Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie Hothaigirl - Earls Court  (Read 2657 times)

27 review(s) for Charlie Hothaigirl (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Smithy

External Link/Members Only

Paid £120 - 1 hour (OWO, LFK, RO, Missionary & Cowgirl), August 2022

Comms by text in the morning, booking arranged for afternoon.

Serviced apartment block very close to Cromwell Hospital, 5 mins from Earls Court tube.

Thai, fairly short with enhanced C cup tits, quite pretty, early to mid-30's.

Positives : Very friendly & engaging SP. Smelt & tasted very fresh. Paperwork sorted out & session started off with LFK whilst we explored each other’s bodies. Enjoyed sucking her tits before moving down to feast on her pussy. She returned the favour by giving me OWO which was okay but not very deep. Had sex in cowgirl & missionary with Charlie making all the right noises to add to the experience. She felt quite tight so came fairly quickly in the bag. Still had plenty of time so she offered me a massage which was quite relaxing. Round 2 was Charlie giving me OW in the 69 position as I had asked her to finish me off in the bag. Went for a shower which was clean & had plenty of toiletries.

Slight negatives : Charlie did not like me nibbling her ears or fingering her.

Visit again? Yes - overall good value for money.

Offline petermisc

Interesting that you got OWO.  Was this your first visit to her?

When I saw her, she wasn't doing OWO.  She warned me about this when I initially made the booking, long before she saw me, so it couldn't have been anything to do with my hygiene.

Offline Smithy

Yes this was my first visit to her. I did specifically request OWO in my initial text enquiry & confirmed again before sorting out the paperwork.