Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: QuaysGFE - Disappointing for me - Salford  (Read 2836 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Glossop-boy

External Link/Members Only

Given all the positives on here I appreciate I am going against the tide here. This punt did take place a couple of months ago.

Comms
Very good up to the point where she sent me directions which were confusing as all the buildings are similar in Salford Quays. I later realised they must have been written for people arriving by car and I was arriving by tram which I had explained. She was also late by about 15mins which was annoying and then had to direct me over the phone which got the whole thing off to a bad start.

Price agreed was £90 for half hour I think. It was the going rate at the time.

Girl
A bit larger than expected but didn’t mind that. Not as hot as I imagined she’d be so I was a bit disappointed. If the service was good then that could have easily been overcome. 7/10.

Action
This is where it unravelled for me. She didn’t seem at all interested. I thought GFE meant girlfriend experience. Mmmmm, well she was a pretty shit girlfriend who clearly couldn’t be arsed, was very stand offish and just not up for it. I should have walked really but I’d already paid so decided I hadn’t much choice but to persevere. I felt like she was taking the piss and basically taking advantage of my good nature. I’m not the kind of guy to start an argument in these sort of situations but I was pretty close. When she finally did decide she could be bothered to give my cock some attention, the tactic was clearly just to get me to shoot my bolt asap. In the end I decided to let her rubber me up and I shagged her in mish for about a minute before deciding to cum in the bag just to get it over with.

I left with 10mins to spare and couldn’t wait to get out of there. I felt really awkward being there.

I totally get there’s a lot of happy punters out there for this girl. But I don’t get it. Each to their own. I finally had a meet with Manchester Zoe last week which I’ll do a review for. The difference in service level between these two is massive.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 11:48:21 pm by Glossop-boy »

Offline Tony1972

Unlucky OP,
On her profile in the disclaimer section she says, if she doesn’t find the client attractive she is unable to do the booking, which is just absurd.
Seems like she favours better looking guys and doesn’t treat all her clients equally
I would stay clear of this one

Offline Captain caveman 69

Fair red i wont be going ....

Offline Glossop-boy

Ugly old farts should stay clear then  :D

Offline Cent

. I thought GFE meant girlfriend experience. Mmmmm, well she was a pretty shit girlfriend who clearly couldn’t be arsed, was very stand offish and just not up for it.
Yeah you obviously got the wife experience not the GFE😀😀😀
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 08:32:17 am by Cent »

Offline Jaymes

She loves anal. So that would be her USP. If she’s not doing that anymore then I’d agree there are better to be found.