Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TGTBT Recommendation? Any East London guys visited?  (Read 407 times)

Offline lillythesavage

External Link/Members Only

Recommended to me by another punter, not on here, said Whatsapp a message, Whatsapp pic matches, but anyone had a dabble?

Sure the address has been discussed for B&S and double booking, he gave me the postcode, E1 0 area, off Cable Street.

Someone techy please do a picture search  :D.

Offline rover_100

Done some sleuthing. Aside from the usual sites indexing the Gumtree ad there appears to be one here External Link/Members Only Fairly sure its the same girl, though she's had some work done. Just noticed a leg tattoo difference, probably not the same

Only one picture ever comes up anywhere and its only once. Looks genuine, but won't help if they B&S as I see the number has been used for other ads too.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 07:32:54 pm by rover_100 »

Online audi_dude

ask her to send a photo of her posing with a spoon

Offline lillythesavage

Done some sleuthing. Aside from the usual sites indexing the Gumtree ad there appears to be one here External Link/Members Only Fairly sure its the same girl, though she's had some work done. Just noticed a leg tattoo difference, probably not the same

Only one picture ever comes up anywhere and its only once. Looks genuine, but won't help if they B&S as I see the number has been used for other ads too.

Cheers, B&S has been mentioned previously for I would guess the same pad, my mate highly recommended but he has a lot of years on me and the body of an athlete, bloody Greek too, Might not work for Granddad  :D