than a size 14 in my opinion.  I have seen her a few times now, however I don't think I will be returning again as I prefer slimmer, younger ladies.

Possibly, maybe going on that back of all the size 10's that are probably a size 12 in reality

Offline stevenfulton

Great review thanks.
One question was the A-level + filming extra? if not extraordinary VFM!

Offline Bondmaniac

No all within.. she wears an eye mask for the filming and was mire than happy to go back for now A after some more OWO.
In terms of VFM she's up there with the best. 

Offline adrej

she is great looking after facials. Like that she wasn't hurry up to clean, and gently licked dick after all. Will visit her after next year

Offline aanimator

No all within.. she wears an eye mask for the filming and was mire than happy to go back for now A after some more OWO.
In terms of VFM she's up there with the best.

Been a long time since I saw her, never asked for filming but A is very much dependent on size.

Offline Mr_Shins

Good prices, decent location and says she is into BDSM / domination. Far too many photos on the gallery that just all look the same, but eventually I found one with shoes in it

Hidden Image/Members Only

and nice shoes at that. So may be worth a try for me as a new one I haven't met before.

Offline gamebred

any tips for actually booking her? She usually dodges calls and texts, it be nice if she can actually respond even to say she's not free

Offline expeller

Offline gamebred

Offline aanimator

If you want to see her be aware that she can get a bit bitchy when you ask her stuff i.e. directions, ignore it as this is just her personality I guess. Once the meet begins she is not like that

Offline Steveraynor

Good prices, decent location and says she is into BDSM / domination. Far too many photos on the gallery that just all look the same, but eventually I found one with shoes in it

Hidden Image/Members Only

and nice shoes at that. So may be worth a try for me as a new one I haven't met before.

I think the picture you chose is an old image. Let's just say she is a lot healthier now than when the pic was taken.
But still worth a visit and great value for money.

Offline gamebred

If you want to see her be aware that she can get a bit bitchy when you ask her stuff i.e. directions, ignore it as this is just her personality I guess. Once the meet begins she is not like that

Thanks for the heads up. There has been very very rare time that she'd message to say like she may be free after 6pm but then when you try following up, its radio silent again.

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the heads up. There has been very very rare time that she'd message to say like she may be free after 6pm but then when you try following up, its radio silent again.

I wouldn't recommend her personally but for newbies she may fit the bill. She was one of the first wg's I saw and took the lead. If you want to take the lead she will not be for you imo