Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa and Maria, Sloane Square, back with a Brazilian bang  (Read 5143 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6438602) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6438683) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline JackSaint

The inevitability of my civvy scenario grinding to a painful close is getting near, amazing it lasted over 6 months but although the fat lady isn’t singing she sure as hell is seriously considering clearing her throat.

I needed a punt, my hotlist featured these two, comms were easy WhatsApp with Melissa and off I trotted to a smart block on an expensive street north of Sloane Square and into a small, neat, fit for purpose flat featuring a clean, good sized bedroom with a large expanse of mirrored wardrobes and ensuite shower room.

The girls. Melissa, a size 8, five five or six, tanned, gorgeous dark haired, dark eyed, gym afficionado and Maria, very pretty, a few small tattoos, taller, longer, lighter hair, closer to a size 10, both enhanced beautifully, large and natural feeling, each with a lovely bunda. The photos are a glossy representation but these are mid twenties, good looking girls with great bodies, nicely made up, hair clean and styled, smooth skinned, immaculately turned out.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They greeted me in skin tight, short spandexy dresses and heels, we cheek kissed and said hello, I handed over the cash, £200 each, left my clothes on the chair and headed to the shower, returning in a skimpy towel which fell off when the groping and snogging started. They both speak ok English so communication is no issue and they both look spectacular naked.

We indulged in DFK, owo, cowgirl with Melissa, reverse and regular cowgirl and doggy with Maria with lots of stroking, caressing, licking, sucking and vocal encouragement, with full use of the substantial mirrors. Two finishes, both over Melissa’s tits, first standing and groping Maria while Melissa knelt in front of the mirror, second via hand as Maria licked my balls.

It was a relaxed, sensual GFE with two very attractive girls, no rush, what’s not to like?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 05:27:48 pm by JackSaint »

Offline Momodan38

St Jack, patron of our slutty lady of Beth-duo-hem is back!

Sorry re it not working out in civvy life.

Offline FiveKnuckles

💥💥 boom!  Can't beat a Brazilian girl that's on form  :wacko:

welcome back  :hi:

Offline JackSaint

St Jack, patron of our slutty lady of Beth-duo-hem is back!

Sorry re it not working out in civvy life.

Thanks, civvy delivered six months of incredible, can't complain!

Offline JackSaint

💥💥 boom!  Can't beat a Brazilian girl that's on form  :wacko:

welcome back  :hi:

Thanks

Offline king tarzan

Good to see your back in the 🐅groove 🤜🤛
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JackSaint

Good to see your back in the 🐅groove 🤜🤛

Thanks, two "grooves" actually  :D

Offline Illya Kurakin

Welcome back the Groover King. Any idea of services allowed by the ladies? Profiles are similar and uninformative on that front!

Offline JackSaint

Welcome back the Groover King. Any idea of services allowed by the ladies? Profiles are similar and uninformative on that front!

I guess it's a YMMV with these girls, I wanted a gentle, vanilla session, asked for DFK, OWO and protected sex specifically via WhatsApp, these were delivered, it was a top class GFE.

Offline Mario7769

I'm pretty sure they don't interact with each other btw... Melissa has expressed that she has zero attraction to women. They are just straight up punter miners (which is my new term for ultra pros) FYI. Melissa is a good provider
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 01:33:39 pm by Mario7769 »

Online PilotMan

I'm pretty sure they don't interact with each other btw... Melissa has expressed that she has zero attraction to women. They are just straight up punter miners (which is my new term for ultra pros) FYI. Melissa is a good provider

How do you know?

Offline pantywetter

Sorry to hear about the Civvy thing but good to have you back in the game!

Offline JackSaint

Sorry to hear about the Civvy thing but good to have you back in the game!

Thanks

Offline Mario7769

« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 02:41:54 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline Lorachoop

Nice JackSaint :)

I was actually considering doing the same in the near future, as I have seen them both individually. They have told me that they don't interact with each other but focus all attention on you. But did you change condoms when switching from one to the other or are they not bothered?

Online PilotMan